Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A familiar face, but a deranged sight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

A familiar face, but a deranged sight  Empty
PostSubject: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 16:33

Helga paced the halls again, swinging her baton and periodically gazing into the prisoners' cells. After a few moments, a familiar face caught her eye. It was prisoner E24248. The woman she had spoken to only days before.

Helga watched the woman sitting silently in front of the tv, lazily gazing at what was being played in front of her. She stopped by the cell bars and tapped her baton on the rails. The woman looked up and Helga gave her a quick smirk.

"Whatcha watchin'?" Helga asked, folding her arms as if she was barely interested. She knew Korso played tricks in this prison as she had witnessed in the branding of the prisoners. And she also heard McCoppin and Lannister discreetly mumbling about a contest being held in the gym with woman prisoners but Helga barely payed any attention. She didn't want to meddle with any of Korso's intimate affairs, whatever they might be.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 16:45

Jane turned around a bit frightened by the voice. When she saw that it was her guard, a soft smile appeared on her face. She had seen her walking around the last days, but they had never managed to speak again.

"Hey...", she whispered, pointing at the sleeping woman on the bed. Her cellmate seemed to feel really uneasy, so Jane got to the decision to care that the woman slept enough, drank and ate.

"Watching some kind of "contest", I guess.", she answered slightly ironic. "Maybe the opposite I got through before some days.", Jane tilted her head and watched again at the screen. A lot of men were in a room, being wet.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 16:55

Helga frowned a bit at the television screen. Helga couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Korso you horny bastard. She pursed her lips together and watched the men converse between themselves. "What, are you supposed to find the potentially hottest man there?" She asked, not being able to control a sly smile on her face.

"How wretched, they all seem pathetic to me." Helga told the woman, her arms still crossed. She looked down at her and watched her eyes dance across the screen. "Do you find any of them attractive?" Helga asked her, curious on what her thoughts were.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 17:53

"I think so .", Jane sighed and shook her head. "It's rather annoying.", she stood up and brushed the dust from her orange jump suit, walking closer to the female guard at the bars. She leaned next to them at the wall, looking back at the TV.

"I don't know...", Jane's cheek got slightly rose. "I'm not interested in relationships, thingys whatever.", she had never been in a relationship before and even if she had wanted one, the many moves made it impossible for her to keep one longer than a month.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 18:01

Helga nodded. "I understand that feeling," she said slowly, playing with her hands. "I haven't any time for a relationship."

She placed her attention back on the television. "This is utterly revolting," Helga said, not caring that she was being to honest. "Korso must have all kinds of tricks up his sleeve." She placed her hand on the bars and sighed. She really didn't know what kind of prison she was getting herself into. Darkstone wasn't anything like her father's, and she wasn't sure if she liked that or not.

Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 18:23

"That's sad.", Jane smiled sadly. "You shouldn't be all alone.", she touched the guards hand with hers, but took it quickly back, crossing her fingers together.

"I kinda figured, it wouldn't be easy with him.", Jane answered dryly. Whatever this guy, this warder wanted to do with them, this surely was an easy task for everyone to see how far they would get for something. Jane sighed. She really wasn't interested in playing games like this. Couldn't they just let her in her cell and wait till she dies?

"Does one of them interest you?", she asked curiously. "If they wouldn't be in prison here, of course."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 18:56

Helga felt the urge to quickly remove her hand from the bars but instead she kept it there, frozen in place- as if something has glued it there. She just stared at her hand then looked back at the woman who sheepishly looked away.

When the woman asked if any of the prisoners had interested her, Helga gave a hearty laugh and her eyes twinkled for the first time being in this prison. "I guess I hadn't payed much attention," she said dully. She looked at the tv and watched the men on the screen. "But they aren't really my type. Any of them."

When Helga started to think about men, and who she was attracted to her mind started to wander. She immediately saw a face, which she almost surprised herself at the fact that she felt that way. For a brief moment, it was Korso's face. She quickly shut her eyes and shook her head to rid herself of the thought. She tried to think in another direction, maybe not a boss maybe.. the man with the mustache she scarcely saw... maybe the woman in front of her. Helga opened her eyes to see the woman looking at her. Helga didn't show any emotion through her eyes but knew that she should never fall for a woman, let alone a prisoner. But she couldn't shake the thought from her mind, so she just stared back at the woman- without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 19:17

Jane blushed more, she felt like she had to be red like a tomato now, but couldn't look away from the guard.

"Uh, uhm...", she stuttered, finally able to look away. "That's not a good idea.", she mumbled. It was far to easy to get involved with the guard. Shouldn't she be shouting at her? Or ignoring her? She was a prisoner. Not worth anything. Maybe not even the life she was living.

Jane's view fell back on the TV. "From all of them there...", she hesitated. "I think the older one, would be the best choice. I don't know, most of them look like little boys to me, who wouldn't be very trustful and faithful.", Jane shrugged, trying to get out of this utterly awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 19:47

"Oh um," Helga said awkwardly, trying to cover up what seemed as a misunderstanding but she sighed and let it slide. It wasn't worth making a scene over. Helga tilted her head down and didn't say anything else to her. Then followed her view to the television and faintly listened to what she said about the men.

She barely nodded and the room became quiet once more. Helga cleared her throat. "So the winner get's a big prize, no?" She asked, watching the men on the screen make fools of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 20:09

"Like the girls could get.", Jane sighed. "I'm glad I didn't won.", Jane moved slightly at the bars, somehow she felt uncomfortable.

"I wouldn't want to be in a room with ones of those men.", Jane shivered in disgust. "They are way too...", she shook her head. "I still need to vote... if I want to.", Jane made a clicking sound with her tongue. "I guess being in the best cell, doesn't mean she'd be more comfortable than the one I'm in right now."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 20:31

Helga nodded. "That's true," She said furrowing her eyebrows. She shuddered at the thought of being locked away with a ruthless and deranged male prisoner. She chewed on the inside of her cheeks and focused on the screen.

"You might not have this one forever," Helga said, looking around the woman's cell. "And you won't have a nice sleeping prisoner too. So don't get comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 21:17

Jane chuckled. "I know, I guessed it. The introduction interview didn't made me feel like it would be sugar and rainbows here.", her eyes shimmered. "He's not quite a talkative person. I guess I wasn't either.", Jane smiled at the guard. "It will just be a matter of time till he finds out how I tick. If he finds out what breaks me down.", she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 21:24

"You think he'd do that? You think he'd torture a girl like you for his own pleasure?" Helga asked, not waiting for the woman's reply. "I mean I knew he was harsh but being that cruel..." She trailed off and stared at the ground. "I don't know, it's inhumane."

She watched the television screen and sighed. "What's the purpose of this? I mean really?" She finally said, pointing at the men. "It's revolting." She whispered, cracking a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face, but a deranged sight    A familiar face, but a deranged sight  Empty

Back to top Go down

A familiar face, but a deranged sight
Page 1 of 1