Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) Empty
PostSubject: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 16:50

Akima was going through the division. This one actually had four cells instead of the other divisions. More fun for her she thought. Akima moved through the division. The Slaver and the Arsonist were in the same cell. She put on a fake smile. ''Hello there. Lion king, And lion cub.'' She smirked looking at the Arsonist. She went through her locks. ''Your sex life must be hot as hell.'' Akima chuckled with a wink. She was out to get the lion cub a bit heated up. It would be fun to fill the isolationcell. Looking at the slaver. Old dude. Would die in here. They were the least fun. The younger guys were more her area. They were faster. More of a challenge aswell. Akima tapped her finger against the bars. Just to have some music in this boring hall. None of them were fucking yet. Or fighting. It was always fun to watch both. And get them punished for whatever they did. Akima eyed the lion cub up and down. Though this one did not have much muscle. Perhaps she should go find one which did and get that one talking.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 17:23

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at Akima when he noticed her standing in front of the bars. A new guard? He wondered where Dean had gone off too then. Lion King? Lion cub? Well she had a unique taste in nicknames. His eyes slightly widened at her comment about his supposed sex life...with Norewood? He glanced over at Norewood in amusement. Tulio did swing both ways, but his type were submissive. This slaver was not a submissive at all. Nor did he show any signs of swinging both ways. Tulio turned his attention back to Akima, smirking devilishly at her. "Oh? How did you know that I swung both ways, my dear?" he teased playfully, giddy to see her reaction to this. "But as you can see, there is nothing going on in here." he chuckled lightly in amusement, shrugging his shoulders lazily.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 18:30

Cillian looked up. He had never really cared for any guard or whatever. He laughed dryly when the girl began talking about sex. Deciding to stay out of this one. He closed his eyes.Listening to them speak. So Tulio was a bisexual? Well Cillian never really thought about male's that way. And he wouldn't.
Jane had such a soft skin. And soft hair. Her lips were so addicting. No he wouldn't give that up. He missed Jane. How desperate that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 18:53

Akima snickered. ''Nah I was referring to something else. But I guess if you swing both ways you must be good at giving blowjobs.'' She smirked. ''And indeed. There's nothing going on here.'' Rolling her eyes she kicked against the bars. Wanting to make more comments about this guy swnging both ways. ''So I guess you are into sex with melting candles and all.'' Giggling like a little girl. She faked her giggle. Making her appear more approacheable. ''Your friend is a bit too old for you though. But there are some interesting people here who might share your fetish.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 20:08

Tulio rolled his eyes at the female's comments about blow jobs and melting candles sex. "Well aren't you a curious, outspoken female~" he said in a sarcastic tone. "Just because I'm an arsonist doesn't mean that I like to get burned by candle wax. Now the blowjob suggestion...I rather not tell," Tulio smirked, winking at Akima playfully. He glanced over at Norewood, shaking his head slightly. "I'm dominant, so it isn't wise to hit on a dominant male. Besides the male seems straight," Tulio laughed lightly, quirking an eyebrow at her last piece of information. "Fetishes? I dodn't believe my record obtains that kind of info." he stated bluntly.

(OOC: x_x so much visiting XD)
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 4:33

Akima chuckled. Wow how stupid was this one? She would not have to say much and he would give away whatever. Akima shook her head. "No your file doesn't say so. But you kinda seem like someone who would have fetishes. To be honest I thought you were a submissive type. Being tied downn to the bed and what not. But looks can decieve eh?" Akima winked back. Perhaps she could get something of more value out of this one. The older one was boring. He did not say much to begin with. And if he wasn't gay well..that would be even more boring.

(OOC: Poor you xD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 5:17

"Sorry to say, but I have no fetishes really." Tulio scoffed, rolling his eyes at Akima suggesting that he seemed like the kind of person who would have them. He recoiled slightly at the mention of being tied down to a bed, but quickly regained his composure. "That's a revolting fetish." Tulio scowled darkly, crossing his arms over his chest lazily. His hands were clenched up slightly. He knew that his appearance screamed submissiveness. It was quite annoying to say the least, especially when he had went some nights to the bar to get a quick laid. Unfortunately, Tulio kept getting hit on by dominants, while the submissives avoided him because he seemed like competition. Unfair really. "Sometimes looks can decieve," he said in a bored tone, shrugging his shoulders. The female had been amusing him until she had commented about being tied down to a bed. Now he was just slightly annoyed and ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 7:54

Akima noticed he began to get annoyed. So he disliked when he was placed into the submissive role. Well than he was going to have a hard time in here. Perhaps he would be the first one sinking down in depression or the first one with a boner on her watch. She walked past the cell bars. ''I like you little lion cub. You know I would have cuffed you to the bars and done fun things with you..'' Winking at him. ''But if you don't wanna I guess I should go look for someone else to have fun with..'' Depending on what he found fun. She would cuff him and beat him up. Unsure if that was fun for him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 11:24

Tulio arched an eyebrow at the female guard, rolling his eyes at her little nickname for him. She was vulgar, but amusing enough to entertain him. He slightly took a step back from the bars just in case. Although she was a female, it didn't seem like a good idea to be handcuffed and dominated by a female like that. He made a shooing motion with one hand. "You said I had fetishes? I beg to differ. I think it is you who has fetishes, so you might as well go look for another play-toy." he stated bluntly, with a light chuckle. Tulio glanced over at the surveillance camera then back at Akima with an amused expression. "You were hired by Korso for a reason. So I don't believe that 'fun' you're talking about is really sexual at all."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 15:50

''Hey! A guard has to have some sex from time to time too! It's not like you guys get to have all the fun.'' Akima smirked. He seemed a bit scared moving away from her getting all suspicious. Good. Very good. Akima gave Tulio a grin. She moved her hand between the bars. Pulling him at his jumpsuit. Pulling him closer. She let her lips almost touch his. ''I'll visit you later little lion.'' Akima chuckled. Walking away.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 16:12

Tulio blinked in surprise at her actions, jerking away immediately. "Go screw Korso, if you want sex badly," he grumbled under his breath in annoyance. Slightly wary of the female even though she walking away. Tulio walked over to his sleeping spot near the wall, sitting down on the ground cross legged. "Remind me not to converse with her..." he scoffed, in an annoyed tone.

(OOC: o-o Yes! Yes! Is she going to visit me later? I kind of went squee at her dominant personality <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )   Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing with fire can burn you child. (Tag: Tulio & Anyone )
Page 1 of 1