Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pee Pee....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Pee Pee.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 17:23

(OOC: Pshh I knew that xD It'll be so long though lol Who knows if they'll share a cell again D:)

She gave him another soft smile and slowly pulled her jumpsuit over her shoulders once again, zipping it back up. Her body had cooled down from the after effects of her nightmares, and it had started to become chilly in the cell again. The room felt awkward again...but it always did, so there wasn't much she could do about it. When she heard Dimitri's stomach growl, she noticed the bread laying by the door. "Hungry?" She got up and picked up the bread, breaking it evenly and handing him a piece.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 17:27

[OOC: I could make that happen.... Rolling Eyes ]

"No, need to save that," he said quickly, trying to ignore the pain in his stomach as he smelled the bread, looking it over. He couldn't remember a time when stale bread seemed this tempting. "We only get half a bread every day. Should eat it for lunch, or we'll be starving by night time.." It was the logical truth, but each and every day it proved harder to follow those guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 17:30

She looked down at the bread and nodded. He was right, they should save it. It wasn't so hard for her to only have half a piece everyday. She was used to it, but Dimitri on the other hand, she could tell that he was starving. She set the bread back over by the door. Hopefully it wouldn't be so tempting if it was across the room.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 17:42

"Thanks," he said simply, trying to quell the annoyance that rose in him. She was so tiny, she didn't need that much. She didn't even seem to be bothered, and here he was starving. Really, she ought to eat less so he could eat more. He knew it was just the hunger thinking for him though. He wasn't truly annoyed at her or expected her to stop eating her share, he was just.. so hungry.
The first day when they had only recieved half a bread he had looked around for the other half. Breaking up a bread that was already cut by half made for about five, six bites. It wasn't even close to stop the hungerpains, not even for a second. It almost felt worse, if possible, those short seconds where he did eat.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 17:49

She sat back down on the floor a few feet away from him, leaning her back against the wall. How long had it been since she was brought here? Weeks? Months? No way it could be a year already. Time was going by so slow...no window to look out at the world, no clock or even a calender to know the time or day. Her hands gently played with the fabric on her knee as she continued to think. It was something she always did when she was thinking or didn't know what to do..she had been doing it since she was a little girl. She pulled her knees up to her chest, eyes just glancing around the room, taking it all in.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 20:04

Dimitri let his hand fall around her shoulders, losely holding her close to him. Just because they couldn't have sex didn't mean that he didn't want her close. To be honest he was rather scared of sleeping with her, having never done so with someone he cared so much for or knew this well. Whatever she thought of him mattered. It hadn't before.
"What would you do if you got out?" he asked softly, trying to fantasize about the outside world and all its opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 20:09

(OOC: This is probably my last post for the day Sad I have driving and band until 9, and I know you're probably sleeping by then xD)

She looked up at him and smiled softly. Her mind went back to her talk with Cillian about the same thing. She had told him she wanted to travel the world..and that was still true. But now that she met Dimitri, if they ever got out, she would want to be with him, wherever that was. "I'm not sure really..I've always wanted to travel the world, but other than that..I'm not sure." Her fingers played with the fabric on her knees again, thoughts filling her head. She pushed them all away and tried to focus on something else. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 20:18

[OOC: That's okay, I was about to type that this might be my last one as well, so no worries xDD]

"I'm not sure either," he said honestly. Being stuck here had made his old life seem so full of possibilities, but... he still didn't know what to do. What was there to do? At least he'd still have the simple things he supposed.
"Go outside, lay on the grass... eat icecream," he said smiling a little. Who needed the big things when they got the small things? He had always hated his life but... now he just really wanted it back. Gone from all this pain and isolation.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 20:21

(OOC: I lied xD last one! Byee <3)

She smiled and let out a small laugh. "That sounds incredible...I'd do anything for a real life right now..." Just getting out of this place would be like traveling the world. Who am I kidding...We're never getting out of here..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 20:25

[OOC: Bye Smile]

He squeezed her hand like he had a habit of doing when he expected she might be getting upset.
"Just stay strong, if you stay calm and collected, the warden will have no choice but to let you out early due to good behavior. He has to." Right?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 20:52

She smiled, covering up her true thoughts. It was obvious she was never getting out. But Dimitri had a chance, he had a life waiting for him out there. All she had was a life of more crime and streets ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug - 7:13

When she didnt answer he got rather disencouraged. He had no idea what to say or do to make her feel better. Perhaps nothing could. He decided to stay quiet, letting the awkward silence embrase them once again. Once afraid of it, he was starting to find some kind of comforting familiarity in it. He sighed. He just didnt know what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug - 9:59

She pushed away all of her thoughts and tried to think about something to take away the awkwardness. It happened a lot, her thoughts overtook her so she was silent and could barely function. "So...um.." It was becoming harder to think of things to talk about with him. But all she did now was make it more awkward...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 23:02

He looked at her in anticipation, hoping deeply that she would say something more, but she didn't. He didn't know what to say anymore either. There wasn't all that much to talk about after weeks locked in a room with absolutely nothing.
He looked down on his hands again, trying desperatly to come up with something to say and hoping secretly she'd be quicker than him. Whatever he said under pressure from awkward silence was never good. Usually it was even more awkward than the silence itself.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Aug - 2:04

She cleared her throat before looking over at him. "Tell me about your life back home...family and all?" She felt bad that she didn't know much about him. Besides..what else was there to talk about? It's been weeks, and all there has been were awkward silences and short conversations. He was probably getting bored of her, wishing for another cell swap. Not that she would blame him. She was a dull person, not very entertaining or funny.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Aug - 16:41

He thought about it for a while before he answered. There wasn't really anything interesting about his family. He found them interesting and all, but no one else would. He'd probably just bore her like always, but she'd asked, and he wasn't going to ignore the question.
"My mom raised me and my sister alone after my dad died. Don't worry, I don't remember any of it, I was too young. Cancer, I think, but we never really speak of it. She's the most patient, just, caring person in the world," he said and smiled thinking about her, probably sitting it that old couch she loved watching TV with the sound down low. Most likely a waterbottle filled with coke.
"My sister is crazy," he continued, grinning as he remembered all the things she had done growing up, and all the things she was likely to do later on. "I was always the careful one, but she... lives."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Aug - 16:50

She watched him as he spoke, listening to each word. It sounded nice, aside from losing his father, he had a nice life. "It must have been nice, living back home with them...Do you miss them?" She was probably getting too personal, but she loved hearing about other people's families, how they lived, what they were like. It made her fantasize about a life she could have had...her parents, brothers and sisters, a real home. It was everything she missed out on..and wanted.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Aug - 18:16

"I don't know," he answered truthfully. "I think about them from time to time. I love them. But I only see them once a year or something.. after a while you get used to it, stop thinking about it so much."
The first months or so after he had moved had been the worst, but after half a year it had faded away and he realized it wasn't all that bad living alone.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Aug - 18:25

A small smile came to her face. "I guess thats true..time probably makes it a little easier.." She played with her hands, thinking about her parents, remembering what it was like with them around. Sometimes she just wished time would turn around so she could go back.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug - 8:00

He smiled, but realizing she wasn't going to say anymore he'd have to continue.
"We lived in this small house in the country side. It was so peaceful and quiet, and our yard was really big. But if we wanted to go somewhere or see something our mom would drive us 10 minutes and we'd be in the outskirts of a city."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug - 10:56

She smiled as she pictured it. It was much like her childhood home, only she lived a little deeper into the country. At least she did...until everything happened. The peaceful little house she pictred turned into a blood-stained hell hole of flames..and a little girl being dragged my a man..terrified for her life. Her body shuttered slightly, bringing her back to reality only to realize she had zoned out while Dimitri was talking. She didn't want to say anything, just to listen to him. She wanted to know more about him and his life. His old life, and what he would return to.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug - 12:25

"Now I just live in a crappy little apartment," he continued. "By myself.. Work for Bank of America, so not really anything exciting when I get out of that appartment either," he said and let out some air in a way that might resemble a laugh. He hadn't even realized Megara had stopped listening.
He felt awkward sitting here telling about himself, when she didn't say anything. But he was more afraid of the silence that would follow if he stopped talking now.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug - 12:31

She smiled and let out a small laugh. "It still sounds sort of nice." Leaning back against the wall, playing with her hands as she continued to listen, she kept picturing his life. It seemed like a nice life, though it probably wasn't that way to him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug - 13:05

He didn't answer that. He knew that in her case, any alternative would sound nice. But compared to normal, happy people... it just wasn't that much. He knew he sounded spoilt, but he couldn't help it, he wanted more.
"Would be nicer with you in it.." he said softly instead, after a little break of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug - 13:13

She couldn't help but look over at him and blush slightly. It felt good to hear him say things like that. She didn't know why though. Yes, she loved him but she wasn't used to people saying things like that to her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Pee....   Pee Pee.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Pee....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: