Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BASIC RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

BASIC RULES Empty
PostSubject: BASIC RULES   BASIC RULES EmptyFri 28 Jun - 14:16

Please always follow these rules. I don't ask much ^^

1. Stay active. It's not really a "rule", but if you fail to be active for greater periods of time then I will be forced to remove you from the roleplay by killing your character. If you go on a holiday or have a real excuse to be inactive, let me know and I will understand, and do my best to keep your character around. Just please understand that your inactivity also affects your cellmate, and not just you.

2. Everyone can start a topic in Announcements, as long as it is relevant to the RP. If you start a MEP for Lockdown, if you want to let everyone here know something important, go right ahead. Just please make sure it is relevant.

3. Be nice to each other! You don't have to be best friends with everyone in the roleplay, but if you happen to get stuck with someone you don't care for as a cellmate, suck it up and be mature about it.

4. REMEMBER that this is just a game, and it is just for fun. I won't have people getting mad at each other for what their characters do to each other. Also, things like, if your character decide to tell a secret to someone, you are not allowed to get mad if the secret spreads. This would be realistic, and I won't have anyone forbid characters from doing certain things, or try to control others' characters. If it is possible and realistic, then please go with what your character would have done, and not what others have told you to do. It's a lot more fun when you don't know everything in advance anyway, right?

5. Remember to read all the information such as ROOMS WITHIN HEARINGRANGE and ROOM DESCRIPTION. These are all important, and give you an idea of your surroundings. That in itself is a great help when you are trying to roleplay. If I see anyone breaking this, I will correct your post for you, and PM you. Not as a warning or a punishment, but to let you know so you can correct yourself in the future.

6. If this is your first time roleplaying in Lockdown, before you start you will be required to roleplay a topic in "THE BEGINNING". You will be assigned one of the guards, or Korso himself, which will lead you through how things will work in the prison, your mealtimes, your new prison number, etc. Once you register on the forum, a topic will be opened for you by the one who will talk to your character. Once you spot your name, you are free to start roleplaying that topic. Only once you are done, and your character is being led to their cell, will you be able to start roleplaying normally.

7. Please create your own personal profile in the CHARACTER PROFILES forum. You can make your page however you want to, be free to personalize it, it is your own. However, these informations MUST be on your page:
Full name:
Age (+birthday):
Prisoner number:
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net

BASIC RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASIC RULES   BASIC RULES EmptyTue 2 Jul - 21:11

Sorry, I have a question but I didn't know which file to ask it in and i'm having a little PM troubles. The gallery folder is for pictures right? Like fanart and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

BASIC RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASIC RULES   BASIC RULES EmptyTue 2 Jul - 21:23

Yes it is ^^
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net

BASIC RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASIC RULES   BASIC RULES EmptyTue 2 Jul - 22:37

Thank you ^^