Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A face behind bars, but a voice so loud

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jul - 0:29

"But you interest me," Helga said without even realizing she had spoken aloud. She gave the woman an startled look. "I-In a way." She whispered, trying to recover. Helga knew she certainly could not let the woman know she was comfortable around her. "But I suppose all prisoners do." She nervously scratched the back of her neck, unable to make eye contact with her.

"At least you learned something from it, am I correct?" Helga finally was able to say. "I'm sure you didn't have cruel intentions to humanity while doing your.. tests."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jul - 20:29

Jane stared at her feet. She didn't really knew what to answer. Did she learn something? Maybe... That everythign she did, lead to one single person, she still couldn't escape from. And... this person wasn't even a part of her life anymore. She had had her rebel phase, but...

Was unrequited love the reason she became a doctor? Or was it her own free will? Her profession was fun and she really enjoyed it. She met alot of different people. Young and old, and there was no difference between them, and though there was such a big one.

"I never had cruel intentions.", she finally mumbled. "I always wanted to do the right thing."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 13:25

Helga nodded. "Well then that makes you different than most of the people here," she said calmly. "Most couldn't give a damn if they killed anyone or not." She thought about all the prisoners she had met in her life and knew that this one was different and she actually grew fond of her. Although she wasn't going to let the woman know this, she wasn't going to treat her as if she were some vile creature.

Helga looked at her watch and sighed. She still had 4 more hours of her shift. Talking to this woman wasn't the worst thing that she could do. "So what about your family?" Helga asked, sighing and making herself more comfortable on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:54

Jane looked at the woman next to her. What did the question suppose to mean? Right now there was a deep urge in shouting at the guard, that this was nothing for her to care of. But... Jane took a deep breath. Then she shrugged instead.

"I don't know. My mom left us, when I was little and I haven't seen my father for a few years now.", she answered. "Like I care.", Jane added quietly. "I don't really miss anyone of them. I'm used to be alone.", she faked a sad smile.

"I'm looking more like someone always protected me, right?", she chuckled. Jane raised her hand and tipped at the bars. "Maybe... maybe not..."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:28

Helga rubbed her eyes and stared at the ground. "I was only trying to make conversation," she said dryly. "I have nothing better to do as you can probably tell." At that moment she felt as if she had over-stepped her bounds. "Never mind," she said softly, waving her arm to dismiss the question.

Helga quickly sat up and shook the dust off her pants. "I suppose I should keep myself moving." She lingered a bit and looked at the woman. She was young and looked nothing like a prisoner. Helga actually felt sad that the rest of her life would be wasted, rotting in a cell. "Stay out of trouble, E24248." She said, and gave the woman a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:47

Jane smiled back. "I'll try my best to do so.", she answered. "But I don't know who's out here. And you won't always be there to protect me, huh?", she chuckled softly.

"I'll be here if you like to talk again.", she added softly, nodding at the guard. "Like I would've anything else interesting to do.", Jane stood up as well. "Have fun, wherever your going.", she walked into the cell, sitting on the bed next to her cellmate. Somehow, she started to worry for the woman in the bed. There was something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A face behind bars, but a voice so loud
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2