Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri Empty
PostSubject: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyWed 7 Aug - 22:36

(OOC: Sorry for the title, I've been listening to Of Monsters and Men all day and it seemed to fit xDD)

She was trapped. A small room with only one way out. Footsteps of a deadly man approaching.
Her tiny, childish body crouched in the corner, hands covering her ears as tears fell down her cheeks. "No...no no no..."
The door swings open, a pair of strong arms gripped her and tore her from the room, throwing her body against the floor, a knife to her throat.
The shadow of the man above her morphed into another, her body changing to that of a teenager. She kicked and scratched her way free, running down the cold, dark streets in the pouring rain.
Pounding footsteps followed in her tracks until everything melted away into a single prison cell. No escape. Flames engulfed her surroundings, containing her body in once small section in the middle of the room. Screams echoed off the walls as she fell to her knees, accepting she would be trapped forever.

Meg shot up, her throat gasping and clawing for any form of air. Her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat. Why did they always end like that? She scrambled to move into the corner of the cell, clutching her knees to her chest and burying her face between them. Her stomach was churning, her muscles cringing at any form of movement, her breath still gasping for air but not succeeding. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she squeezed her eyes shut, the images still burned into her eyelids. There was no escape. She sat in the darkness, silently sobbing and grasping breath, as her cellmate slept on.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyWed 7 Aug - 23:01

[OOC: I love Of Monsters and Men!! Very Happy Sorry I replied so late, been planning a surprise party for my best friend's birthday on the side xDD BTW, I know you said "silently" sobbing, but I figured he'd hear the gasping for air. And I needed a reason to wake him up xD]

Dimitri faintly heard sobbing and turned around annoyed at whatever sound was waking him. He didn't understand in his half-sleeping mind that his cellmate was actually crying, but as the sounds got louder he opened his eyes groggily and turned around to face the sound.
"Megara?" he said, his voice groggy from just waking up, as he rubbed his eyes. How long had they been sleeping? 2-3 hours? He felt dead tired, but as gradually woke up he started to realize she was in a lot of pain, and sat up.
"Megara? Are you okay?" he asked, honestly concerned for her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyWed 7 Aug - 23:08

(OOC: No problem :)I actually have the evening off from band on Wednesdays, which i just realized this morning xD so it's ok, I've been outside working on my car. We are leaving for dinner so I'll be on my mobile <3)

Meg froze when Dimitri started talking. She didn't mean to wake him...it's only been a few hours since they had fallen asleep. She didn't raise her head up, just kept it buried in her knees. "I'm fine..." her voice was shaky and she struggled to keep it from wavering. In truth, she definitely was not okay, but she didn't want to inconvenience him anymore than she already had. He probably was already sick of her, and it hadn't even been a full day yet. "Sorry that I woke you..." she said softly, her voice muffled by her legs.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyWed 7 Aug - 23:15

"You're crying," he said softly, whispering now remembering the rules.
He crawled over to her, realizing she was still only in her underwear. He'd hug her, but he was scared of how she'd react to that. Maybe she honestly didn't want him prying and he was only annoying her, but he couldn't just leave her be and ignore her crying.
"Hey.." he said really softly and took her hand. That was the least he could do right? He realized instantly how cold it was, but let it slide. Something was obviously bothering her, and she didn't seem sick yet, so it wasn't important right now.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyWed 7 Aug - 23:28

She slowly looked up at him, her eyes blurry from the tears. Now that he was near her, it was like she could breathe normally again. Her body was shaking, the images still flashing into her vision every once in a while. She didnt know what to say, so she just looked at him, her eyes full of sadness and pain.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyWed 7 Aug - 23:43

Well, she didn't yell at him for intruding. Here goes..
He shuffled closer to her and took her in his arms, well aware that it might only trigger her to cry more, but if that's what she needed to do, so be it. If he couldn't help her in any other way he could at least be a shoulder to cry on.
He wanted to ask what was wrong, but it didn't seem like she was in the mood to talk. Maybe when she calmed down..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyWed 7 Aug - 23:54

She burried her face in his chest, which instantly calmed her down. Her breath slowed and evened out. As she pulled back slowly, she looked away from him in embarassment. "Sorry..." She brushed the hair out of her face, but forgot completely that she was still sitting in her underwear. Not that she would care anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 0:15

"It's okay," he said in a whisper, hoping the guard wouldn't hear them and punish them for making noise.
"Wanna tell me what's wrong?" he asked carefully. He didn't mean to be nosy. Was it rude to ask like that? Maybe he shouldn't have asked at all... he was sorry, but he was really bad in the art of socializing.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 0:32

She took a deep breath, debating whether to tell him what happened. "It...it was just a bad dream..I've had them almost my whole life." Her eyes still avoided looking at him. Surely he thought she was insane. Who gets nightmares and reacts that way? As her eyes roamed the cell, flickers of the flames from her nightmares appeared and her body tensed until they vanished once more.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 0:48

"Must be some pretty sick nightmares," he said and let out a breathy half-laugh, smiling at her to try to ease her tension. He had no idea what kind of nightmares could create such an effect on people, but he never really got nightmares much himself, so he supposed he couldn't relate.
"You okay?" he asked quietly, looking towards the barred door to make sure no guards were coming.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 1:05

She nodded softly. "Yes...thank you. I'm sorry for waking you." A small smile came to her face but didn't stay long. Her dreams always made her feel nauseous and upset. She had been right...cells like this definitely set off a trigger in her brain, a trigger she couldn't control. The coldness, the darkness...it was the same as those dirty streets she walked for seventeen years..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 1:09

"It's okay," he said and smiled friendly at him, but his face and swallowed yawn revealed just how tired he truly was. "Do you want me to stay here for the night, or do you want some space or..?" He really had no clue what to do now, so he'd just follow her suggestions he figured. Though he sounded stupid to have to ask everything, he thought he'd look even more so if he assumed and was wrong about everything, which he probably would be.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 1:15

She shook her head and looked into his eyes. "You should get some sleep...I don't want to keep you up." She felt terrible having woken him up so early and for a stupid reason such as a nightmare. He needed his rest, and she was used to running on only a few hours of sleep each night. He obviously didn't know what to do in this situation, and it made her feel worse. She was becoming such a burden on him, and that's not what she wanted..not at all.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 1:35

[OOC: I love how both Meg and Dim are thinking like: I'm so annoying! (S)He hates me! D:]

"So.. want me to sleep here, or should I go back to my own lonely corner?" he asked again, still not sure if she wanted him close or gone. "I mean, I don't mind either way.." He was so awkward, and he didn't even know what made him think for even a second that she'd want a complete stranger close at night. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 1:39

(OOC: I know right xD)

"You can stay over here..if you want, and don't want to be alone. I don't mind." She said softly, secretly hoping he would stay close to her instead of moving back into his corner, leaving her all alone. It was weird that she felt so comfortable with him, they had just met. But he was the only real thing in this cell, and she didn't want to lose that.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 1:47

He let go of her and smiled awkwardly, hoping she hadn't minded too much that he had held her for so long. He had barely remembered to let go, almost forgetting he was holding a complete stranger. This seemed far more intimate than anything he'd even done with Chel. Sex was one thing, comfort was... another.
"I guess I'll stay then.. just in case." He felt like a jackass the second the words had left his mouth. Maybe she was just being polite by saying that he could stay, but now that he'd said he would it would look so stupid if he got up and left.
Well, he'd give her some space and not touch her, and hoped she wouldn't mind too much. He didn't lay down yet however, not wanting to go to sleep before he knew she was ready to.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 1:53

She was a little sad when he let go of her, but had actually forgotten he was holding her. It felt so natural, yet it probably didn't feel that way to him. When he said he would stay with her, she smiled, showing that she was actually happy he decided to stay than leave. She stayed sitting up, leaning against the wall, her knees still pulled tight to her chest. Her head rested on her knees, tilted to the side so she could still look at him. "Thank you..again...goodnight." she said softly, giving him a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 1:58

"You're not going to sleep?" he asked, watching out the barred wall once again to check for any guards approaching. Maybe they were asleep as well. Most likely everyone in this prison were awake except the two of them. The thought made him even more sleepy.
He got the feeling she wasn't telling him the whole story, but he wasn't going to pry. If she wanted to tell him some time she would without being pushed. And if she wouldn't, that was okay too. He didn't feel the need to know every detail of her personal life.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:02

"I will in a little while. You go ahead. I know you must be tired." She tried to keep her voice soft. Waking the other prisoners and guards probably wouldn't end well for either of them. It was best to keep it down.
He was too tired for her to explain why she wouldn't go to sleep right away, so she figured she would just wait until morning and tell him if he asked. It would be easiest that way.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:05

He moved over to lean against the wall next to her, sitting close enough for her to rest her head on his shoulder if she wanted, but not so close as to invaid her personal space. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable or anything.
"Anything I can do to help?" he asked, hoping there was, but expecting that there wasn't. Either way, he couldn't just sleep knowing she'd probably start crying again as soon as she believed he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:09

She shook her head gently. "Just you being right here is enough." A small smile came to her face, but she realized the comment was a little too...cheesy. They were still strangers to each other, and she was already saying things like that. If that didn't scare him away, what would? Her eyes started to become a little heavy, but she didn't want to sleep yet. But the way he made her feel, she could fall asleep instantly and not fear anything.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:19

He smiled gently at her, not even realizing the full meaning behind the words. But at least it meant he was helping somewhat right? Unless she was just saying it to be nice. She really was kind, it wouldn't surprise him if she did her best to please everyone. It still made him happy she was trying though, meant she didn't completely despise him yet.
"Well, I havn't pulled an all-nighter since college. It's about time," he joked and smiled at her again.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:25

She let out a soft laugh. "You should get some sleep. Morning will be here before you know it." Her head tilted to the side, resting on his shoulder. It didn't even register that she had done it, but it didn't bother her that much. Hopefully it didn't bother him either. He was actually a very sweet guy, despite his awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:33

He smiled when she rested her head on his shoulder and almost kissed the top of her head before he realized that was an insane thought and way out of line. He didn't even know why he had gotten that impulse to begin with, but he felt embarrased by it now.
"And when morning comes there will be nothing to do but sleep anyway," he told her. It was true, in prison there were no differences between sleeping at daytime and sleeping during the night. In either cases nothing happened while you slept. "I'm not leaving you like this," he said in a tone that almost promised her instead of simply stating it.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:37

She smiled at his first comment. It was true..at least in the other cells, there were chairs and tables, beds, even a bathroom. Here there was nothing. Nothing to do, nothing to see. When he said he wouldn't leave her how she was, she looked up at him, into his eyes while keeping her head on his shoulder. It was surprising, yet very comforting that he would try to help her this way. It said a lot about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next