Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) Empty
PostSubject: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyMon 2 Sep - 15:11

Kuzco woke up with a headache again. When he opened his eyes, shielding them quickly because the lights were bright. I hope I am not in the same cell I have been for the last two swaps...
Carefully he removed his arm out of his eyes, looking around the room. Grinning from ear to ear. Yes!! He sat up, going to one of the beds and laying down on it. Loving the fact he wouldn't have to sleep on the floor anymore, or the cold hard mattress. Hugging the pillow happily.
Realizing suddenly he wouldn't be alone in this room he propped himself up by his elbows to look on the floor. Wondering who his new roomie might be.
This is gotta be destiny or something. It was Dimitri's blonde girl. Wondering if he should try something with this girl since Dimitri had done so with Chel. But he doubted this girl would be so easy.

OOC: cheers props on the topic title steal from William Shakespeare wohoo
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyMon 2 Sep - 15:29

[OOC: Wow, Kuzco can really hold a grudge... xDDDDD Oops xDD]
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyMon 2 Sep - 16:03

OOC: Omfg, I just saw the blue Korso-name and then the words 'revenge' and that Odette was tagged. I got so scared and confused at the same time Dx So I was relieved to see that it was just Kuzco, and then I also got what the revenge was about Razz

Odette woke up feeling slightly groggy. She didn't think more about it until she saw a man she didn't know sit on one of the beds in the room. She got of from the floor and dusted herself off. This was definitely a new room. She wondered if it was any better than the last one she had been in. She sat down on the other bed in the room. At least the mattress felt better, that was a good sign.
"Hi," she said nervously and looked at the man across the room, wondering what kind of person he was.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyMon 2 Sep - 20:08

Seeing the girl wake up and go to her bed, he just observed quietly.
"Hello. I'm Kuzco. What's your name?" He sat up on the bed so that his feet touched the floor.
The girl sure was pretty, he could see why Dimitri liked her.

OOC: Wink don't worry Dimitri/Korso, perhaps you can kiss and make it better XD
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyMon 2 Sep - 23:08

"I'm Odette," she replied with a little smile. She wasn't quite sure what to think of her new cellmate. Should she be scared? He seemed kind enough. But she remembered reading through a book listing a lot of criminals, not that she could tell any of them apart now. She had only really paid attention to the people she knew already.
"Have you been in here for long?" she asked trying.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyTue 3 Sep - 12:06

"Odette.." He tried the name. "That is a pretty name. Fits you." He put on a charming smile.
"Umm, I have had like four cellmates so far. How about you?" He couldn't really keep up with the time around here.
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyTue 3 Sep - 16:16

"Thank you," she replied to the man's compliment. At least he was nice, that should be a good sign.
"I've had," Odette said and started counting with her fingers. "I've been roomed with... 3 different people before you."
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyTue 3 Sep - 17:13

This girl seemed a bit on the slower side. It didn't bother him though, it seemed kinda cute that she counted with her fingers.
"Okay, so we have been here for the same amount of time then. You've gotten a boyfriend here yet?"
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyTue 3 Sep - 18:06

The man's question confused her. Did he expect her to go looking for a boyfriend in prison? "Uhm, no.. I don't." She wasn't quite sure what to say, so she decided to just ask the man the same question. "Why? Have you gotten a boyfriend in here?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyTue 3 Sep - 18:56

[OOC: Say yes Kuzco and we shall ride off into the sunset on a shiny unicorn *-* *cough* I'll stop interrupting >.>'']
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyWed 4 Sep - 10:14

(Crack post: "No..." He looked down at his knees and began twirling his finger. "I have someone I kinda like... His name is Dimitri..." He covered his eyes and began sobbing softly. "But he likes girls...."
OOC: XD hope you loved that Ylva Wink )

He laughed. "No. God no, I'm straight. I was just wondering if such a sexy girl like you had already found one. I heard from my previous roommate that people are already getting it on in here."
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyWed 4 Sep - 18:30

OOC: Aww, I why not make that crack post canon? <.< >.>

"Oh," she exclaimed and looked down. She wasn't quite sure how to respond to the man's comment about her, so she just decided not to. "Hmm, I guess people get lonely," she sighed. Or maybe just bored. Either way she could kinda understand why some people would.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyWed 4 Sep - 18:50

[OOC: It would explain Kuzco's jealousy when Dimitri slept with Chel... we've just been misunderstanding all along Wink And yes, I did love that post xDD We need to make a crack fanart some time xDD OMG, sorry, I am completely spamming this thread! Continue! >.<]
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) EmptyFri 6 Sep - 11:22

"Do you get lonely in here?" He sure did sometimes. Especially now when the only friend he seemed to have made here had decided to ditch the brocode. Kuzco supposed that Dimitri hadn't really thought of him as a friend in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)   Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges (tag Odette)
Page 1 of 1