Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS

Go down 
+3
Odette Pierce
Dimitri Donahue
Joseph Korso
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:13

[OOC: Not his fault he's so clumsy and awkward... it's mine Razz But I'm starting to see why he could never keep a girl for long... xDDD]

He tried to swallow, dying to get the disgusting thing out of his mouth, but it was as if his swallowing reflexes had been cut off, and it took a hundred tries before he could finally swallow it, only to have it come back up when he looked over at the head staring back at him.
A tiny bit of womit left his mouth and puddled in his hand. Afraid that might break the rules he quickly slurped it back up and swallowed once again, trying to pretend everyone didn't just see that... He could already feel the blonde getting more annoyed at him with every passing moment... not that he could blame him.
He then grabbed the head without looking at it, swallowing it in one piece, too afraid of the taste or the sound of crunching bones to chew it. He kept his hand over his mouth for a little moment after he was finished, just in case, but it seemed he would be able to keep it down. At least he was done now...
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:49

[ OOC: Aww, his awkwardness makes him kinda cute x3 ]

Cale stood still for a few minutes, just to make sure nothing made its way back up his throat. Satisfied everything was as it should be and pretending that the groaning in his stomach didn't exist, he walked over to the guy who had let the frog escape.

'Thanks a lot for that,' he said, slapping him lightly on the back of the head before grinning at him, his annoyance disappearing with that last piece of frog, 'I really needed the exercise.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:54

Well, looked like all of them were done. No one had died yet. But then again, these were the simple tasks, in a little while they'd realize what this game really meant. That was when they would break...
"I hope the girls didn't feel too left out. It's your turn now," he smiled. "There are three boiled eggs for you in the corner. Bon apetite." He couldn't wait for the reactions once they realized what the eggs really contained.
Of course, balut was considered a proper meal some places, but somehow Korso didn't think they would enjoy the idea of eating half-formed, cooked alive, chicken fetuses. He'd tell them to watch the beak and the claws, they could easily hurt on the way down, but that would ruin the surprise now, wouldn't it?
"Oh, and, someone untie A66129, she don't want to miss this." In reality, she would want to miss this, but Korso wouldn't want her to.

Last edited by Joseph Korso on Tue 30 Jul - 23:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:56

(OOC: What does Meg do??? She's tied to a table remember xDD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Jul - 23:04

[OOC: Ahh, yes, I swear I thought about that and was supposed to have him say someone could untie her now, but I forgot before pressing "Send" >.< Just pretend he said that, and I'll edit it as soon as I go back on my Korso account xD]

"I'm sorry!" he squeeled as soon as the blonde hit him. He had known he was getting annoyed, but not this much. It wasn't until he saw him smile that he relaxed, feeling stupid now for thinking he was about to beat him up.
"Heh, they don't need much room to get out... I swear the gap was only this big.." he muttered and showed the distance between his index finger and his thumb. That was, until the speakers turned on again.
We have to eat frogs, and they get to eat eggs? Something's not right... there's got to be something wrong with those eggs. If they were poisoned he wasn't sure if the blonde woman could handle it. She had already been poisoned once, and was obviously not well from it, still on her knees. Frowning he looked at everyone to see how they'd react, specially Chel.
He gave her a look saying something like: 'I did it for you..' hoping she would go through with this whatever it was..
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Jul - 23:18

Chel narrowed her eyes at the eggs, wondering if they were poisoned like the muffin. That would definitely kill the blonde girl... But that wouldn't fit with Korso's game, now would it? He wanted a kick out of this. Killing someone off so early would seriously put a damper on his 'fun'. So something else was wrong... She looked over at Dimitri before standing up again, moving over to the eggs. She poked at one, testing it, then grabbed it. She forced down her nervousness as she closed her eyes.

She knew this was going to be fucking gross.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 0:31

[OOC: Sorry if Cillian gets pissed at Dim for meddling, but figured since Meg has been on for a while, she'd probably like to roleplay a little bit xDD Don't want to make her wait until someone gets online, that might not be until tomorrow xD]

Dimitri turned to the naked woman on the table and realized as he hadn't moved after eating the frog, that he was probably the closest one. He moved over and started removing the rope on her quickly, looking away to make sure she didn't think he was peeking on her.
He did it as quickly as he could knowing she'd be freezing. Only grazing her feet and wrists let him know exactly how cold she was, and the shivering made him feel genuinly scared for her. Even if she didn't die from this, she'd get seriously ill, most likely for a long period.
"Are you okay?" he asked softly, he had to know. She was turning blue for crying out loud, but at least if she had the strength to talk that was a good sign right? He took her hand and helped her off the table, she probably wasn't all that strong by now.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 0:44

(OOC: It's cool lol I didn't mind waiting, but at least Meg and Dim get bonding time xDD)

Meg was relieved when Korso announced she could be released. To her surprise, the brunette man walked over to help her, but she was grateful. Her body was freezing and her skin had become pale from the cold. She just hoped she could stand on her own, let alone walk. As she slowly sat up, she looked at him and nodded. "I'm fine. Thank you.." She carefully slid off the table, standing on her feet for a few moments. Before she knew it, her legs gave out and she frantically grabbed onto the man before she fell to the ground. "I-I'm so sorry." She regained her balance, letting go of him as she reached over to take an egg from the table.
As she held it, it's weight and size told her exactly what it was, and what was inside of it. In her years on the streets, she had seen and eaten many of these. Sometimes it was all she could get. They actually weren't so bad once you got over what it was you were eating. She carefully cracked it open with her fingers, getting it into smaller pieces before she started eating it. At least it's something other than bread.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 0:51

He reached for her as she did for him, but of course he couldn't catch her before she fell. He was so useless, he had just done this with Chel as well! People were better off without him there to awkwardly mess things up and be unreliable.
"It's okay, don't worry," he smiled at her as she apologized. It's not her fault, it's that sick man. He actually wondered why she'd risk her own life to save that of the older man. Did he really mean that much to her? He wondered if he'd do the same, but he already knew the answer. It was disappointing, but anyone here would lie if they said they wouldn't put their own lives in front of that of a practical stranger you slept with once.
He saw her open the egg and stared at the content, disgusted and shocked at how easily she was eating it. "Is that... a baby chicken?" he asked, grossed out, feeling the frog on its way back up his throat. He forced himself to look away. It even had feathers... who ate such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 0:59

A small laugh came past her lips at the man's reaction. "Yes, yes it is..It doesn't bother me that much. I've had them before..and things far worse, sometimes it was all I could get. This is nothing." She didn't feel like explaining why she had eaten them before. She was doing well enough to concentrate on staying upright and standing on her own. After she had finished, she leaned against the table she had been previously tied to. It's support made her able to stand. In truth, she was exhausted and just felt like falling to the floor and letting the cold get to her. But she couldn't give Korso that satisfaction. And she couldn't let Cillian down.
Soon it would be all over and they would be back in their cells, warm and happy..well, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 1:04

Chel had been right. Seeing the baby chicken alone was bad enough to send her guts roiling. But Dimitri's life was on the line. And it wasn't that much different from any other meal, right? 'Well, bottom's up...' she thought, slipping the horrible food past her lips. Getting it down proved a challenge. Keeping it down was even harder. She clasped her hands on her mouth, taking deep breaths through her nose to help. After a few moments, she was sure that it would stay down and sank against the wall again, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 1:23

He smiled at the naked woman, realizing he hadn't even asked her name, but he supposed it didn't matter. Besides, she had already gone to rest against the table, so it was too late to ask now without being awkward again.
He looked over at Chel who, to his surprise, was just finishing off and sitting down. He shot her a smile as some small token of appreciation, before his eyes wandered back to the naked woman again. She really didn't seem well. What worried him the most was that she seemed tired.
"Hey, stay awake, okay?" he urged her. He knew that if she let herself fall asleep she would most likely never wake up again.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 1:28

She smiled at the man, nodding gently. "I will. Thank you for your help." Her eyes traveled back towards Cillian as she made her way over to him. It felt great not being tied down, but she wondered if Korso would force her back to it once again. She hoped not..it would be a pain to keep untying her. Surely he would see that. She slowly lowered her body to sit on the floor, staying away from the coldness of the wall, but there was nothing she could do about the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 1:39

It looked like her partner would take care of her from now on, so he moved back to sit with Chel.
"Hey.. thanks," he said, voicing what he'd been thinking for quite some time. "I mean, it would be easier just letting me.. die.. and then you wouldn't have to worry about me doing that to you, so it's kind of a double-" He shut up once he realized it sounded like he was pep-talking her to kill him off.
"I mean.. thank you.. y'know, for not... doing that.."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 2:01

"I'm not just gonna let you die." Chel said, still shuddering from the egg. The aftertaste was even worse than when it first went down. Geez... "Besides, it would be just as easy for you to let me die. It's not like I don't deserve it." She shrugged, rubbing her arms. It was pretty cold. The brunette girl had to be miserable. Couldn't she put her clothes back on now? "So, I guess I should thank you too." It should've been easy to let him die, but... but it wasn't. She had to be going crazy or something. Maybe they slipped her something in the food. But then wouldn't he be affected too? 'Urgh, I hate this fucking place...' she thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 2:06

He noticed her shivering and rubbing her arms. Gently he led his arm around her, pulling her close to warm her. It wasn't like they were a real couple, and he wasn't going to start pretending something was there, but the least he could do for her was try to make her more comfortable now. He'd do the same for anyone else here, but it seemed everyone else here had someone to take care of them. He supposed he would have to be the one to do that for Chel.
"You don't deserve it," he muttered. Yes, she had done some horrible things, but she wasn't half bad when he got to know her. Not that he knew her, everything he thought about her he secondguessed and doubted, but she seemed like any normal, hurt human deep down. That was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 2:19

She was half-tempted to shrug his arms off, not feeling like she had a right to be comforted. Not with her past. But the pull of the warmth against the cold room was too much, so she just laid her head against his shoulder. "Try telling that to the families of those guys who got killed." she said quietly, "They don't care who their relatives hurt, they just want to get back at me or someone who works for me." And more than once, they'd tried just that. At home, when she was out. With a gun, a knife, even a car bomb once. But they'd only hurt her men, and that had led to more bloodshed. Her hands weren't covered in blood--she was drowning in it.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 2:26

"Just shush," he told her. He was a bit tired of hearing it. He knew about her bloody past, and he was trying to forget it. For some reason though, this girl seemed to try her darnest to remind him all the time.
Just because some people wanted her dead, didn't mean she deserved it. She wasn't that stupid either. Still, knowing of all the innocent families she had hurt brought an iffy feeling about her, but he tried to convince himself it wasn't her fault. If anything it was the man who got into such dangerous things that were to blame for his widow's tears.
He let his other arm wrap around her to give her more comfort and warmth and kissed her forehead. He didn't know why, it just seemed like the right thing to do.

[OOC: Going to bed now. I'll reply first thing in the morning Smile]
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 2:46

[G'night! Smile ]

For a moment she had to wonder if he, possibly the only mostly-decent person here, was sane for comforting her, taking risks to keep her alive. It was...unusual. But she couldn't deny that she wanted it. And when she felt his lips on her forehead, a tender gesture if ever she saw one, parts of her wanted to laugh or to cry and dammit, her heart needed to stop fluttering and squeezing all at once. It wasn't fair. Why was she affected like this, by some guy she didn't even know?! All the what-ifs about a different life kept running through her head and it was driving her insane.
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 11:14

'I believe you,' he said as he leant his elbow against his shoulder, laughing lightly as he tried to explain himself, 'no worries..' As he heard the voice return, telling them it was the girls turn to do something, he nodded towards the guy, 'concentrate on taking care of your partner,' he said as he walked towards Odette. He didn't want him to die, he was kind of entertaining after all.

'How are you feeling?' he asked as he knelt down beside her, knowing that the other girls were already doing as they were told. Then again they hadn't been poisoned earlier, he just hoped the voice would give her a bit more time to get herself together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 12:48

"Starting to feel warmer?" he asked Chel as he looked over to the blonde woman who still hadn't gotten her egg down. Not that he could blame her, her stomach already hurt, this wasn't going to be easy for her. He just hoped the villain would give her some time, or he felt sorry for both her and her partner.
"How are you feeling?" he asked Chel. She seemed to put on a face as if she wasn't bothered by this, but no person in their right mind, (not even in their wrong mind) would be okay with this.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 13:32

Cillian sat down next to Megara. Taking her back into his arms. She looked tired. He tried to warm her up as much as he could. Would she be allowed to get dressed again? He hoped so. "You've done a awesome job so far. Soon we'll be back in our room. And you can take a warm bath. And wear your clothes again." Cillian tried comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 15:15

Meg smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "So have you..thank you." She wanted to put her clothes back on, but didn't want to anger Korso and end up having Cillian die, so she didn't bother. He was right. Soon they would be back in their cell, away from all of this. At least for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 15:51

Cillian chuckled. ''No need to thank me.'' Leaning against the wall. ''You better be worth it.'' He joked. Maybe this was not the best place and time to joke...How long was this task going to take?
Cillian started wondering how long they had been here. A few hours? Maybe more. Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 17:34

"Feeling like I need to punch this fucker." Chel mumbled. "Or something worse." But she knew she most likely wouldn't get the chance for either. She glanced at the blonde having trouble getting her egg down. She knew the girl was probably still feeling the effects of the muffin, and could understand her struggle. It was hard enough for herself. "Hopefully this'll be over soon." But would everyone come out alive? Some of the remaining instruments looked particularly vicious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS   TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TASK #3 VILLAIN SAYS
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next