Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) Empty
PostSubject: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 18:41

It was later that day and Akima had promised to give little lion a visit. And so she did. His partner was sleeping. And he seemed to be sleeping aswell. She sat down leaning against the wall. She let her fingers run against the bars. She began whisteling. Playing with her purple locks. Perhaps she should dye it red or something. Not to mention she would kill for a smoke right now. Maybe she should just get one and blame the lion cub here. Akima was almost sad he was lying so far away. But throwing a burning sigaret to him would wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 20:15

Tulio slightly furrowed his eyebrows at the sound of whistling. Cillian didn't seem like the kind of person to whistle. Dark blue eyes blinked open to look around the room for the source of the whistle. His eyes landed on Akima near the door. So she had actually meant it about visiting him later today. Oh joy, Tulio mentally thought in a sarcastic way. He sat up and rubbed at his aching neck. Damn floor. "Back so soon?" Tulio yawned, his tone was slightly playful.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 20:42

Akima smirked. "Oh yeah. I keep my promises." Nah it was more her job to keep watch on them. And since she little lion cub had gotten her attention. Why not? Akima continued whisteling. She would probably visit the asian guy sooner or later. His was the only file she actually looked at for a second. The women in here weren't that interesting. One seemed to be depressed. And the othrr confused. There was this other dark skinned female. She had loads of hair. More like crazy hair. Akima snickered. None of the males in her division were submissive. Maybe the rodr...rodriquezz? Whatever. The guy in C1. With the big eyes. He seemed a bit submissive. When she was interested she could look through all the files. But now her attention was directed to mister lion cub.

(OOC: Last post for today <3 )
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 21:03

Tulio quirked an eyebrow over at her. She seemed in high spirits due to that whistling of hers. He walked over to the bars but stopped a good distance away. Tulio wasn't going to allow her to repeat what happened last time. He plopped down, cross legged on the floor, facing Akima. "Why would the guard come visit the pyromaniac?" he asked in a sarcastic tone, gazing at Akima with wary eyes. Even dominance in a woman was slightly terrifying and made her not easy to really trust.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 5:22

Akima gave him a look when he came closer. Not so scared anymore? But he stayed on a fair distance away from her. Which made her grinn. Scared enough. She tapped her fingers on the bars. "Because she can." Answering his question. "Why does the lion cub fear the guard?" She asked as she moved her hand between the bars. Smirking to see that she couldn't reach him. Returning her hand back. She could have added something more to her sentence but decided that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 11:24

Tulio watched Akima move her hand between the bars with amused eyes. Not this time, he thought smirking. He rolled his eyes at that nickname she kept calling him. "I'm wary of the guard. Not afraid." he corrected her in a simple tone. "Can't really reach me now, can you?" he teased her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 13:04

Akima Grinned. When he rolled his eyes. The nickname was annoying him too. Good. When he teased her that she couldn't reach him she smirked wickedly. ''I can always get the keys to your cell if I really want to suck your cock.'' She snickered. He was wary of her. That was funny. ''Want to know a secret?'' Akima whispered. As she motioned her finger for him to get closer. Trying to lure him this way. He did stand up to sit here. So he did have some interest. Or he was just ready to attack her. That would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 13:19

Very vulgar indeed. He thought to himself, quirking an eyebrow at her. "You really are...outspoken," he chuckled, cutting the word 'vulgar' out of the sentence before he had said it. Tulio tilted his head at Akima, raising an eyebrow at her motioning her finger at him to get closer. "Perhaps. If it is amusing," He stood up, but didn't move an inch towards Akima.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 15:30

Akima smirked. ''Yes I am indeed outspoken. That's just me.'' When he moved up from the ground she did aswell. ''I want to tell the secret to you not to mister Korso.'' She smiled. Motioning him closer. As she played with her hair. Smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 15:43

Tulio rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling lightly at her still trying to motion him over. He glanced behind his shoulder over at the camera, giving it an amused gaze before turning his attention to Akima. "Okay, I'll bite," Tulio said in a curious tone, as he walked over closer to the bars.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 16:37

Akima smiled slyly. '' ''You should do something bad so I can get you alone in the isolation cell, then I'm going to do something you will adore...'' She whispered. Looking him into his eyes. Winking. As she moved a bit backwards. Leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 17:41

Tulio laughed lightly at this, shaking his head in amusement. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he teased playfully, crossing his arms over his chest. "I rather stay in my cell. Being in isolation would be very boring," he scoffed, tilting his head at Akima. This female really wanted to mess with him, didn't she? She didn't even seem to care about what her boss might think or say if she fucked a prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 19:54

Akima smiled. "What do I have to do to get into your pants? " She wasn't That interested in having sex with him. But she liked messing with him. He was amusing. And he wasn't a pain to look at. But he could use a shower. Akima gave him a charming smile. "You're a Arsonist but you are so cold at times. It makes me sad" she changed her expression into a sad one. Acting was one of her favorite things to do. And she could say herself..she was good at it.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:04

Tulio laughed darkly at the first comment. "You really asked that question?" he asked, tilting his to the side at her. "You amuse me. Plus you're quite the beauty. You're almost there to getting into my pants," he teased playfully, winking at her. He arched an eyebrow at her expression changing from amused to a sad expression. "I am a very truthful person. Although I don't tell the whole truth," Tulio commented, shrugging his shoulders. "Please drop the sad act. I'm not a fan of acting."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:16

"But if you are hiding the truth you must be acting.." She let her fingers run over the bars. "Thank you for calling me a beauty...you're handsome aswell." She painted a smile on her lips. Moving a bit closer. "I'm sorry you got such a boring cellmate..not to mention the cell itself isn't that nice either.." she decided to distract the topic a bit. So he would feel more comfortable. Any vulgar thing would be out of place by now. She had him where she wanted him to be. And that was what counted.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:29

"I just keep a few details out of my truth, that's all." Tulio said in his defense. He smirked devilishly when she complimented him as well. "Why thank you, Ms. Guard," he grinned, before glancing over at the sleeping Cillian then around the room "Oh, he's not boring at all. He's quite entertaining to talk to." Tulio defended his cell mate with a smile. "And the cell...is cozy. But I could do with a bed, and without the dead kitten monitor." Tulio joked lightly
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 4:51

"Well aren't you all nice and comfortable." Akima chuckled. She moved a bit closer again. Letting her fingers caress his chest. "Orange suits you nice." Akima smirked wickedly. "But I think I like you better without clothes." Winking as she trailed her hand down to his lower stomach and to his manhood. Waiting to see his reaction to that. It would be interesting to see him being sexually frustrated and taking it out on something.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 13:30

Tulio breath hitched slightly at this. But he didn't move an inch from Akima, he wasn't going to show her any fear. "Thank you for the compliments," he grinned devilishly, raising an eyebrow down at Akima's hand. He hadn't been relieved in a while, after he got sentenced to prison and all. Tulio chewed his lip lightly, cursing himself in his mind when he did slightly respond to her hand.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 20:47

Akima smirked wickedly. So he was responding.."Oh? Hmm..you like that huh?" Akima moved closer. Rubbing a him a bit now. Akima let her breath tickle his lips. "Aren't you going to run away?" This could go two ways. He would keep responding. Or actually that the advice and run away. He looked like he was supressing something. And it was a fun thing to see. The slow torture..he would either make her stop now. Or get into it...and now..well that would be fun..
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptySat 28 Sep - 3:30

As much as Tulio was tempted to give in to her little flirty game, he wasn't getting in trouble that quickly in this prison. Also, it seemed uncomfortable to do this with a surveillance camera watching the scene. "As much as tempting as this is...I'll choose the safest option for now," he murmured in in teasing voice, before stepping away from Akima's touch. Tulio didn't really care if Akima became disappointed or angry at his answer. He was slightly disappointed in his answer as well, but it just seemed to be full of consequences that he rather not take right now.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptySat 28 Sep - 8:27

Akima frowned deeply. She punched him into the stomach. What a pussy. "You're such a pussy." She growled at him. Turning to walk away. She had seen them all. The cocky guys who said but did nothing. The rapists who were much more interesting to play with. And than the hotheads. Who were the most fun of all. They were all up for some action. Some violent action. Where blood would be seen.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptySat 28 Sep - 13:15

Tulio winced as Akima punched him in the stomach. "Well that was a bitchy move," Tulio scowled angrily, glaring at Akima darkly. "If you want to get screwed by someone, then how about asking that boss of yours?" Tulio retorted angrily. He was not a fan of being insulted. His anger showed quickly when that happened.

(OOC: Bad Akima! XD <3)
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptySat 28 Sep - 14:12

Akima laughed. Looking over her shoulder. Yes perhaps she should ride Korso's cock. She moved forward grabbing him by his collar. Pulling him towards her. She wanted to have the last word. But was unsure how to respond. Giving him a smirk. And letting go. She could beat him up. But that would probably mean losing her job. And she wasn't going to lose it because of lion cub being a cock blocker. Or..Vagina blocker. Whatever. ''touché, De Léon.'' With that she still had the last word. Somehow. Walking away again.

(OOC: XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) EmptyMon 30 Sep - 0:23

Tulio watched Akima walk away with a slightly amused gaze and smirk. He wondered if she would take what he said in consideration. It would be pretty funny if she did since it might bother Korso. That would amuse him greatly. He sighed softly, fixing the collar of his jumpsuit. She was extremely rough. It was slightly thrilling, yet annoying to say the least. Tulio shook his head gently, before heading back over to his sleeping spot. He didn't even glance over at Cillian to see if he had ever awoke to see all that. If he did, Tulio wouldn't have really care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)   He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio) Empty

Back to top Go down

He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. (Tag:Tulio)
Page 1 of 1