Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Past Never Really Leaves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 19:58

Eva tried to stop thinking about the loss of innocent life and force a bitter laugh at Flynn's comment, but it just came out as a croak. Running her fingers through her hair, she lay back onto her bed and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths and trying to relax. Poor girl.

"Theft," the lie came all to easy to Eva. She hadn't told anyone her crime yet, she told them all the same story. Technically, she saw it as a half-truth. It's just she stole more than just people's wallets, she stole information, lives. "You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 20:30

Flynn suspected that wasn't all. But he was keeping things to himself as well. "Assault, drugs, other stupid shit. Doesn't matter anyways." Flynn stood up again, walking in circles to entertain himself. "God it's boring in here. No offense Evan."
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 20:54

Eva sighed, Flynn was right. Whatever criminal you committed, it didn't matter. Everyone was the same in prison, everyone was treated the same and in some cases the guards were worse than the inmates themselves. None of it mattered. She just hoped she had made a difference for her country when she had mattered.

Eva simply smirked when Flynn commented how boring it was in here. She hadn't taken offence and she didn't really know what else to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 21:27

Flynn chuckled. "Would you like to dance?" he joked. Flynn clapped his hands and held one out. His grin spread widely across his face in amusement. "There's no music, can you rap?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 22:28

"Are you being serious?" Eva raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly. She laughed when he mentioned rapping. "No, I can't rap." She paused. "Can you?" It was pretty impressive if he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 22:36

Flynn shook his head. "If you accept my offer, i'm dead serious. If you don't i'm a pretty funny guy aren't I? And no, I can't rap to save my life. Though I can try if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 22:53

"You're a funny guy whether I accept or not," Eva laughed as she swung herself down from the bunk, sliding part way down the ladders. She was still in only her tanktop and knickers, but somehow it seemed a little awkward if she decided to get redressed now. Instead, she just took his hand in hers. "Korso, can we get some music?" She shouted up at the ceiling, knowing she most likely would get no response, but deciding to try anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 23:34

(Just sent a message to Yiva asking for our favor xD Hope she responds)
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 23:36

(Hahaha, somehow I think we're going to regret that, she'll probably throw on some creepy ass music. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 23:42

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmk2EnwRbDE I can see it now xD)
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 23:43

(I am not going to click on that link when it's late at night over here xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug - 23:48

(Great. You've foiled my plans. It's every skrillex song played at once. xD)
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 11:39

(So are you wanting to carry on or wait for Ylva's response? xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 16:36

(Unfortunately Ylva can't. But who say's we still can't have fun with this? Smile )

Flynn put his hand respectively on her waist as of they were about to waltz. "I can still rap if you'd like. Or we can go on like this." Flynn stepped backwards, and twirled Eva along with him. Flynn was slightly amused that he even remembered how to dance.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 16:59

(I didn't think she would be able to :3 Mhm! <3)

Eva had always been quick on her feet and had been taught to dance in case it was ever needed. It had actually come in handy a fair few times, it could be quite flirtatious. Eva laughed as Flynn twirled her around and mentioned the rapping again. It felt strange having his hand on her waist and fingers clasped together, since he was a friend and not someone she was trying to manipulate at all.

"Up to you kid," Eva smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 17:38

Although Eva was funny Flynn wasn't sure if he was romantically interested in her. They did just meet. Maybe she'd have him head over heels by the end of the day. Though it wasn't like he could have a healthy relationship in a place like his, especially with the constant room changes.

"Can't rap my dear. Or sing very well for that matter. How about you?" Flynn comedically dipped her to the side and back upwards.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 21:10

Eva simply shook her head with a smirk at his question, lifting her arm to make him spin around with a laugh. Wondering how he'd respond to the role reversal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 22:40

Flynn was surprised when she switched the roles, he hadn't expected Eva to be such a dancer. "You're better than me." he commented. "Were you prom queen or something?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 23:03

"No way," Eva laughed. "I never even went to prom." She shook her head with a smile, she had never had time for things like that. It made her slightly sad to dwell on it too much so she moved the conversation onwards quickly. "Your not so bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 0:50

(Shall we say the lights dim soon and they both decided to go to sleep? That way, we can start a new topic in the morning when they have the secrets folder xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 1:19

(Oh secrets won? I thought for sure it would be Dinner Date. Oh well.)

Flynn frowned. "Never went to prom? Don't worry it's not a big deal. I went and the only thing that came out of it was a new car since everyone was too shit faced to notice missing keys." Flynn noticed the lights beginning to dim. "Despite the romance of the moment I'm beat and tired. To be continued?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 11:12

Eva smiled, and looked up as she noticed the room becoming gradually darker. "Yeah, see you in the morning kid." With that, she swung back up the ladders and climbed into bed. The soft sheets wrapped around her body as she lay on the comfortable mattress. She sure had been looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past Never Really Leaves   The Past Never Really Leaves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past Never Really Leaves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2