Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

{R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?} Empty
PostSubject: {R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?}   {R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?} EmptySun 28 Jul - 3:45

Footsteps, footsteps coming closer.
The closer they get, the more I have to get ready.
I don't want to get dressed. The things I have to wear.
I don't want to.
The footsteps are getting louder. Do I have to really wear this?
I don't want to.
But I have to. I have to wear this disgraceful thing.
He is almost here, I have to hurry.

He's here.

"Esmeralda, are you ready?" A low, gruff voice asked out, causing Esmeralda to turn around. The only thing that was separating her from Aidan was the cloth that was used for a door. The cloth was transparent enough to make out her silhouette, but no more then that was able to be seen.

Esmeralda looked down at the costume she was wearing today. Today she was dressed like an 'old-fashioned courtesan'. Which was incorrect. Yes, she was a courtesan, but courtesans wore a bit more than she was wearing. She was wearing a gypsy looking shirt, with a ribbons underneath the collar, and a pin that was between her breasts. The shirt was low enough to show off her cleavage well. Something she was disgusted with. She wanted to just cover herself up, she hated the costumes she had to wear. It didn't help that the black, and white striped corset was pushing her breasts up, but also cutting her air supply off. Causing her to breathe slowly, and calmly. It was kind of funny how she still wasn't use to wearing corsets. Hell, she hated them.

Esmeralda breathed softly as she picked up the skirt she was wearing. The back of the skirt was long, while the front was small. The only thing it was covering was her pubic area. Which meant easy access for the person who paid to have sex with her tonight. The skirt had ruffles in the back, and every time a ruffle ended, there was a red stripe. Her eyes slowly travelled down to her black, thigh high stockings that kept to the color scheme with black boots. She sighed as she let go of the skirt, before looking at herself in the mirror. She didn't look bad at all in this costume, but it was still degrading.

"Esmeralda?" Aidan called out, his low voice getting louder. He was getting impatient quickly. Which meant that the person who bought her was a very important person. "Are you ready?" He asked, making Esmeralda finally look at entrance once more.

"Do I really have to wear this?" Esmeralda finally asked, hoping that he'd say no and get her another costume. Or, better yet, a shirt that covered her whole body. That would be better than what she was wearing now. Even though she had worn worse. Once she had asked the question, she watched how Aidan quickly entered the room.

He seems mad.

"Of course you do! How dare you ask such a question." He said as she walked towards her. Once he was close to her, he stopped and circled around her. Fixing anything that needed fixing. As she checked her out, a smirk formed onto his face. "This outfit seems to compliment your body quite well. You should feel honoured! Not every female gets to wear this." He stated as if it was good thing she was wearing such a thing. Causing Esmeralda to sigh as she looked away.

"But, I don't feel honoured. Hell, I never feel honoured. I don't want to wear this!" Esmeralda yelled, looking back at Aidan straight in the eye. She watched how fast his expression changed from happy, to mad in a second. She had insulted his pride, and before she knew it she had been striked. Causing her head to fly to the right.

Aidan had moved forward and slapped her across the face. "You ungrateful bitch! Here I am making you look beautiful for the man who is going to fuck you tonight, and this is how you repay me? By telling me that the things I buy for you girls isn't honourable!?" He asked, before pushing her into the wall and striking her once more. Once he saw her hand over her cheek, he moved forward, getting closer to her. "What is with you Esmeralda? After you turned fourteen you've become defiant. What happened to the girl who said 'yes master'?" He asked in a harsh tone.

Esmeralda glared at him as she held her cheek, "She's gone! Because she is tired of living the way she is!" She yelled, "I am tired of living like this! I am tired of getting fucked by a different man each day and night! I want to-" She shrieked as she was striked once more.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" He yelled as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. "You belong to me! You will never be free, and you will continue getting fucked until I say so. You are the most wanted by the men who come here. The other girls barely get anything." He growled, tightening his grip on her, "You bring the most money to this place, for the men who ask for you pay an awful lot of money. So you really think you'll ever be free? HA! Fat chance." He said, throwing her away from him, causing her to hit the wall once more.

Once she had hit the wall, she could feel nothing but hate once more. She quickly looked at him, and gave him a hard glare, "Fuck you." She said, before spitting at his feet. Something she shouldn't have done. Aidan had quickly advanced onto her, and next thing she knew she was on the ground with him on top.

"Oh little dove, you will never fuck me, and I'll never fuck you until you look exactly how I want you to. Which means you'll have to lose more weight. Yes, your a beauty now, but you're body is still ugly. I might have gave you a compliment early, telling you how the outfit compliments your body, but it doesn't really. You're still a bit fat. So until I find you the perfect woman for me," He slowly bent over to her ear, "I'll keep selling you to other men." He whispered, before slapping her in the face once more. Aidan slowly stood up and fixed his vest, before looking down at her.

"After you're done with your customer, expect some punishment from myself. I'm tired of your attitude. Tonight, I'll beat that attitude of yours, out of you." Aidan stated, before exiting the room.

Esmeralda waited a couple of second before finally sitting up. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her cheek was red, and her lipstick was messed up. She felt tears welling up inside of her eyes, before shaking her head. No, she wasn't going to cry now, she couldn't cry. Not while her eye make-up was still in check. Right now, she had to fix herself up and go to where she needed to go. She quickly got up and started to fix herself, before exiting the room, and heading to the man who was going to have her tonight.

---
Count to one-hundred, count and it'll be over soon.

One
His touch is rough.

Two
His beard hurts my skin.

Three.
His lips are chapped.

Ten.
He's finally taking off the corset.

Fifteen.
He's ripping the stockings.

Twenty.
His kisses are sloppy.

Thirty.
He's using two fingers.

Thirty-five.
Now three.

Fifty.
He's ripped my shirt off.

Fifth-five.
He's taken everything off of me.

Sixty.
No, get your mouth away from there, your beard hurts.

Sixty-five.
Stop..

Seventy.
Just get it over with already!

Seventy-five.
He's inside me now.

Eighty.
New position now, doggy-style.

Eighty-five.
Missionary again.

Ninety.
It's almost over, I'll be able to cry soon.

Ninety-five.
Wait! W-what are you doing!?

Ninety-six.
STOP!

Ninety-seven.
No! Stop! That's untouchable, no! NO!

A hundred.
Why.. ? Did he give you permission to do this? To enter there?

A hundred and five.
It hurts..

A hundred and ten.

Eleven.
Twelve.
"You're so tight here, never been entered here before, eh?"

......Shut up..

Thirteen.
NO, STOP, DON'T GO FASTER!

Fourteen.

A hundred and twenty-five.
It's over..

Last edited by Esmeralda Levitt on Sun 28 Jul - 7:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: {R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?}   {R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?} EmptySun 28 Jul - 3:57

;-; poor Esme Sad That was awful D'X I want to cry... ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?}   {R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?} EmptySun 28 Jul - 5:41

This actually hurts to read. You write it from her point of view so tragically beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?}   {R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?} Empty

Back to top Go down

{R} Count to one-hundred. {Esme's past, part 2 /?}
Page 1 of 1