Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) Empty
PostSubject: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 1:06

Tulio gazed up at the underside of the top bunk where Kida was sleeping. He had woken up a few minutes ago due to discomfort.There were times when he hated to sleep. Nightmares didn't suit well for him at all. Tulio rubbed lightly at his forehead once he sat up in the bottom bunk bed. He needed something to distract himself. Kida was out of the question since he didn't want her sleep to be disturbed. His eyes glanced around the room, slightly filled with disinterest. Tulio was missing the skulls slightly for a moment for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 14:56

Akima was looking for Helga. She had a break and Helga was interesting. Hattori was no longer in her division. Perhaps Korso killed him...

That idea gave her a bittersweet pain inside. One she couldn't explain. And one she hadn't felt before. Akima shook her head. She had been alone for some time. It wasn't something she hadn't been through. Akima couldn't remember one day where she had actually felt like she belonged with someone anyway. Not every fish would find it's mate. And not in a prison anyway. Cold blooded murderers. Who did not think. Who did not consider the things that might happen after they did it. Akima looked into a cell. ''Hey darlin' Been a while since I've bothered your face.'' Akima said with a smirk. Masking away all her thoughts. Nobody cared if she had troubles about something anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 15:22

Tulio's gaze swept over to Akima with a hint of light interest. Well he had hoped for a distraction. So Tulio couldn't complain about the female guard being his distraction. "Well isn't it nice to see you again, Predator." Tulio smirked back at the woman. Although it was slightly odd to see her here. He's only seen the same blonde female guard walking these halls, so he had to guess that guards were assigned to cells. Tulio tilted his head at her, before commenting, "What are you doing here? I've only seen a blonde,female guard scouting these halls."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 16:12

''Predator eh?'' Well if that was a new nickname. He seemed oddly happy. ''Talking about that blonde. I was looking for her. Wanted to eat my lunch with her. Which way did she go?'' Akima asked as she leaned against the door. Twirling her purple string of hair between her fingers. Smirking wickedly. As she looked at his sleeping cellmate.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 16:21

"You gave me a nickname. So why shouldn't I give you one?" When she asked about the blonde female,Tulio shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I haven't seen her today yet." He had probably missed her because of his sleeping. Tulio's slightly tensed, his eyebrows lightly furrowing when he noticed her gaze elsewhere. On Kida for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 17:01

Akima sighed. ''Damn. I can't never find that woman. Perhaps she is just scared of me.'' Shaking her head. ''So. On the bright side. You got yourself some new flesh to bite in. Same as me. I guess we got both a nice out come. But you know what they say about positive things, don't ya?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 17:19

Tulio snickered lightly at that. "Perhaps she is scared of you." He rolled his eyes in annoyance at the sexual hint in her next comment. "New flesh to bite in? I haven't touched any of my cell mates like that. And I won't unless they act first." Tulio was slightly surprised when she had said that she did as well. "Oh? Is that so? Is it Korso?" Tulio teased in a playful manner. Although that seemed very unlikely. He shook his head at her question.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 19:39

''Aaaw I acted first and you did not bite me.'' Akima teased. Before she snickered. ''Naah Korso told me I could keep you as my little toy.'' Winking at him before she smirked even wider when he answered her question. ''When you get something positive, You got to get something negative for it in return. So that way everything will be balanced.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 20:22

Tulio scoffed lightly at this in annoyance. "I said my cell mates. Not guards, my dear." He quirked an eyebrow at hearing that Korso had said that. "Your little toy? Well aren't I just lucky..." he said in a sarcastic manner, slightly irked when he watched as her smirk widened. "I wonder then what the negative consequences are for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 20:35

Akima nodded. ''Well, Before Negative finds me I might as well go look for the blonde one.'' She smirked. Looking at the new cellmate of Tulio. ''You have fun with her?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyTue 29 Oct - 20:45

Tulio got up from the bed, glancing over his shoulder at Kida's sleeping form. Then back over at Akima. "Curious, aren't you?" Tulio shook his head at her question. "You must really be interested in other people's sex lives." Although he didn't have one in this prison. Yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyWed 30 Oct - 5:35

"It's the only thing interesting in this prison anyway." she shrugged. Before moving a bit away from the door. She looked at the camera's.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyWed 30 Oct - 17:53

"I beg to differ," Tulio retorted, raising an eyebrow at the guard. He side glanced over at the cameras curiously, wondering why she looked over at them. "Are you sure something didn't happen between you and your boss?" Tulio teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyWed 30 Oct - 18:02

Akima smirked. ''See ya later darling.'' She answered as she wiggled her fingers in a goodbye matter.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyThu 31 Oct - 2:05

"Aww, so soon?" Tulio teased playfully, tilting his head at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyThu 31 Oct - 8:33

"Yeah. I don't wanna waste my lunchtime on you." She said smirkingly. "That and I am not planning on getting my ass kicked by my boss." she winked at him. As she moved away from the door. Helga wasn't here. Well than she was missing out. Akima moved out of the division. This division was boring. Hers was much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) EmptyThu 31 Oct - 14:33

Tulio rolled his eyes at the guard's comment. Then smirked lightly at the thought of the predator being 'attacked' by the better, stronger predator. "Well wouldn't that be fun to see," Tulio chuckled softly to himself, although what he said and thought wasn't true. He wasn't a cruel person unless the certain person did something to receive his anger. All this guard did was be vulgar and lightly sexual. Quite entertaining he perceived from her character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)   Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima) Empty

Back to top Go down

Predator breaking the rules? (TAG: Akima)
Page 1 of 1