Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 22:18

Jane chuckled. "I don't want to yell at you.", she smiled softly. "I'm not yelling often. Just when I need to, cause there is no other solution. I like it calm and relaxing.", she slipped along the bars down to the ground, sitting on it. Jane leaned her head against the bars, staring at the ceiling.

"Back to the beginning.... I hated the contest. Actually what's so nice to see wet women? I mean...", she blushed slighty. "I didn't even enjoyed it much, seeing you all wet there.", she wrapped her arms around her knees. "Just to find out how far we would get... for a simple meal and a bed.", her head shook slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 22:55

"I merely went the way I did because I was striving to show them I am not a toy. If I have to do things, I shall do it with dignity. And no warden can break my will for that." he said calmly as he crossed his legs in a meditating pose, staring at her with somewhat of a sympathetic expression. "Also, it is kind of appealing to see a female show such pudor around a degradated place. Most of the females show it too. I just like to see it up close."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:08

Jane raised an eyebrow. "You liked it?", she moved a bit closer. "Why? I mean... that's unusual...", she looked at her hands and played with them. "Those men coming close to me, were always different... I mostly just tried to quit the place as soon as possible then. They made me feel worthless... like I'm a doll or something. Just here to please them."

"Am I just here to please someone?", she lifted her head and looked at Shang. A undefinable lost and empty look in her eyes.

"I wanna be worth of something...", her voice got quieter with every word.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:24

Hattori looked at her and raised his hand to touch her face softly, passing his fingers down her cheek. He felt strange as he realized how atypical of him this gesture was. He felt she did need it at the moment, though. He merely shook his head at first, his slit eyes gazing upon hers.

"You are here to please yourself. No one else. You should focus on smiling before anything else. It's what human beings should aspire to." he declared calmly, his eyes softly narrowed, albeit with a sympathetic demeanor. "You are worth everything you wish to be, Miss Porter."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:28

((OOC: I think it's safe to say I ship these two. xD))
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:32

Jane startled for a short moment, before she leaned back to Shang. "Sorry, I'm not used to be touched like this.", she smiled apologizingly. "Thank you."

"I am? Is it weird to feel safe with you, when I don't know you?", she tilted her head. Somehow... There was still this urge... To stay away from men, but he was somehow different. Like it won't hurt her staying with him a while longer.

(OOC: Yeah, somehow they are cute together. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:40

He nodded once again, hearing her every word. He could brag about being quite the great listener. And this young woman seemed to need someone who listened. He did not mind being that person. To be honest, he didn't mind not being a killer for the time being. This could work just fine.

"I am not exactly used to touching other people in a...tender way." he said, trying not to sound too awkward as his thumb passed on her cheek and he held her close to him, as if teeling her it'd be alright.

((OOC: adorable. xD))
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:46

Jane tightened in his hug, but after a few seconds, she leaned herself at him and closed her eyes. She felt safe and sound. "And they told us not to make friends in here...", she sighed softly.

A smile appeared on her face. "You aren't used too? But the way you look like, I would say there are a lot of women who would like to share your bed.", her cheeks turned slightly red. "T-t-that doesn't mean... I mean...", she stumbled feeling her cheeks getting redder.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:52

"I do not exactly owe them anything, so I am not obeying the warden or the guards. If I am to die, here, I'll do it as freely as I can." he admitted, looking at her as he caressed her hair and back softly, feeling better than he actually should, he pressed his chin on her head as he closed his eyes.

"You think? Well...to be honest, I never did try having a normal life." he declared with a slight shrug, not wanting to lose his hold on her. He felt slightly strange at what she was saying in the end. "You mean..?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 23:57

"...nothing.", she finished his sentence and relaxed again in his arms. "Just, that you are attractive, for a man.", she sighed. Jane enjoyed his grip, and his touches.

"I tried to have one...", she hesitated before she finished her sentence. "... I miserably failed."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 0:06

"Thank you..." Hattori nodded as she relaxed in his arms, actually really liking having a woman nuzzling against him. "To be honest...you are quite the lovely flower." he said to her ear slowly, thinking about what he was doing carefully. His hands calmly passed in her hair, tangling with her locks and feeling the soft touch of her arms and upper back.

"Hmmm..." he slowly let slip as he held her chin with his fingers, looking her in the eye. "Could he not handle what you had to give, Miss Porter? That means you deserve better."

Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 0:12

Jane felt her cheeks become rose again. When he took her chin in his hand and looked into her eyes, she blushed even more.

"M-maybe... I... you... me...", she stumbled. "..shouldn't...", his touches made her feel dizzy and warm. She had never felt this before so intense. Maybe kissed one or two men, but nothing more and always backed away after.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 0:18

He kept the same calm and almost apathetic expression he had worn during all his life as he stared at Jane, slightly confused by her change of emotions, since he partly did not get why she was so embarrassed. Not being allowed the normal pleasures of a normal life did cripple his sense of awareness in this.

"Excuse me?" he asked gently, ever closer to her, still holding her chin as he caressed her. Opening his legs a bit so that she'd be pratically sitting on his lap so she'd be more comfortable, he expected her to elaborate on what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 0:25

Jane tighten a bit surprised when he moved, so she sat on his lap. Her cheeks still felt hot and she wasn't sure what to think of this situation. Slowly she tried to relax again, tried to find words to explain to him, what came up in her mind, when he touched her like this, cause it nearly always happened this way when they wanted to kiss her.

"Uhm... N-normally... they do that, when...", she turned her head away, out of his grip and tried to hide her face in her hands.

"... when they wanna kiss me.", she whispered through her hands. God, she felt so embarrassed.

(OOC: I wanna stay longer, it's so cute right now. >.< But it's almost half past three in the morning here, I should sleep. xP Reply and I reply when I'm back asap. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 0:32

He tilted his head to the side when he noticed her moving her head away from him. He was slightly confused at the whole situation. At first they were almost hostile towards one another, and now, to his surprise, he was sharing a true moment of physiccal intimacy with a female. If his elders knew...but they wouldn't, so it did not faze him at all.

Nodding at her sentence, he almost innocently verbalized, his eyes locked on hers, even though her hands were blocking direct contact. "Do you wish for me to kiss you?"

((OOC: there you go! Very Happy See ya soon!))
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 10:49

Jane stared at her hands, puzzled now. He didn't wanted to kiss her? It was a misunderstanding from her side? But why did he? She was completely confused.

"You didn't wanted to kiss me? I mean... It felt like that...", she lifted her head and looked back into Shang's eyes. "Why are you asking me? I'm confused... I... I don't understand. I mean, did you want to tell me something? Or did I just misunderstood? Did I made a fault?"

Jane felt like she just stumbled something confused. The whole situation went somehow awkward. She raised her hand, hesitated shortly taking her hand back for a moment, and then touched Shang's cheek softly. "I don't know how this happened...", she smiled softly, still a confused gaze in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 11:25

"As I said before, I am not too familiar with touching another when it does not involve combat. Which means I am slightly not comfortable with what I am doing here, honestly. All I know is that it is pleasant for some reason." he admitted with a soft shrug, looking at her still incredibly calm and disciplined, wondering if he should indeed kiss her or not. He did not remember ever doing it, so he was not the best option to do it. Still, something told him it'd be alright.

Leaning forward a bit, he let his lips touch her tenderly, closing his eyes as he did it. It was a very quick kiss, a kiss of inexperience and hesitation, but he did want to do it. He just did not know how to. Looking at her eyes he smiled a bit. "How do you like being kissed, actually?" he asked hesitantly, trying not to sound like a child.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 14:48

She had closed her eyes, the moment his lips gently touched hers. It was a short kiss, but indeed, she liked it.It was the same or nearly the same helplessness she felt with these things. Jane raised her hands and touched her lips.

Then she leaned forward and hugged Shang. She sighed and closed her eyes. "I'm not sure... But I liked the way you kissed me.", she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 15:09

Hattori nodded with a small smile, seeing how well she reacted to what he did. It was honestly nice to touch a woman's lips like that. He wondered how different he'd be if he had chosen the course his life would one day take. Shaking his head, he passed his hand on her hair and kissed her forehead.

"I'll keep that in mind." he whispered at her ear, looking back up at the ceiling with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 15:37

(OOC: Little question... Why shall she call him Shang, when his name is different? xD I wonder about that for a few replies right now >.<)

"Do that.", she murmered, already falling asleep on his lap. A sigh slipped out of her mouth and she smiled. A man like this was to good for this world.

"Promise to be friends with me forever.", she said in sleep, not really award if she was already sleeping or not.

(OOC: New topic?)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 15:39

((Because he never reveals his name to anyone else. xD Part of his job. Also, he has...weird mental reasons.))

"I can try." he murmured at her ear, passing his fingers on her hair as he watched her succumb into a deep slumber. Closing his eyes, he sighed at how strange the world could be. The surprises never ended.

((Alrighty!!!))
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 15:40

(OOC: Like me to start it, or do you want to do it?)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 15:43

((I did one already so...ladies first/second xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2