Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimitri's Release

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri's Release Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri's Release   Dimitri's Release EmptyTue 24 Sep - 17:14

Dimitri sat on the hard chair waiting for the inevitable to come. He couldn't believe it, but he should have. Cale had warned him, but he hadn't wanted to listen. Why was this happening? What could the man possibly hope to gain?
His handcuffs were scraping his wrists, but he paid it no mind. Tears were streaming down his face in disbelief and shock as much as agony and misery. This isn't true.. this can't be happening... it can't be real...
He was forced to stand and he did as he was bid, before the man beside him had to pull him to his feet. All around people stared down at him in disapproval and hatred, ignoring the obvious despair and pain on his face. Why don't they believe me? I'm telling the truth!
"Dimitri Donahue," the elderly woman spoke loudly and clear for the whole room to hear. "Regarding the accusation of the homicide on Tobias DeSoto the jury finds you guilty, and sentence you to an additional twenty years in prison."
He hated her. Hated her confidence and her glasses and the annoying way she lingered on the r's. How could she look at him and not believe him? It was Korso! It was all Korso! Perhaps he should have known better than to blame the warden of a respectible prison, but he was quickly loosing his mind in this court. In any case, it was true! People needed to be told, and he needed to be the one to tell them. If only someone would believe him...
"No... I'm innocent!" he yelled as a guard started pulling his upper arm. "It was him! It was him!"
He screamed, but no one looked as if they had the slightest doubt. He looked around for support, only to find more judging looks. His eyes stopped searching and lingered on the one man he hated more than anyone. The one man who was, though blurry through Dimitri's tears, undeniably smug. How could the others not see the cocky smile? How could they not see? How could they?!
As he was dragged out of the courtroom his screams and cries stilled to sobbing sounds and gutteral, choked sounds. They can't do this... they can't... I'm innocent... it was him! It was him! IT WAS HIM!
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Dimitri's Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Release   Dimitri's Release EmptyTue 24 Sep - 17:16

Oh my goodness, that made me so sad Dx poor Dimi </3
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

Dimitri's Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Release   Dimitri's Release EmptyTue 24 Sep - 17:29

Q^Q No fair, Korso!!! D:

Poor Dimitri ;~;
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

Dimitri's Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Release   Dimitri's Release EmptyTue 24 Sep - 17:59

Korso, what magnificent BASTARD you are.

Sorry, Dimmy...you'll be handling us fellow psychos for...the rest of your life, I suppose. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dimitri's Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Release   Dimitri's Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimitri's Release
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: FANFICTIONS-
Jump to: