Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fancy Meeting You Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 16:05

"Mulan? What is it?" Chel asked, pressing against the bars of her own cell, "Mulan?" Must've been one hell of a bad time. She regretted asking about it if this was how she reacted. Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 16:20

"Haha- AHAHAHA!" Mulan grinned as her laughter slowly disperses. "Well it-" Mulan stops to wipe her eyes. "It was shifty as hell! When I was kid, like really small, Baba was the best. He always had time for me. We were always together. Then when I turned seven, he developed a drinking problem. I remember he'd even have me try some so it wouldn't seem as bad. Mama always got in him for that. They were always yelling. And then he got involved with the Japanese Mafia and then he ran through all of our money." Mulan closes her eyes. "Then it got worse. My father, my temper, my mother. Then when they came and took Baba away, I don't know what happened. I always fought. But I never had friends. Even as a little kid my temper repelled people. At a young age I even had a superiority complex. Always had a low tolerance for everything. Then when Dad left, I just wanted to fight. And fight, and fight, and fight, and fight, and fight, and fight, and fight. Hitting people made me feel better. Then ny mom knew I wanted to go after my father and she begged Aiko to train me. And I denied her. And I went after my father in Japan. Then she saved me. Before I knew it I was fighting legally on live television and paying for everything. All of Baba's debts. And I had money leftover. I made my first friend in the third grade. We homeschooled together... And as if it was a bad joke, Aiko and Mama had been killed. And I was arrested."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 17:34

Harming kids. The Japanese Mafia were apparently total bastards. Good thing she never really dealt with them. She'd have ended up killing some. "So we were both royally screwed over huh?" Chel said eventually, unsure what else to say. What else could she? Nothing could make it better...
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 17:46

"The best people always are." Mulan replies.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 18:37

"That they are.." Chel chuckled humorlessly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 18:46

"Why is life so unfair?" Mulan requests. "Why me? The only friends I can make are in prison. That unfair."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 19:11

"Life is chaos. Nothing makes sense. Some get the good life, others don't. No one can do anything about it." Chel answered solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 19:21

"That isn't fair. What do you have to do to be lucky enough to be normal?" Mulan demands.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 20:38

"Absolutely nothing. Luck has nothing to do with it." Chel said, shrugging. "Things just...happen. I don't like it either, though. It's nothing but shit."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Sep - 21:21

Mulan sighs, "Why me." She mumbles, deciding to braid her hair tighter.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep - 15:05

"Why me, too." Chel scoffed, playing with her own hair as well. "Why any of us?" Some here might've brought it on themselves too, but she knew nothing of their pasts. How many had once been victims too?
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep - 18:56

"I don't know. It's not fair." Her hair now completely subdued from her face, Mulan takes a deep breath and sighs heavily. She was tired of depressing topics. "What will you say to him? To Cilllian?" She suggest positively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting You Again
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3