Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odette's past } Scent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

Odette's past } Scent Empty
PostSubject: Odette's past } Scent   Odette's past } Scent EmptyMon 2 Sep - 19:39

(This fanfic takes place 8 years before the start of this roleplay and contains Odette and Cale Pierce)

"How are you feeling?" Odette opened her eyes and looked up at the red-haired girl who was sitting next to her on the bed. Her head was spinning around and everything seemed like a big blur. The events of the evening started coming back to her: Jess' house, the girls, the sudden impulse to invite all their friends over, the party, the booze, the dancing, the… She wasn't quite sure what had happened after that. She remembered that she had started feeling sick at some point and had hurried to the bathroom. She had no memory of how she had ended up in Jess' bed.

"You had passed out downstairs, so I got Tim and Jim to help me carry you up here," Jess said. Odette stared at her friend for a long time before she finally said something. "I'm feeling ok. Just a little bit…" She wasn't exactly sure how to put it. Odette sat up in the bed and realized she wasn't wearing anything but her bra on her top half. "What…?" she said confused and covered herself with the cover. Jess giggled. "You had made such a mess so I had to take it off. But don't worry, Tim seemed to like what he saw," Jess said with a wink. Odette blushed. "You mean he… he saw?" she said flustered. "Aww, don't be such a baby. It would be so cool to have boyfriends that are twins," Jess replied. Odette knew Jess had wanted that ever since she got with Jim, she had barely talked about anything else for the past month. But still, she didn't really think it gave her the right to just let whoever see her half naked while she was unconscious.

Odette didn't get to think more about it, because in the same moment the door was shut open and Cale appeared in the opening. "I'm here to take you home," he said sternly as he walked towards the bed. "You don't have to. She can just stay the night. I will take care of…" Jess started, but Cale cut her off, looking directly at her. "I'm taking her home. Now." He turned to Odette again and started to get her out of the bed. "At least give her something to wear," Jess said as she went to her closet to find something for Odette to wear. When she turned around, Odette was already up from the bed and wearing Cale's shirt. "I'll call you tomorrow, ok?" Odette said with a little smile before Cale dragged her with him. None of them said anything before they were sitting in the car in front of Jess' house.

"I'm sorry," Cale said as he tried to start the car. He was still trying to get used to driving. "Dad is pissed. He told me to come get you." Odette stared absentmindedly out of the car's window. "Don't worry about it." Somehow their dad had a way of always finding out what she was up to. It was so annoying. And lately Cale had seemed to do everything their dad told him to. That annoyed her even more. Why couldn't she just be left alone to have her fun? Odette sighed and closed her eyes. The car's movements made her feel sick, but she tried not to think about it. She opened her eyes slightly and glared at Cale. Now that she thought about it, it was actually quite sweet of him to come get her in the middle of the night.

"Did you fall asleep? Hey. Wake up," Cale said softly as he shook Odette lightly. "Hmm, what?" Odette replied in a sleepy voice. "We're home now," Cale said as he put his arms around her and tried to lift her out of the car as gently as he could. Odette tried to gain control over her legs as she clung to Cale. He actually smelled really nice. It wasn't something she had thought about before and she had no idea why she'd think about such a thing now. A chilly breeze hit her face but both Cale's body and the shirt he had lent her were plenty to keep her warm.  When her legs were somewhat steady, Cale started walked towards their house. He kept his arms around Odette for support as he guided her to her room. When they reached her bed, he let go and let her slowly lay down. The pillow was cold against her cheek. She was tired and didn't even bother to even try to keep her eyes open now. "Thank you… for picking me up and all that," she said softly. A few moments after she heard her bedroom door close. She breathed in. This shirt smells like him, she thought to herself. She would have to remember to give it back to him in the morning… Or maybe not. He probably wouldn't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Odette's past } Scent   Odette's past } Scent EmptyWed 4 Sep - 16:23

I ship Jess/Odette shamelessly. I am 100% sure that Jess seduced Odette whilst she was inebriated with alcohol and she just doesn't remember.

(I told you that you'd end up falling into femmeslash <.< >.> jess-is-just-eva-in-disguise)
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Odette's past } Scent   Odette's past } Scent EmptyWed 4 Sep - 18:21

I actually ship them too >.< But somehow she ends up dating Cale at some point ._. Stupid brother <.<"
Though if she was just a 12-year-old girl in disguise, then I guess he can have her <.< >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odette's past } Scent   Odette's past } Scent Empty

Back to top Go down

Odette's past } Scent
Page 1 of 1