Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pee Pee....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 14:03

He turned to her and smiled at her blush. She was so cute when she did that. Some times she seemed so confident and strong. Her whole bodylanguage changed when she seemed that way. But some times, like now, she seemed so innocent and cute. So childish and awkward. He loved that side of her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 14:16

When he smiled at her, all it did was make her blush a little more. He always made her feel like a little girl, chasing after love. But now she found it. She always tried to seem so strong, but there were times that she could barely keep it up. After seventeen years, it gets harder and harder. Now that she had Dimitri though, she had to stay strong. She had to keep him safe..at least until he gets out and returns to his life. He didn't belong in this place..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 14:22

"What about you?" he asked after a while of just looking at each other.
"I barely know anything about you," he said and laughed softly, but as he said it he realized it was true. He really knew nothing about her with the exception of her personality and her crime and her life on the streets. But that couldn't be all there was to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 14:29

When he spoke, she was forced out of her thoughts. "Well..do you want the whole sob story or just the short story?" She broke her gaze with him and looked across the room to the wall again. If he wanted to know about her, he might have to hear everything. What happened to her parents, what happened to her home..everything.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 14:33

That brutal question made him stop smiling, preparing himself for whatever it was she was going to tell him. If this was going to work between them, even if was just for this short time, he needed to know. He was too curious in any case not to.
"Everything," he answered her and took her hand as if to show his support.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 14:42

She looked at him as he took her hand and took a deap breath. "Well..I grew up in the country, a small house like yours. My father worked in the CIA, so he wasn't home very often. When I was six, my home was attacked by a corrupt police force and their 'leader'. It turns out, my parents had witnessed something they weren't supposed to..and something had to be done about it." She stopped for a few moments, letting it all sink in for him. It was probably a lot for him, since she was going sort of fast.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 14:48

His eyes widened. Was that really possible? He had always thought about things like that happening only in exaggerated action movies or unrealistic books. He had never for a split second believed it could actually ever happen. For a second he was wondering if she was joking, but her serious face told him otherwise, so he gulped and nodded, letting her know she could continue.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 15:03

She bit her lip and looked away, down at her hands. "My mom..hid me in the closet, and I saw everything that happened..That man killed them in cold blood, right in front of me. When he was finished...they set my home on fire as he dragged me from the closet." She paused again, but this time it was for herself. Her throat began to tighten, the urge to cry started to take over, but she pushed it all away. She couldn't cry about it each time she thought or talked about it. That's not what being strong is..
"I managed to escape somewhere around Brooklyn...They are still searching for me to this day..that's why I move around so much. Well I did..until now."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 15:23

"Oh.." he said, he didn't know what else to say. Nothing he could ever say would ever be enough to still the pain she must be going through. He settled for the only thing he could do, and pulled her close to him, pressing her body against his chest, hoping that his warmth would provide some form of comfort for her. "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 15:31

She fought the urge off again as he pulled her to his chest. Whenever he did that, everything seemed to fade away, though it didn't this time. Don't...stay strong. She pulled back slowly and took a deap breath to calm down. "It's fine. I guess it's better that I'm in here than out there." It was true..they couldn't get her if she was already in prison. Her heart stopped for a moment as a fear came over her. She looked at Dimitri, her heart filling with fear. What if they found him? What would they do to him?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 15:38

"It's okay," he said softly, and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.
"Even when you get out, I won't let anything happen to you." He smiled, knowing well that he alone could not do much to protect her, but girls liked to hear that right? And in any case, he'd try his best. Even if it did end up with him beaten half to death in a cold, dark backalley somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 15:46

A single tear fell as he stroked her cheek. She was never getting out, she knew that..and so did he. She couldn't protect him in here..when he got out, and if they found him..he would be dead. It felt like she could barely breathe. "When you get out..promise me, if anyone tries to hurt you, get away from them. I don't know what I would do if they found you and..." She couldn't even say it. If something happened to him because of her...she couldn't live with that. So many had already lost their lives because of her...he couldn't become another one.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 16:59

"Oh relax," he said and laughed, though her tears were worrying him. "They don't even know about us," he said, not quite sure who they were. It was true none the less, nobody knew about their affections towards each other yet, except for the two of them and Korso. Maybe possibly also the guard who walked by once in a while, but he doubted he paid enough attention to know that much.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 17:07

She bit her lip, still worried about if they would find him or not. Yes, no one outside of this prison knew about them..only Korso..but he could easily blab to someone else. He could have Dimitri killed even after he got out of prison. They might even know she's in here and have been watching her every move. Maybe he is the reason she is going to spend the rest of her life here.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 17:16

He smiled gently down at her, as he would to a silly child.
"You're being paranoid," he said, still detecting that paranoia and panic in her face. She could fake her emotions so well, but once she really let go she was like an open book, even to him who found it extremely difficult to read other people's faces.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 17:20

She tried to relax a little, but it didn't help. He was right..she was just being paranoid. She just had to live without looking over her shoulder every second...but it was hard to break a habit, especially if it's been one for seventeen years. "You're right..I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 17:24

He'd love to say that she wouldn't, but he couldn't do that without lying. He felt bad about it, but once out of this prison he'd just like to forget all about it, and he wasn't going to wait his entire life for something that had been short and sweet, but no more than a fling. He'd love for it to give it the time to become so much more than that but... he didn't have the time for that. If he'd counted the days right in his head it wouldn't be long until the next cellmate swap. And after that he'd go home to his old, depressing life.
So instead of answering he leaned down and kissed her lips, hoping it would soothe some of her rapid thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 17:28

She knew she would lose him anyway..she just didn't want him to be dead. If he lived..someday if she got out of here, she would have somewhere to go, if he didn't forget her. But she knew he would..he would want to forget everything that's happened in this place..and that included her. It especially included her. As she was about to speak and correct herself, he leaned down to kiss her. It immediately stopped her thoughts, and she relaxed. At least they had this time together.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 17:51

He let his hand run through her hair and down her neck, pulling her closer to him.
It felt so good being close to her, so comfortable and safe. As if this was what he had needed all along, as if it was with her he belonged. But the logical part of him told him that all of it, this whole fantasy, was just a fiction of his longing desperation. It could never last.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 18:21

She gently placed her hand on the back of his neck as he pulled her closer. Each time he kissed her like that, it only made her want him more. But he didnt want that, and she knew that. She slowly pulled away after a few moments, breaking his kiss but regretting it as soon as they parted.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 18:52

"Would you want me to wait for you?" he asked softly. He didn't think that he would, he couldn't wait forever for something that probably would never happen. But he wondered what she expected, if she had come to the same conclusion as him; that when they swapped cells next time, they were over.

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply, didn't see that you had posted >.<]
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 21:47

(OOC: no problem, I've been on school all day lol)

She looked at him in surprise and bit her lip. After a few moments, she shook her head sadly and looked away. "No...I dont want you to waste all that time for something that will never come..." Her voice was soft and low, but he.could hear it. It was true. He didnt need to be waiting for her when he could go and live a real life. Realizing it made her sad, but it was the truth. After the swap..they'd never see each other again. All she would have to remember him was.the time they had now.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 14:32

"Okay.." he answered solemly, a little happy that she hadn't gotten any ideas or expectations. He wouldn't want to hurt her on top of everything already. Not that he believed she'd think much about him after he was gone. She was so strong, so independent, and this was probably just a fun time for her. Why else would she have picked the one guy that would leave her soon? Perhaps she was scared of commitment..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 16:01

When he agreed, it only made it more real. He was the only person she truly loved..ever since her parents. She allowed herself to get close to Odette and Cillian. Now Dimitri...and because of her, they had all been put in danger. That won't happen anymore..after the cell swap, she is done making friends..no one else will be hurt because of her. No one.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 16:10

[OOC: Someone beginning to break? Wink Idk why, but that is always the most fun part xDDD]

He pulled her in for another kiss, gently brushing her lips with his. When he broke the kiss, he looked at her sincerly.
"Doesn't mean we can't enjoy now," he said and attempted a small, crooked smile, hoping it would comfort her, or fool himself. He didn't quite know at that point whether he was trying to comfort Megara or himself. They both needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Pee....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: