Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jane Porter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:00

Korso flipped through the pages of Porter's file once again, waiting for her to arrive. He'd sent his guard away a great while ago, but he assumed she would have to be stripped of her belongings and put in that horrible orange prisoner-suit before she would be presented to him.
When he finally heard footsteps outside of the door, and spotted the handcuffs as the doors opened he let himself grin. He had already gotten to know his new playtoys by their files and pictures, but it was always something different to meet them in person. To imagine their faces twist in agony, and to know he would soon make that fantasy a reality. It was a thrill like no other.
The guard closed the door and positioned himself in the corner of the room, simply observing in case of any abrupt, stupid actions from the new girl. Korso was sure it was unnecessary, he'd be able to handle a bitch in handcuffs.
"Porter, have a seat," he smiled.

Last edited by Joseph Korso on Mon 1 Jul - 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:16

Jane was led into a room by her guard. She was more curious than afraid of what would happen now. She might happened to be in prison for what she did, but it didn't matter much to her. Jane was a doctor and she saved more lives than she took. Eventhough her methods were slightly... unusual.

When a male voice called her to take a seat, she turned her head towards it. Her medical brain analyzed him quickly. He was in good health and it didn't seem like he wouldn't use it. Jane sighed slightly and took his offer. He didn't scared her. Why should he. She was in prison. Maybe she'll never left it.

"Thank you.", she mumbled and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:19

He smiled knowing that would probably be the last time she would ever thank him.
"Your prisoner number will be E24248," he said, getting right down to business. No need for smalltalk, they both knew why they were here and what they would have to speak of eventually.
"I suggest you remember that, as it will be used as often as your name, or even more."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:22

Jane nodded. "I understood.", she tilted her slightly and looked at him, waiting for the rest. There was surely more he had to tell her, she needed to remember. Not that she would've problems with these things.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:29

"You will be put in cell B1. You will have two meals a day." He looked up from her file shortly to see how she would take the news of such few meals a day. He wondered how he would react once she realized that the meals consisted of only one loaf of bread to share between her and her roommate, and one waterbottle.
"You'll obey the guards, keep quiet after 11pm, and you will treat your roommate decently. Or there will be.... consequences."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:34

Jane nodded again. "That's okay. I'll keep that in mind.", she supressed the memories who wanted to come back and gave the man in front of her a dry smile. "Something else?", her voice turned slighly sarcastic. She shouldn't react like this and  scolded herself inside, but she couldn't turn back.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:37

He eyed her interested in her lack of reactions to anything he said.
"You have quite the interesting crime, Porter, care to speak of your reasons?" This was the question which most often juiced their personalities and brought them into the light. Their goals, their dreams, their ambissions, what they wanted and needed. What he would take from them one by one.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:46

Jane shrugged. "It was a medical study.", what the hell did he want? She made mistakes, yes. Maybe she got in her study too much, but on the other side it helped a lot of other people. "There was just the reason to help. And everyone came to me and wanted help."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:51

"I understand it, truly. Just a shame you got caught. All those studies will be thrown away, redeemed useless and unreliable by court. All that hard work for nothing," he said and faked a smile, which was obviously just plastered to his face. It was all true, and he was sure she was aware of it. He could only hope to spark some slight anger, some tiny snarl from her.
C'mon Porter, what makes you tick?
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:54

She sighed and looked away. Jane closed her eyes and opened them again. She was aware that everything was gone now. Then a smile appeared on her face and she turned her head back to him. "But I did save some patients and that was worth it.", she shook her head. "It might be all gone. Everything is gone some day.", her shoulders went up in a shrug again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:57

He supposed that was true enough, but "one day" could still be hundreds of years from now.
"How did it feel? The first time you killed a person? First time you watched him die in front of your eyes, knowing his life had depended on you, and you had taken it from him? Watching the sparkle in his eyes slowly fade until they became nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 23:04

"Well... I never saw that light fade away in the eyes of my patients.", she sighed. "They were always already dead when I found them. To be true, I was sad when I found the first ones.", Jane looked into his eyes. "After the first few, it didn't matter anymore. And I had a long time where my medicine worked from the first time.", somehow this started to annoy her. But she would endure it to the end, she couldn't escape anyway.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 23:15

Interesting, Korso decided. He would have a lot of fun with this one, that was sure.
"Anything else you wish to say about yourself?" he wondered. Most people always said no, they would just wish to get away from this room. To get to their cellbeds, lie down and relax. He was sure he'd wish the same in a similar situation. They had all been through a hard, long, day.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 23:24

Jane hesitated for a moment. She was about to say no. But... This guy was indeed interesting. She should fear him for sure, but she couldn't. "Not exactly.", she finally answered. "Just somehow I enjoyed our chitchat. Though you are not much of a talker. I'm seeing forward to see you again, eventually.", Jane stood up. She courtesied slightly in front of him and then turned to the door, waiting for her guard to lead her to her cell B1.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter EmptySat 29 Jun - 23:36

"I'm sure it won't be long until next time," he grinned knowingly. She would soon learn what he meant by that. For tonight however, he would let her sleep safely in her cellbed, ignorant about what was to come. Oh, how he looked forward to surprising her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jane Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Porter   Jane Porter Empty

Back to top Go down

Jane Porter
Page 1 of 1