Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) Empty
PostSubject: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 11:03

Hattori Hanzö knew something was going on the moment he began to grow drowsy due to the sleeping gas released in the prison. As his eyelids slowly began succumbing to the ruthless appeals of sleep, he wondered where he'd wake up next. With a final closing thought on what'd happen, he let himself fall into a deep slumber, straight into the land of Morpheus.

When he re-opened his eyes, he noticed little to no change in his cell, which led him to wonder if everything had remained the same. From the corner of his eye, however, he noticed he had a female sleeping close to him, so it meant things had definetely changed. Whether he had won or not did not bother him. He quickly realized he had not won due to the lack of chicken. That would be the smalles of his concerns. Staying quiet, he pretended to be asleep, waiting for the woman to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 21:39

Jane woke up on a cold floor. She remembered slightly, that she had been on the bed of her cellmate, taking care of her. She must've been falling asleep and fell out of the bed. Sometimes she was this clumsy.

Jane opened her eyes and gasped in shock sitting up suddenly. This was not her cell! Not at all!

"WHAT THE?", she hold her mouth, hiding the curse on her tongue. She was not allowed to curse. Jane sighed deeply. The female guard had told her. 'Don't get to much comfortable, you'll be switching cells.', Jane hided her face in her hands. There was really nothing here.

She took a deep breath and looked around again. She remembered, she wasn't alone in a cell. So who would be her new cellmate then? The only human like thing, besides the skeleton, was...

...A MAN.

Jane frowned. Couldn't she be with a woman again?
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 22:46

Hattori merely frowned as he heard a high pitched scream fill the cell. He slightly rolled his eyes in some annoyance, as he got the impression this would be a very loud woman. That was why he was quick to sit up with his legs crossed, back turned to her as he looked at the opposite end of the cell. There, he merely stood calm and quiet, waiting for another reaction from the girl. He was slightly curious at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 22:54

Jane stared the back of the man.So he moved. But no 'Hello?', she pouted slightly. Then sighed.

Jane stood slowly and carefully up and walked towards the table. Oh nice, skulls. Jane jumped on the table, sitting down on it and took a skull in her hand. It really wasn't time for a medicine lesson, but she hadn't had a skull in her hands since she examined. She wondered how long they had been laying here. Were they old prisoners?

What a pity.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 22:57

Hanzö kept his hand together as he heard her moving around, opening his eyes softly when he noticed she was playing around with the skull. He wondered if he should say something, but he was not the most amicable person, so he decided he'd let her play. Instead, he merely turned to her, his eyes placed on her as he expected her to do or say something in regards to him.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 23:12

Jane looked back at the black-haired man. She put the skull on her lap, making him face the man with it's empty eyes as well. A soft smile curled up her lips.

"Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 23:16

He stared at her for a few seconds, unsure of how he should react to the woman. His hands now pressed on the concrete floor, he tilted his head to the side before opening his mouth.

"Konnichiwa." he said in japanese with a polite tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 23:32

Jane nodded politely back. She tipped on the top of the skull, looking silently at the man. She didn't knew what to talk about and exactly, she didn't even was in the mood to talk. It frustrated her, that she wasn't in her old cell. Cause being here...

Would mean, she might have had a different guard. Jane pressed her lips together. Really, she missed that brisk woman. The only one she could really talk to, since her old cellmate seemed to be passed out for some reason.

All she could say from her newest cellmate, would be, that he wasn't talkative either. This would be a long time in this cell in silence. Though different silence than before. And way more uncomfortable. But some more things to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 23:37

He stood calm and quiet looking at her, his movements clear and relaxed, almost as if he was sizing her up and deciding what kind of person she was. Above everything, he noted a friendlier vibe in her, almost as if she was eager to make a friend in this hellhole. She also seemed to be a frail person who'd break seemingly easily in a harsh prison environment. This would definetely prove to be useful to at least some degree.

"Your name?" he suddenly murmured from the uncomfortable silence that had fallen inside the área.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 23:44

Jane frowned. Did she just hear, what she heard? How rude! Couldn't he talk more politely?

"My name's Jane Porter.", she answered back coldly. "Or E24248, if you go by number.", she pressed her lips together. In a moment of spontaneus anger, she threw the skull in her lap at him.

She pressed her hands together in her lap, looking down. This was not good. She must get herself back in control. Seemed like being with men still made her feel uncomfortable and agressiv. Eventhough she wasn't. Jane sighed and stroke through her hair.

"I'm sorry.", she murmured.

(OOC: Last for me right now, I need some sleep! I'm writing back when I'm awake Wink)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 14:48

Hanzö was considering responding to the woman, but all he got was a cold answer and a skull flying his way. He was quick to grab it with his hand and crushing it. The bones were old and decaying, so it was no hard task. He was not really amused by the woman at this point, which he made sure to express with his deadly glare for a few seconds before calming down.

"I should expect so." he said calmly before getting up and walking closer to the edge of the cell, his back turned to her as his hands were behind it. "You can cal me Shang."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:33

Jane stared at his back. She opened her mouth like she wanted to say something, but then closed it and looked away. Her cheeks became red, she felt embarassed. Her hand reached out for the next skull, playing carefully with it. One already got broken, because of her. Her glance fell on the skeleton. Maybe she would end up like him, being everything but nothing? Or was she already nothing?

"Nice to meet you.", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 21:46

"You seem awkward." he said with a sort shrug as his back was turned to her, sighing with slight boredom. "But I suppose it IS nice to make your acquainance."

"Are you here because of destiny or because you chose to?" he asked briefly with a raised eyebrow.

((Lame post! Sorry! D: ))
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 22:53

(OOC: Dw ^^ I got stuck in editing, sorry. >.<)

"Thank you.", she just responded simply.

"I don't know if it is destiny... Is getting caught, because you played with humans lives, foolishness? Destiny?", Jane shrugged. "I can't say it. Just should've moved earlier. My fault."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySat 20 Jul - 11:51

"Messing with the natural order of things has always been humanity's pivotal task. Or at least the one human beings enjoy the most. What is the point of condemning one for doing the same every one else does?" he asked back with a raised eyebrow, now turned to her, his arms no longer folded over his chest as he passed his hand on the cell's wall. "I am also wondering how long it'll take for them to start preying on us."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySat 20 Jul - 19:41

"I guess they already do.", Jane looked into his eyes. "It was just a small warm up for us, doing the contest. Nothing really worthful, just a test.", Jane took a strain of her hair in her hand, playing with it. She bopped her legs up and down the table.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:05

"You are not a bad person, are you?" he suddenly asked, looking at her calmly with a raised eyebrow. He was surprised he'd said that to a woman, let alone one in a prison, but she did not seem...that bad so that she'd be condemned to such a prison. He definetely wanted to know what she was there for, and above all, if she deserved to live. If she did, he might as well do what he could. It was a matter of honour.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 12:58

"I should, otherwise I wouldn't be here, would I?", she laughed. "Though I shouldn't with the profession I learned.", her eyes shimmered playfully. This man was starting to amuse her. She felt the mood lighten up and moved a bit on the table, sitting more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 14:18

Hanzö walked closer to her, barely passing her while his eyes gazed at the walls enclosing them. His hands behind his back, he slowly nodded, his eyes barely opening.
"I deduce you were a doctor. Judging by your fascination for the skull. A savior of lives in a dungeon for the ones who take them away? Is that not a paradox in of itself?" he asked politely, looking back at her with a raised eyebrow. "There has to be more behind it than that. How bad can you be?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 15:31

"It is?", Jane was still smiling. "And yes... I am a doctor, or was, or whatever. I think it isn't that paradox... In an operation, a doctor can loose a life as well, or am I wrong?", she tilted her head. "And no, that's not why I'm here. Rather avoided that part of my profession."

She jumped from the table and sat the skull in her hands softly on it. Jane walked towards the bars and leaned at them. She lifted her head and looked back at Shang. "I'm here, because I'm interested in inventing pills."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 16:55

"The last time I heard and checked, a doctor does not reap a life deliberately. Unless, of course, you are biased for some organization. Your temper and attitude indicate you are...disciplined in a way. At least you seem to be a true person. Not one who'd attempt to murder innocents for nothing. I might be wrong though. This IS a snake nest. So, it is normal for our kind to try and bite all that threaten what we want." he speculated with his hands still behind his back, his fingers slightly moving as he talked, his slit eyes gazing at the cell walls. "In my case, I'd say I deal life and death in a balanced manner. In a way, I might call myself a law man. I am also a criminal, if you may."

He raised his eyebrow at the last sentence she profered. "Pills? Pharmaceutical, then?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 20:38

"I said, he can, not he does everytime he wants.", she slightly snapped back. Didn't he listen or did he want to make her angry? Jane sighed. Her temper went crazy inside her. "Yes, normally I'm not... short tempered.", she looked away from him at the wall.

A smile curled up on her lips, when he caught up her last sentence. "Mmh... Pills yes. My own creations. Sad that not everything helped..."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:05

"You have an interesting temper, you know?" he raised an eyebrow with his back turned to her as he shook his head and slightly shrugged. "Long and short depending on range. I have dealt with worst."

He tilted his head to the side once he heard her calmer reply. "Medicine does have its inconveniences, doesn't it?" he murmured once again as he sat on the table, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:42

"Mmh... comes if you try them in a lab, or at your own patients from the very beginning.", Jane chuckled. "I guess, the thing that made me sad first, is that they begged for it.", she looked at her feet. She always wanted to help. Was it her fault? Had she been too kind to her patients, that the kept coming and asked for help? Even tried out pills, though she told them, they might not work? It had been so easy...

Her lower lip trembled shortly, then she lifted her head, tipping with her left hand at the bars. "My temper wasn't always like this...", she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:50

Hattori had his hands pressed against the bars of his cell, his eyes calmly closing as he heard her speech go. It was never too much to say that the human race kept shocking him. They seemed to crave for everyhing that was harmful to them. Drugs, power, sex, status, glory. All greedy. All demanding the finer things in life. Even if it meant their destruction. Such madness was impossible to understand in Hanzö's eyes. The fact that this woman, in her good will, had led many to their perdition just made things more deplorable. He genuinely felt some degree of empathy for her. She was not a bad person. Even she thought she was.

"A short temper does not make you a worst person. It's what you do that defines you. I would not mind if you yelled at me daily. All I care for is if you sleep with a clear conscience. It's what is good and honorable." he responded with all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)   Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of...a new cell? Curses... (Tag: Jane Porter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next