Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

desperate times || tag: Akima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

desperate times || tag: Akima Empty
PostSubject: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyTue 14 Jan - 13:05

Meg had been up most of the night, fighting off more nightmares. But these weren't the usual ones. Instead, they were filled with the sights of this prison. The dead bodies, her friends' dead bodies. Each murder one by one right before her eyes. Whenever the person in front of her changed to Dimitri, she forced herself awake. That was an image that she could never bear herself to imagine.
Mary had been asleep for what seemed like hours, and it didn't seem like she would wake up anytime soon. Her eyes traveled to the hallway. If there were still guards around, maybe she could find out where he is...
She made her way over to the bars and tried to look out. "Hello? Is anyone out there?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyWed 15 Jan - 16:12

Walking across the halls. She had seen Helga at another cell. Probably talking with the prisoners. To be honest Akima couldn't care less. She herself had spoken with Hattori. Hell who knew when Korso decided to hang him up. She sighed. Going through her hair. Frowning when she heard someone call for company.
Akima ''Right here.'' Akima called as she walked towards the cell. Raising her eyebrow at the prisoner. ''What's up?''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyWed 15 Jan - 16:36

Meg was surprised that someone responded to her call, a guard she had never seen nonetheless. She pushed a strand of loose hair behind her ear and stepped back from the bars just a little. "Um, I was just wondering if you were able to...locate other prisoners?" The words seemed hard to find, as if the scenario she was creating didn't exist. If it were Helga, the conversation would seem to go smoother. Hopefully Korso hadn't done anything to her...
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyWed 15 Jan - 17:42

''Why? You got yourself a friend in here?'' Akima asked. Almost mockingly. ''Don't wanna give you false hope darling. But it's most likely this person is dead. Or is going to die one of these days.'' She shrugged. Leaning her upper arm against the bars. Giving the girl a smirk. It felt good to bully someone again. As if someone had taken the weight off of her shoulder. Though she had doubts this girl would actually charge at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyWed 15 Jan - 18:10

Meg stood silently for a moment, looking at the ground. What the guard said was indeed true but she was going to die herself. Why not have friends waiting for her on the other side?
"I know he is alive, for now...I just wanted to make sure he was alright." She looked up at the woman infront of her. This one didn't seem friendly, that was easy to tell right away.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyWed 15 Jan - 18:44

''Don't worry about the man darling. I'm sure he's thinking of you.'' She said smirking a bit. ''Who's he? Want me to tell him something?'' Akima went through her hair. Almost as if she was bored. She was getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyWed 15 Jan - 18:54

Meg watched the woman, holding back her words. If she mentioned anything about Dimitri, she might be putting him in even more danger...but she had to know. "Dimitri...Donahue. I just wanted to make sure he was alright" She bit her lip and looked at the camera. He already knew.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyWed 15 Jan - 21:02

Akima nodded. "Okay not that difficult. Let's see.." She took the paper with the prisoners and their cell numbers. "Dona...dona....aah.." Akima snickered. Walking a bit towards the right. Pretending this guy would be right next to the girl's cell. "Dona? Donahue whatever. Your girlfriend wants to know if you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyThu 16 Jan - 1:04

Meg froze for a moment when the guard started to talk as if he was just right there. Then she remembered, Mulan and Jamika were the only other ones around her cell, otherwise she wouldn't have had to ask for a guard's help. "Nice try. But I know he's not in this division." She crossed her arms and eyed the woman.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyFri 17 Jan - 10:13

Akima smiled playfully. ''Sorry darling I had to tease you a little bit.'' She placed the paper with divisions back into her pocket. Raising her eyebrow at the prisoner. ''I wouldn't wish to break your hope dear. But he's probably going to die either today or tomorrow. So how about you have fun with your cell mate?'' Akima said snickering.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyFri 17 Jan - 23:24

Meg sighed and played with her hair. She didn't really like this guard...seemed too, rude or something. "I know we are all going to die. Why not have someone with you?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptySat 18 Jan - 17:57

''Because if that person dies in front of you, You'll die a little inside. And you could even be the one having to kill your loved one.''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptySun 19 Jan - 2:59

Meg stood silently for a moment, thinking. She had a point...
Her eyes traveled up to the guard's. "Is that what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptySun 19 Jan - 8:39

Akima raised her eyebrow. She could very well be the one killing Hattori. But Akima had put herself over that. If it was that way so be it. "No darling. That didn't happen to me." She said with a cold smirk
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptySun 19 Jan - 18:13

Meg leaned against the wall next to the bars. "If you're lucky, it won't."
She had dealt with death enough in her life that it shouldn't bother her, though it still does when it comes to someone close to her.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptySun 19 Jan - 20:08

''I'm sure it will one day. But first I'd have to find some one to care about in the first place.'' Akima snickered. Leaning against the bars again. ''Sadly you have your lover..''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptySun 19 Jan - 23:45

Meg looked at the guard and questioned her words. "I'm sure there has to be somebody. If I could find someone, in here of all places, there is bound to be someone for you.."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima EmptyMon 20 Jan - 22:04

Akima laughed. "Well there is this guy in here that I do like. He has long, wavy black hair. He's got a Goatee as well. I like him he's cute. Maybe one day You get to play with him." She said with a smirk. Winking at the girl before she started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: desperate times || tag: Akima   desperate times || tag: Akima Empty

Back to top Go down

desperate times || tag: Akima
Page 1 of 1