Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pee Pee....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 16:21

(OOC: Shes getting there lol Maybe a final push from Korso Wink )

Every time he kissed her, she had to force herself away when he pulled back. She nodded at his comment. "Thats true." It seemed like most of their conversations ended up in sadness. Whether it was about him leaving or something else. She could feel herself breaking in this place...and she had to control it. She had to stop it. But it wouldnt be right if others lost their lives to save her pride. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 16:31

He wondered what he'd do when he got out.. maybe return to his blonde favorite. Probably more than ever now that he'd feel that surging emptiness within him, that could only be filled with a woman in his arms. Preferably Megara, but what choice did he have?
He let his hand run down her shoulder, rubbing it comfortingly before taking her hand. At least this felt good, if only just for now.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 16:41

She gave him a comforting smile and rested her head on his shoulder. She loved this feeling..if only it wouldn't end so soon. She sat quietly, not sure of what to talk about now..when he got out, there would be no one left in this place to hold against her. That could protect her from breaking.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 16:57

He smiled back at her, already imagining his prostitute's long, blonde hair and fair, soft skin. Megara was so special, so perfect. But he couldn't deny he still had some affections towards his other woman. Though she'd never love him back, he'd spent so much time with her. He'd never ever find someone like Megara again, but maybe he could be happy with that at least. It wasn't all that bad, unless he got caught again.
"I love you.." he said softly, really meaning it this time. He'd hoped he'd never get to care this much for her, but he had and he couldn't help it. Everything about her made his stomach flutter with butterflies and his heart beat faster.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 17:15

She looked up at him, and moved up, giving him a kong kiss. As she pulled back, she whispered softly, only loud enough for him to hear. "I love you too..." She rested her head again, forcing herself to focus on something else. She couldn't keep thinking about him if he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 17:20

[OOC: Five days left, and I think we've run out of stuff to write about... xDDD Any suggestions for anything dramatic happening the last week? Smile]
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 17:25

(OOC: hmmm I think it's down to either making her pee infront of him or they reveal what they did with Chel and Cillian lol we've done everything else I think.)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 17:35

[OOC: Hah, I've thought about that last part, and got an idea for it after the next cellmate swap xDD We think way too alike xD What about hmm... ehmm... ugh xDD I'm sorry, Megara is super-interesting! xDD Just havn't happened much to these two in those 3 weeks xDD Maybe... Idk, maybe something majorly awkward sexwise? Like one of them waking up to the other one masturbating... it has been 3 weeks >.>'' And they must both be so sexually frustrated with each other xDD]
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 17:40

(OOC: xD we can do that, but I doubt Meg has the courage to do that xDD If you want Dimi to do it, maybe he could do it in the middle of the night?)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 17:55

[OOC: Yay xDDD I'll get right on it xDD First he gets caught peeing and now... we just love messing stuff up for the poor guy don't we? xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Pee....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: