Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] Empty
PostSubject: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 12:07

They had been sleeping for a while now, so Korso presumed the effects of the sleeping gass would soon die out, and they'd both wake up comfortable in their own, seperate, soft beds.
The moment he started seeing signs that they may wake up soon, he warmed the chicken, put a healthy, nutricional salad and rice on the side. He had also put asparagus and garlic butter on the plate, and marinated the chicken with lemon garlic marinate. In addition he had taken the freedom of bringing an iced bucket with two beers.
There were two plates, one whole chicken on each plate for the winning couple. He put it down on the table in front of them just before he noticed them waking up. He then slid noiselessly out of the door and locked it behind him.
The note beside the two plates of chicken read "Bon Appetite".
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 19:20

Cale stretched his arms above his head as he woke up. He felt himself laying on a soft mattress and momentarily wondered if his arrest had all been some sort of nightmare, 'if only..' he groaned as he turned over and saw that he was in another cell, a nicer cell than last time but a cell all the same.

Cale sat up and noticed that there was something other than bread on the plate in front of him, that's when he remembered the prize from the contest he was in, so I won.. he thought and laughed softly, that's a surprise, but it's only really worth it if.. He turned around and saw Odette laying on the bed next to his.

'Looks like it really was worth me doing something in that contest,' he whispered as he lay back down and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 19:32

Odette woke up to a wonderful smell, which was something she hadn't tried for a long time. Could this mean that she had gotten her prize now? She opened up her eyes to see her new roommate. She couldn't help but smile when she saw that it was really Cale who was her roommate now.
She sat up in her bed and stared at Cale. She had so many things she wanted to talk to him about that she had no idea where to start.
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 20:01

When she woke up and saw her smiling at him, he smiled back, but it soon dropped when he remembered that it was his fault she was here in the first place. I'm sorry.. he thought but he couldn't get himself to say it to her, so instead he sat up and looked at the plates on the table.

'Hungry?' he asked as he plastered on a smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 20:06

Odette nodded. A few moments after she stood up and walked over to the table. "Looks good," she thought out loud and sat down on one of the chairs. As she waited for him to join her, she absentminded poked to her chicken with a finger. It was such a long time since she had gotten warm food.
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 20:22

'How does it feel to be the sexiest woman in here?' he asked with a grin as he sat down on the chair next to her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 21:01

"Oh shut up," she said annoyed and looked up at him. "And remove that grin of yours.. Shouldn't you rather concentrate on eating?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 21:25

'Maybe I'd rather concentrate on you,' he said teasingly and flicked her lightly on the nose before taking a quick bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 21:31

"Oh really," she said sarcastically. She couldn't quite figure out how to feel. She was still mad at him for everything that had happened but at the same time she was just happy to see him again.
She looked down at her food and breathed in the smell. It would be a waste to not eat it while it was still hot. She blew softly on a piece of chicken before she ate it.
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 22:02

'Is there something wrong with that?' he said quietly, leaning closer to her so she could hear. He knew she wouldn't exactly be pleased to see him after what had happened, but he still couldn't help teasing her like when they were growing up.
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 22:10

Odette leaned closer to him with a soft smile on her face. "Come here," she whispered while gesturing with her finger for him to come even closer. When she felt like he was close enough she flicked his forehead and moved back in the chair. "Eat your food." She took a few more bites of her food before she continued. "It's actually not bad at all."
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyThu 18 Jul - 22:41

'Ow, what was that for?' he mumbled, pouting as he leaned back in his chair. He continued to pout as he played with his food, taking small bites now and then, there was no point in wasting it, was there?
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyFri 19 Jul - 6:17

Odette ate for a while without saying anything. She looked up at Cale once in a while, but never for long. When she felt herself getting full, she slowed down. "So... How have you been?" she asked while poking what was left on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyMon 22 Jul - 13:48

'I was actually doing alright until I saw you in here,' he said, a serious look on his face as he stared down at his now empty plate, 'what happened? Pierce wasn't a heartless bastard when it came to you, he could have got you out of this mess in a second, so why didn't you let him?' he asked as he turned to face her, adding quietly, 'I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to turn him down..'
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyMon 22 Jul - 14:06

Odette listened to Cale quietly, avoiding to look directly at him. "Well, I'm here. Does it really matter what happened? It's not like there's anything to do about it now," she said annoyed. She had often thought about whether or not she had made the right choice, but she didn't need someone to tell her she hadn't.
She pushed her plate away from her before she left the table. "You can have the rest if you want."
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyMon 22 Jul - 19:29

'But I can't protect you in here!' Cale burst out as she left the table, pushing both plates away from him in frustration.

Being together in the same cell isn't going to last forever, and if she ended up with one of those psychos I saw in the contest next time, there is no way I would be able to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to her. Sure she could look after herself in our fathers club, and everywhere his bodyguards followed, but this was different, there was no 'daddy' anymore.. he obviously didn't give a damn about us otherwise he would have found some way of getting us out of here by now, he thought as he stared down at the table, fists balled up in anger.
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyMon 22 Jul - 19:40

"Well, maybe I don't need your protection," she replied angry and sat down on the bed she had woken up on earlier. "I'm sick and tired of you and dad thinking I can't do anything on my own."
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyMon 22 Jul - 19:54

'That's because you can't do anything on your own!' he shouted back, but soon calmed down a little, 'you think what I did for him was all a harmless little game that you could join in on, you have no idea of the risks I took every day for that bastard, because unlike you I had nothing else to live for. I thought you could handle it, selling a few drugs to people looking for a little extra fun, but you took it too far, and look around you,' he said, gesturing to the cell bars, 'where we are there are no vulnerable guys, unhappy at home, looking for a good time with a girl half their age. The men in here will not hesitate to kill you, or torture you until you wish you were dead.. and if you think the guards are going to come and save you then think again, because by the looks of it they think we deserve everything we get,' Cale walked over and stood in front of her, glaring down at her, angry that no one was coming to take her away from here more than anything else, 'you wanted a more dangerous game? Well you've got one.'
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyTue 23 Jul - 14:01

Odette sat on the bed, staring at the floor as he spoke. When he had finished speaking, she stood up and stared angrily at him for a moment. Without saying anything she slapped him and turned to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyTue 23 Jul - 14:20

Cale knew what was coming. That look was the same as the one she gave him just before she slapped him when she found him in bed with another girl. But he had to say it, just as he had reason to hurt her only a few months ago. But she was here now and there was nothing either of them could do about it, but she couldn't go around thinking that everyone else's crimes were as petty as hers.

He stood still for a few moments as he watched her walk away, he guessed she was planning to shut herself in the bathroom, not that he couldn't follow her if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyTue 23 Jul - 14:29

Odette walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She sat down on the floor and hugged her legs. She couldn't believe how mean he was to her. How could he think so little of her. Odette was so angry at him that part of her wished that he would just disappear from the room. At this point she would rather be roomed with Meg.. Or anyone, really.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyTue 23 Jul - 14:31

(OOC: Move in with Meg and me Very Happy It's fun!!)
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyTue 23 Jul - 14:40

Cale sat on one of the beds, waiting for her to come out for what seemed like hours. After a while he started to wonder if he had been too hard on her, but he remained convinced that what he had said to her was for her own good.

'Odette?' he called from the bed, 'are you ok in there?'
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyTue 23 Jul - 14:46

OOC: I'm sure it would be fun x3

Odette continued to sit on the floor without moving for a long time. She just rested her head on her knees and closed her eyes, pretending that everything would be ok when she opened them. She must have dozed off for a moment, but Cale's voice woke her up again. "I'm fine, just leave me alone," she replied angry.
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] EmptyTue 23 Jul - 15:00

Cale sighed and stood up, making his way to the bathroom to try and make her understand that he was just worried about her. He opened the door and sat down in front of her.

'I'm sorry, ok?' he said, trying to be calm as he looked at her, 'but you have to understand that if anything happened to you in here then I'd never be able to forgive myself,' he stared down at the ground and put a hand to his temple, 'and if any of the other prisoners found out that you meant anything to me, then they'd use that to their advantage and I can't let that happen either.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]   Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale] Empty

Back to top Go down

Perks of Winning [TAG: Odette & Cale]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next