Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First date? [TTW w/ A1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

First date? [TTW w/ A1] Empty
PostSubject: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 10:25

Jane sat back on the bed and chewed on her lower lip. The envelope laid in front of the bars. She already had made a sign which person should be her date in this. Jane was a bit curious and suspicious. Why did they get something like dinner dates? They were prisoners. For good behaviour? Or just something that should make them feel safe before something bad happens again? Like what happened to Cillian?

Thinking about Cillian...

Jane looked at the wall. If she was allowed to tell him? She sighed and took a strain of her hair. "Cillian? Are you still here?", she played with the strain. Like he could move somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 10:52

Cillian had been sleeping. His cell mate had not woken up yet. So staying awake was useless. He was near Jane's wall though. It felt like she was with him this way. "Cillian? Are you still here?" he frowned a bit in his sleep. Jane..? He rubbed his eyes. "I'm Here." He murmered. Slowly pushing himself up. "Jane..?" Cillian went through his hair. Maybe he had imagined it.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 11:00

Jane sighed relieved, he was still there. He did sound a bit sleepy though. Jane bit her lower lip. "I haven't waken you up, did I?", she sounded slightly worried.

"I wanted to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 11:54

He chuckled. "Yeah you woke me up but that's okay. I'd rather be woken up by you.What's wrong?" Cillian asked as he stretched a bit. He yawned a bit. Still having a sleephead. But that would fade soon. Leaning against the wall. He would maybe shower a bit later today. If it was day. Or night...whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 12:21

"I'm not sure if it should be called wrong, but I had an envelope laying on the floor when I woke up. Well, my cellmate had one as well... Nevertheless, it invited me to a dinner date. And I should say which male I wanna bring with me. Or I won't be able to go there.", Jane stopped and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 13:20

Cilloan listened to her. As he moved his hands behind his head. "So who are you going to take with you?" He asked teasingly. A dinner date. Would that be a trap? To be honest...it sound too good to be true. There was a catch...there should be..
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 13:53

"Mmh...", Jane smiled teasingly, knowing he couldn't see her. "He's bigger than me, has brown hair, but lighter one than mine... and he is older than me.", she paused and chuckled slightly. That could be a few of the prisoners here, like she shortly saw in the book, but it was funny anyway. Indeed she had thought for a moment to invite Shang, or someone different.

But to be true, Jane wanted to see Cillian again. She missed him like crazy and just talking to him wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 14:07

"He sounds interesting..Though he better not touch my girl. Otherwise he will have to deal with a black eye soon enough." Cillian snickered as he couldn't help a smirk on his lips. "I can get possesive too." A raised eyebrow and A teasing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 14:11

Jane made a playful shocked face. "But I wanna be touched by him...", she leaned her head against the wall. "He's the only one allowed to do so, cause he already did..."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 14:20

Cillian felt like a teenager falling in love again. He was pretty sure she was talking about him now. And if she wasn't well than what he was going to say could make sense. "Well maybe we should end it than. He seems very special to you..." cillian let out a dramatical sad sigh. Making sure she's hear it.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 14:36

Jane's lips curled up to a pout. "I'm sorry, we can't end it. We promised something, and I'm really possessive myself.", she answered. "And yes, he's very special to me. You don't need to be so dramatic."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 14:49

"So when is this date?" he asked as he let his arms down. She was special. And sometimes confusing. The more surprises from her way the more he could feel himself loving her. True they were fast with the 'love' word. But they were really close. And he did not want to have her reject him. She was special..
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 15:31

"I don't know.", Jane shrugged. "I guess Mr. Korso will set the date himself, when he's pleased the most to let us have it."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:04

Cillian nodded. "I can't wait to see you again." He smiled. "Even if you see that special guy first." Cillian said sarcastically. As he laid on his back staring up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:26

"Are you jealous?", she asked innocently. "I'm not sure if this is called right, dinner date... I have other things in mind...", she licked her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 18:19

Cillian nodded. "Yes I am. You're special to me. I don't like sharing such a special girl." Cillian smirked. Closing his eyes. Imagening her face. She was truly special. "Don't spoil the surprise." Cillian chuckled at her other teasing matter.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 19:14

"Good, then you have to wait. Though wonder if there would be something like chocolate sauce at the date...", her voice was soft and innocent. "I hope you won't get invited by another woman.", Jane pursed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptySun 15 Sep - 20:37

"I did not know you were that kinky Jane. And you had me thibkibg you were so innocent. But here you are talking about choclate sauce already." Cillian said with a grin. "Oh I do hope they will invite me. More food for me." he addrd sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptyMon 16 Sep - 13:15

Jane chuckled. "As long as it's just the food."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptyMon 16 Sep - 15:06

"Like you when you're jealous." Cillian said. "Brings out your true personality." He sighed closing his eyes. "has your cellmate woken up yet?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptyMon 16 Sep - 15:11

"Yes, she was awake.", Jane didn't sound that much happy now. Why did he change the theme? She sighed. "I don't know what to think about her. When I talk to her I easily get annoyed though she hasn't said anything that should make me feel this way.", Jane pursed her lips. "What abouts yours? Has he awaken yet?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptyMon 16 Sep - 15:42

"Seems like you're better of roomed with me...But women seemed to be mean to one another sometimes. Put five girls in a house and atleast three of them are going to have fights. So I guess that's normal." Cillian shrugged. "Mine hasn't woken up yet...which boring."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptyMon 16 Sep - 16:31

"Maybe...", Jane smiled. "I'm a nice girl and don't get in a fight with her for no reason. I'm not that kind of person."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptyWed 18 Sep - 14:26

"I have no doubt you aren't a nice girl." He sighed. "Would you mind if I take another nap? You aren't boring. But it has been a while since I've slept this good." ever since he met Jane he had slept better. His mind was at peace. And that was what he needed now. A good rest. For the next surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] EmptyWed 18 Sep - 15:06

Jane pursed her lips and then sighed. "It's alright, take a nap. I'm waiting for you here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date? [TTW w/ A1]   First date? [TTW w/ A1] Empty

Back to top Go down

First date? [TTW w/ A1]
Page 1 of 1