Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A face behind bars, but a voice so loud

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  Empty
PostSubject: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 14:34

Helga's shift was almost over and she was getting restless just standing in one spot. She decided to walk around the hall again for about the hundredth time. She pulled out her baton and started to swing it to amuse herself.

For a prison, Darkstone surely didn't have nearly as many rowdy people as the prison she worked in before had. She was thankful for that, at the other one she was kept constantly on her toes. Though Helga had only started her new job about a few days ago she still had nothing to complain about. It wasn't luxurious but it sure wasn't run down.

Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 14:40

Jane had left her place beside her roomate for a while and stood at the bars of her cell. It was oddly silent around here. For a prison she had thought there would be way more loud noises, cause of the prisoners who where in. She sighed deeply.

Now her view fell back on the female guard. She had been walking around this floor for a long time now. Didn't she get bored by this? Jane looked over her and sighed again. Her hand stroke through her brunette hair.

"So boring...", she mumbled silently.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 14:50

Helga stopped briefly when she heard a woman mumble something. Usually she wouldn't pay any attention to the prisoners, but it had been a long quiet day and Helga needed something to keep her occupied.

"Got something to say, E24248?" Helga asked the woman, smirking and folding her arms. Helga particularly could care less what any of the prisoners had to say, but she couldn't help herself but try to make conversation.

Helga glared at the woman then turned to her inmate. She recognized the other prisoner, she had been on the news many times and Helga remembered her story from her file. But she was unsure about the one facing her. The woman was young and beautiful and looked as if she should be any where but a prison.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:04

Jane lifted her head and looked at the female guard. She frowned slightly, then she remebered the rules and sighed again. Jane's frown disappeared.

"I just mentioned it's boring.", she answered truthfully.

Jane leaned against the wall and wrapped her arms around her upper body. Why should the guard care? It was boring, and if it might change, it wouldn't be for Jane's best. She believed that. Being imprisoned never ended good for the prisoner. Even if you were a little child.

Her glance fell on the name tag. 'Sinclair, huh?', Jane tilted her head. "Your name sounds rather French."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:21

Helga's eyes beamed down on the woman who did in fact, look bored out of her mind. Helga let out a sharp sigh.

"It's Scottish, I believe." She replied dryly. Helga knew she wasn't supposed to interact with any prisoners personally. She was only there for one reason and that was to make sure no one screwed up or did anything stupid.

"Your name looks rather," Helga bit her lip. "Numerical." She said, referencing to the brand on the woman's neck. Helga heard about what Korso did to all the prisoners and she wasn't yet sure how she felt about it. Normally, most people would be disgusted on the cruelty of the matter but Helga was impressed on the intelligence that went along with it.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:33

Jane's hand went to her neck and she sighed again. It still burned a tad, but she knew it would go away. She would survive it. As long as it wouldn't get infected, Jane pressed her lips to a small line.

"Scotland is way prettier than France.", Jane tried a small smile. "Not that messy."

Her view fell shortly on her cellmate, but then went back to her guard. She looked more like a bad guy, than Jane did. 'Comes to your ideas in your head then.', she sighed. Was it destiny that she did what she did? Jane didn't knew. Her interest was always kept by helping people.

"Isn't walking along here boring as well?", she asked slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:41

Helga let out a short laugh. "It keeps the food on the table." She said. Even though the only person she would ever need to feed was herself. Helga was already twenty-eight and still not married, and she was almost past her child-bearing days. But she didn't mind. She enjoyed being alone, where no one could hurt her. Where no one could ever defy her.

"You were a doctor, I believe?" Helga asked after a few moments of silence. She tried to recall the woman's file but everything was still hazy and unclear.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:49

Jane nodded politely.

"That's true for sure.", she tipped with her finger at the bars. "But seeing you, I would rather think... You would be more entertained somewhere else."

So? Well, Jane would be surprised, if her guard didn't knew she was a doctor. Still is, in her mind, but anyway...

"Yes, I was. Really popular, but I don't like to talk about that.", cause it reminded her why she became a doctor and that men were so cowardly predictable. A successful woman at their place and all they can think of was jealousy and marriage.

"Pfft.", she made an unlady-like noise. That her profession brought her in prison, didn't made her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 16:02

Helga pressed her lips together and fell silent. "That's understandable," Helga croaked after an awkward pause. Helga stopped and looked at her watch. "Did you already get your second meal for the day or are you still waiting for that?" She asked stiffly, trying to retain her guard duties.

There was something about this woman, something entrancing. It made Helga want to talk to her for hours, but she knew she couldn't. Helga knew it had to be professional. The woman's large eyes had a hint of sparkle, a hint of innocence. But Helga knew that it was just a small star lost in a dark universe of evil. She knew that this woman was put in here for a reason, not just because she would fit. And on the contrary, she looked nothing of the typical "prisoner" sort. She reminded Helga of her mother in an odd way, even though Helga was probably years older.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 16:13

Jane chuckled and hold her hand before her mouth. The awkward pause just had her shown more of that guards personality. She liked it. For the moment Jane didn't felt bored anymore.

"Well, I think we are still waiting for it. But you don't need to hurry, it seems my cellmate is sleeping and I'm not hungry right now.", just got enough training with small food in earlier years. Jane's eyes shimmered.

This could be really interesting in the future. Oh, she knew she shouldn't be too friendly with the female guard, but it was just fun in a silent place right now. Jane felt stupidly safe. She sighed silently, the regret would come way too soon.

"Are you going to talk to me again some day?", she just asked. Might wait for days or never see her again, but it was a try.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 16:54

Helga bit her lip when the woman spoke. She knew it was a dangerous thing to befriend a prisoner. After all she could just be using her to find an escape route. Helga rubbed her eyes and sighed. "I suppose you would see me a lot," She started to say, unable to look at the woman in her eyes. "I work on your floor." Helga continued to stare at the ground, and started to nibble on her bottom lip.

Helga barely spoke to anyone her age nonetheless a woman. Her mother passed away when she was young and her father practically raised her in the prison in Germany. Helga wasn't very familiar with any sort of "social life". But that didn't limit her, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 18:15

Jane looked at the guard and smiled. She reached out her hand, and shortly shrinked back, before she finally touched the female's arm. Then she quickly leaned forward and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Jane jumped back and giggled.

"I'm sorry, you just looked cute.", her eyes shimmered playfully. "I'm looking forward to see you again.", Jane smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 18:24

Helga was taken a back when Jane kissed her cheek. She stepped back away from her, off-guard. "No," she started saying looking awkwardly across the room. "This is my fault. I'm not even supposed to be talking to you right now." A headache grew immensely and Helga held her head. She didn't even know what to think or what to say. She was so appalled by the woman's actions. "I don't know if you misunderstood me." Helga started to say, her voice growing cold. "I am not you're friend and I certainly don't want to get cute and personal with you."

Helga knew she had to become cold to the woman. She couldn't let the woman see her at a moment of weakness. She didn't trust her yet, maybe later but not now. Helga began to regret her words but she knew they were for the best.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 20:09

(OOC: Dw, I would be surprised, if she had acted different. xDD And it would maybe end worse for them then v.v)

"No, I'm sorry.", Jane replied. "I shouldn't have given in my impulse. We can't act like this without being...", she hesitated for a moment. ".... without being punished.", she finally ended her sentence.

Jane scolded herself inside that she had given in such a scene. Where did her mind go? She was a prisoner! And the woman in front of her her guard. They couldn't be friends, they were supposed to be enemies. Or not?

Jane slipped down to the ground and hided her face in her knees. Somehow she felt like she needed to be punished for what she had done wrong. Like always. Like earlier. She needed to correct herself more. Just giving in, when there was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 22:43

Helga tilted her head up a bit and looked down on the woman. She watched the woman hide her face in her arms and Helga couldn't help but feel a little bad for the girl. She was just confused, anyone in their right mind who got sent to a prison would act this way.

Helga let out a sigh and sat down on the ground. "We're not much different," Helga said softly. The woman hesitated then looked up to her. "You and I." She placed her baton down and held her hands together. "I would think that most prisoners were evil and corrupt. But I see a good in you." Helga cleared her throat as if she had more to say, but no words came out.

"I-I'm not saying we have to hate each other," Helga said. "All I'm saying is that you need to treat me with respect as a guard should have." She tried to soften her bitter words but they still came out rather cold.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 22:55

(OOC: Damn it! I was gonna do that! To Dean of course)
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptySun 7 Jul - 19:27

Jane lifted her head to look at the female guard. She nodded slowly. "I try to remember and act right...", her voice had become soft and low. "Sometimes I just forget...", she didn't finished the sentence.

Jane looked away and sighed. Good in her? "I'm not good... I'm rather twisted...", she mumbled. That's more or less, what brought her in prison. Her mind all wrapped from bottom to heaven. Nice heir from someone who should've loved her.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptySun 7 Jul - 21:19

Helga gave the woman a small frown. "I'm sure you are," Helga started to say tapping her fingers on the bar. "Given the circumstances, you are in a prison. I'm sure you're.." She looked at the woman for a second then turned away. "All kinds of 'twisted'." She let a small smirk release from her tight expression.

"I know you mean well, E24248." Helga said slowly stepping back from the prison bars. "Obviously you aren't a deranged sociopath killer, I know that for a fact- don't try to deny me." Helga faced the woman looking deeply into her eyes trying to somehow find a way to understand her. "But you are still a prisoner and therefor I must treat you as if you weren't a credulous young woman."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptySun 7 Jul - 21:30

"Ah, yes...", Jane smirked slightly. "You should't trust me. Not at all.", she chuckled. "I'm the credulous doctor, at your service.", she winked playfully. Then she shook her head and stood up again.

Jane acted like she would brush off the dust from her ornage jumpsuit. Then she moved from right to left and back. "It doesn't suit me at all. What do you think?", bright colors were indeed useful to be recognized earlier, especially as doctor, and as prisoner. Jane sighed.

"I might not act like a psychopath, but I'm not heal at all.", she finally said, with a shake of her head. Wouldn't she be outside of this prison then? HEaling others instead of using them for her little experiments?
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptySun 7 Jul - 21:45

Helga raised her eyebrows at the prisoner. She didn't like mind tricks. Or yet, people who tried to persuade her with them. The woman was different, very strange indeed. But it kept Helga busy. She would much rather talk to her then endlessly loiter passed the halls listening to nothing but her small breaths and the soft noises of the nearby prisoners.

"I'm sure you aren't," Helga said nodding, trying to play along with the little charade the prisoner was displaying. "I'm sure you are pure evil, having a strong pursuit to destroy everything around you." Helga couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"I have a question for you then," She said quickly, deciding to crouch down in front of the woman. "Do you have any regrets?" She left the question as simple as that, and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptySun 7 Jul - 21:55

Jane laughed out loud when Helga played the charade with her. But at her last question, she suddenly stopped. Jane stayed quiet for quite a long time, looking in the woman's eyes. Did she regret anything? Something?

"Maybe... the first ones... made me feel uncomfortable.", she pressed her lips to a small line. "Then it went well for quite a time. The next fails that came, just...", she stopped and took a deep breath. "Their lives seemed senseless to me then.", not the whole truth, but it wasn't a lie either.

Jane tilted her head slowly. "The most thing I regret is my childhood. But that's nothing for me to regret actually. For someone else more. But I don't care anymore.", the last sentence was a lie, but Jane had got good in lying about her past. Not that someone else should care. It was her fault.

Only hers.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyMon 8 Jul - 0:46

Helga nodded as if she totally understand the woman. Personally, she had never killed another person on behalf of her personal desires but she tried to empathize. "I suppose that's for the best," Helga said, sliding down on the ground until she was no longer in an uncomfortable squat. "If everyone particularly 'cared' about everything I suppose the whole world would go mad, now don't you agree?"

Helga lingered on her sentence thinking about her own childhood and past. Though, the more she thought about it, the more she realized her past had been stripped bare from her. And she could almost argue that she barely had any childhood at all. Her father practically grew her up in a prison and she learned everything from the harsh mannerisms of the other guards. But she wasn't going to wallow in her own pity. She had nothing to complain for, she was proud to what her father had grew her up to be.

Helga looked back up to the woman. "You seem lost. Confused even." Helga started to say, but couldn't place her finger on what the prisoner reminded her of.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyMon 8 Jul - 20:50

Jane shrugged. "I do? Maybe I am?", she faked a smile. "Would you correct me if I'm doing wrong?", she asked quietly. Jane knew, she needed someone to punish her if she acted... weird. Maybe that was why...

She sighed again and slipped down, sitting next to Sinclair behind the bars. "How was your youth? I mean... A woman being a guard in prison? What brought you to this decision?"

(OOC: Lame post is lame v.v)
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyMon 8 Jul - 21:24

"That is my job," replied Helga rather dryly. "You misbehave, I punish you. It's as simple as that." She sighed a bit and watched the woman curiously. "My youth is nothing to concern you, E24248. I chose this life on my own."

Even if what she told the woman might have not been the whole truth, she wasn't going to laze around sharing all of her life secrets to a woman she barely knew. Especially a prisoner, who she knew she couldn't trust.

"You are a curious one, aren't you?" She said, giving her a sarcastic smirk. "At least you're clever and not..." She trailed off. "Ignorant."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  EmptyMon 8 Jul - 21:34

"I think...", Jane leaned her head at the bars and closed her eyes. "I think I am ignorant. For thinking my intensions would be correct even if someone died. That the good for the biggest part of the people on earth would count more than a single one.", she chuckled sadly.

"My life is wasted. I couldn't... I couldn't escape. From nowhere.", Jane opened her eyes, they were kinda empty, but after she shortly blinked, the mischief in her eyes was back. "You shouldn't listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A face behind bars, but a voice so loud    A face behind bars, but a voice so loud  Empty

Back to top Go down

A face behind bars, but a voice so loud
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next