Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pee Pee....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptySun 18 Aug - 21:04

Dimitri woke up early like every day, shifting slowly as to not wake Megara when he let go of her and moved to the other side of the room. It had always been important to him to have this little time on his own at the beginning of the day. Usually also one at night when Megara had gone to sleep.
Inching over to the toilet, he carefully lifted the lid and glanced over his shoulder to make sure she was still sleeping soundly. They hadn't even slept together yet, so urinating in front of her would be a bit too awkward for his own taste.
He looked forward again to make sure he wouldn't miss the toilet when he unzipped his jumpsuit and pulled his penis out in the open. This had become a normal, daily routine, but he was still worried each and every time that she might wake up and discover him.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptySun 18 Aug - 21:15

(OOC: Oh goodness, that title xDDD Totally made my day <3)

Meg had slowly began to wake up when she felt movement as Dimitri got up. It usually woke her up only slightly each time he did and she always managed to make her way back to sleep for a few moments longer. She had begun to enjoy their nights laying with each other. Since they hadn't slept together, it wasn't as awkward as it usually would be, but between the two of them and their awkwardness, it was probably more than it should.
For some reason, she couldn't make her way back to sleep this time, so she stretched and soft moans escaped past her lips as she did. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes. Her blurred vision scanned the room, finding a silhouette of Dimitri standing on the other side of the room. "Dimitri? Is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptySun 18 Aug - 21:28

[OOC: Haha xDD Sorry, but school starts tomorrow, and I have to be up at 6am, so I have to go to bed really early tonight ^^'' ('Cause midnight is really early.. xDD) 'Night! I'll reply first thing in the morning! Smile]

Dimitri had only just begun releasing his urine when he heard Megara spoke. He jumped a little, letting a few drops of urine fall on the floor beside the toilet. Fuck! Fucking great!
His heart was racing, having been caught. Specially now when there was nothing he could do to stop, and the constant sound of the urine hitting the water in the toilet gave him away without him even having to say anything.
He didn't answer, knowing that when she woke up enough to have a clear mind the answer would come to her instantly anyway. This was one of the times where, if he had not been peeing, he'd probably have put his head in his hands. Oh for fuck's sake...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptySun 18 Aug - 21:35

(OOC: No problem Smile I start in a week xD Good luck at school! Night!)

When he didn't respond, she had begun to get worried. As she began to wake up fully, the sound of water being poured registered in her brain. Is something dripping? After a few moments, she finally realized what it was and her face burned red. She had interupted him while he was using the bathroom, nice..perfect timing stupid! Why couldn't she have just gone back to sleep like she usuall did? She decided it was best to stay quiet until he finished, maybe that would make it less awkward than if she kept talking to him. Had he been doing this the whole time? Not that it really mattered..she did the same thing. It's even awkward going to to restroom while he's sleeping, god knows how bad it would be if he was awake..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyMon 19 Aug - 4:24

He finished up and quickly put his penis away, almost scratching himself on the zipper in his hurry.
When he turned around and faced her his face was redder than a tomato, and he put his hand on his neck, rubbing it while he gave her the most awkward, childish smile in history.
"Sorry.." he said softly, hoping he hadn't scared her or anything. Why, isn't this a great way to start the day?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyMon 19 Aug - 4:27

(OOC: Is it morning there already??? Dang xDD)

When he turned around, she couldn't help but let a laugh slip out at his smile. "It's ok, I don't mind. You have to go sometime." She sat up all the way and crossed her legs, stretching her arms over her head. He really was adorable when he was embarrassed. She gave him a comforting smile and decided to change the subject so he wouldn't be uncomfortable. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyMon 19 Aug - 18:09

[OOC: Yeah, it was 6:30am ish when I wrote that xDD]

He didn't know whether to feel comforted or even worse at her laugh. At least she didn't seem to think it was anything to be embarrased over or awkward about, but at the same time... had she just laughed with him? Or at him?
He shook the idea and sat down next to her, grateful that she seemed to have changed the subject, saving him the trouble of doing so. "Good," he answered briefly, still rather embarrased from the recent event. "What about you?" he said, smiling, trying to hide his awkwardness, but having a slight suspicion that he might just be making it worse...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyMon 19 Aug - 18:38

(OOC: xD it wasn't even midnight here when I saw that and I was like, no wayy it's morning??? xDD)

She gave him a soft smile and looked over at him when he sat down. "I slept pretty well.." It was partially true. Ever since they had been laying together each night, her nightmares have stayed away for the most part. Only a few have made it through, but they weren't as violent as before. No waking up in tears and screams, which was good. Dimitri didn't deserve to see her like that. He probably couldn't handle it.
Her mind returned to her dreams of the night before, the images flashing into her vision. It was about her parents again..and the night they died. It was more of a memory than a nightmare, but it all felt just the same. Her body felt warm as she remembered the pain of her past. She unzipped the top portion of her jumpsuit and tied the arms around her waist so it wouldn't fall down completely.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 15:23

Dimitri's mind went back to the drops of urin he had spilled, but hoped she wouldn't notice next time she went to the bathroom. There was nothing he could do now, they had no towels, and if he went up to get the toilet paper then he would reveal what he had just done.
"So.." he said when the silence fell over them again. He didn't know why he kept saying it, it never brought any good. He supposed he silently hoped it would break the silence and keep the awkwardness at bay, but it never did. All it did was open the door and invite the awkwardness in for a cup of coffee and some donuts. He was only making things worse.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 15:28

She snapped herself back to reality when Dimitri spoke. He never seemed to know what to say..but then again, neither did she. "Are you looking forward to getting out of here?" It was a stupid question, and she didn't know why it got asked. It was too early in the morning for 'serious' topics, but it just slipped out. Her eyes focused on the wall across the room, thinking of her own fate. He only had a month or so left, but her...probably eternity.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 15:34

"Yeah," he blurted out honestly without realizing that might upset her. "I mean, with all the insane things going on... I didn't think I'd miss my boring, lonely life on the outside but... it looks a lot better now compared to the alternative." He spoke quickly trying to justifice what he'd said, but knowing that he probably didn't need to. She'd be looking forward to it in the same situation. Anyone would. It was the clear, logical reaction.
"I'll miss you though.." he said a little later, softly, to try to soften the blow.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 15:41

A small smile came to her face, her eyes remaining on the wall ahead. It was true. This place could drive a person crazy, anyone would be glad to get out. She didn't blame him. But at his next comment, she couldn't help but look over at him, her eyes filled with sadness and fear, although she tried not to show it. "And I'll miss you...it's too bad I'll probably never see you again.." She looked away again, regretting the actions that got her in here. But even if she wasn't in prison, he lived in Washington. Either way, they never would have met and been together.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 15:51

He looked at her, mirroring her sad smile.
"Maybe you could get out on good behavior.." he said hesitantly. He didn't want to raise her hopes, but it was always an option. If it was life, they would just say life. Most likely her sentence depended on her own behavior and actions. He just hoped she'd behave right, even after the warden pushed her like that.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 15:55

She let out a sad laugh and looked down at her hands. "I don't think I can keep up with my good behavior for much longer..." It was true, this place was already getting into her mind. It was slowly driving her insane. Korso wasn't helping either. One day..one day, he will get what he deserves. She was beginning to hit her limits. Who knows how much longer before she finally snaps. "Plus, I doubt you would want to see me if I even get out of here...me being a nervous wreck and all." She put a small laugh with it, hoping that it would come across as a joke, but in her mind it was an honest comment. He wouldn't want to be with her. No one would.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:08

He smiled at her honestly this time at her silly behavior. Did she really think that was the case?
"Being with you makes me happy. Nervous wreck and all," he said with a tiny chuckle before he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her close so she was sitting on his lap a little bit. He let his head drop to kiss the grope between her shoulder and her neck. She always made him happy. Nothing would ever change that.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:13

She blushed slightly when he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him, but more as he kissed her neck. Did she really make him happy? She couldn't help but believe him though. He was easy to trust, easy to understand. "And you make me happy.." Her voice was soft, but loud enough for him to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:24

He smiled, wider than before. It was more like a childish grin than anything else.
He let his kisses run down her shoulder and moved his hands up along the sides of her body. He didn't know why, but he had forgotten how good it felt to touch her like this. At times he had wondered if she wanted to do more than just kiss, because at times he was dying to. But it wasn't fair on her. He would leave soon and she'd never see him again, and having sex with her probably wouldn't be that good of an idea. So when he felt like he'd held her and kissed her long enough he let go, ending it with a slight kiss on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:30

His touch felt so good on her skin, his kisses, his fingertips, all of it. It always sent her away to bliss. She thought he would continue, but as he pulled away, all she wanted was more. Placing a hand gently on the back of his neck, she pulled him closer once again, kissing his lips softly but hard enough to let him know she wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:41

He had barely been able to stop before his member had risen, but when she dragged him back it became increasingly more difficult to remain calm. It was almost as if she wanted him but...
His member now appeared as a rather obvious bulk in his jumpsuit, and he couldn't help but kiss her back, greedily. He wanted more as well, he just... it wouldn't feel right. Not like this, not when they were soon to be separated. He didn't say any of that out loud though, and only continued kissing her.
Let me savor the moment just a little longer...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:46

She smiled between kisses as he began to kiss her back. It wouldn't be long before they were seperated, but she didn't care one bit. All she wanted was to be with him in this moment..hopefully he wanted the same. She wouldn't force him, no matter how much she wanted him. It would be his decision, so she just continued to kiss him until he decided he wanted more of her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:48

He let his hands cup her face to pull her closer, and breathed in deeply to take in the scent of her. Only then did he get the strength to let go of her, though he had cursed himself for it in that same second. Why couldn't he just be like other guys? Not care and just give in to every temptation?
"Megara, I- I can't.." he started, not even looking at her in fear that she might take it badly, or misunderstand his reasonings.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:51

Her heart sank when he pulled away once again. So he really didn't want to...She sat back onto the cold floor, a million thoughts running through her mind. "I-It's ok. I understand." He couldn't force himself, and neither could she. It was his choice, and she had to live with it, no matter how badly she craved him. Oh how she craved him...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 16:56

[OOC: D'aawww, I feel so sorry for her xDDD I kind of want to save it until they see each other next though, because that would make it so much cuter xDD]

He could tell just from her voice that she was upset, he didn't even have to look at her. He still did though.
"I still love you.." he said, trying to make her aware that his choice didn't mean he didn't want her. Besides, they hadn't said it since that one time they kind of blurted it out, and it felt kind of nice. Saying it without being pushed or having anxiety attacks from all the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 17:01

(OOC: They're going to see each other again??? When?? O.O Now I'm excited xDD)

She looked at him and forced a smile. It was the first time he had said it since the awkward moment when she blurted it out. "I love you too..but I understand. Don't worry." She was telling the truth. Although she was sad about it, he has his reasons. Maybe if they ever meet again..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... EmptyTue 20 Aug - 17:18

[OOC: Thought I was really going to let him out of jail? Wink]

"Okay then," he said, giving her a short, last peck smiling. That seemed to be the cue for his stomach to growl once again. It had become so normal these days that he had long but stopped caring or appologizing for it.
He looked at her, a little sad that he knew she would do better without him than he would without her, but in a small, unselfish way it also granted him comfort, and the knowledge that she would be fine once he got out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pee Pee.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Pee....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: