Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Last (TAG: TULIO)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

At Last (TAG: TULIO) Empty
PostSubject: At Last (TAG: TULIO)   At Last (TAG: TULIO) EmptyMon 28 Oct - 11:37

Kida let her hair drape over her again as she awoke. Her head pounded. She knew something was different when she didn't wake up in the luxury cell that she had just shared with Aladdin. The beds were so comfy, and the food much more plentiful, that returning to one of the other cell blocks was exhausting. Looking up now to inspect the room, she saw the distinct bunk beds that she remembered quite clearly. Tobias. This was the same room. Could--she swiveled her head around as hastily as she could to see her new cellmate. Pausing, she knew right away it wasn't Tobias, but the man lying on the floor next to her looked familiar. Within a moment, Kida's brain clicked. Her eyes widened and lit up a little bit, but her face remained blank in case he wasn't who she thought he'd be. She had gotten used to disappointment in here.

Leaning forward a little bit, she tucked some hair behind her ear. "Tulio?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: At Last (TAG: TULIO)   At Last (TAG: TULIO) EmptyMon 28 Oct - 15:42

The cold hard floor that Tulio felt underneath him felt the same, so why did he feel so freaking drowsy?He wondered if that female guard had anything to do with this. Tulio mentally flinched when he heard a female voice near him. But immediately realized that it was a familiar, friendly voice that he heard the first time in his cell. Tulio sat up carefully, spotting Kida next to him when his eyes blinked open. "Kida?"  It eased his mind to finally know that she was safe. Then Tulio gazed around the cell with slight interest. At lease this cell had beds. The absence of disturbing decorations in this cell slightly gave the cell a better atmosphere. Well almost. "I see that I finally got out of that cell...And to actually meet you face to face."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: At Last (TAG: TULIO)   At Last (TAG: TULIO) EmptyFri 1 Nov - 21:33

Relieved, Kida smiled as she watched him look around the room. "I definitely cannot complain about seeing your face either," she smirked, sitting cross-legged now. It felt so nice to see a familiar face. She remembered the relief she felt when she first shared a cell with Esmeralda. When will the time come for us to meet again? she wondered. The thought disappeared as quickly as it came. Placing her attention to Tulio again, Kida leaned back a little bit and placed a hand on her hip. "I am guessing your last cellmate was that bad if you feel that way, no?" She was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: At Last (TAG: TULIO)   At Last (TAG: TULIO) EmptyFri 1 Nov - 21:44

Tulio chuckled softly at this, as his gaze returned to Kida. "Why thank you," he smirked back, rubbing the back of his neck. He really hated these damned floors. Tulio shook his head at her curious question. "My cell mate was actually quite interesting. The old fashioned man, Norewood was my cell mate." He enjoyed their small chats and the conversations with Megara. "I just got tired of the decorations. Also...one of the guards were quite vulgar," Tulio added, as he remembered about the female guard. The nickname that she had given him was getting a little annoying for him. Although he did enjoy some of her company when she wasn't so vulgar.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: At Last (TAG: TULIO)   At Last (TAG: TULIO) EmptyMon 4 Nov - 13:20

Kida raised an eyebrow in reference to Cillian Norewood. "Oh, him," she put a finger to her chin to think. "How coincidental." She left that topic there. Crossing her arms, she thought back to all of the guards as Tulio mentioned having a bad experience with one. "Guards, okay, let's see. To be frank, I have only met one guard personally." Kida paused, thinking about the very first game she had been pit into. However of the two, the only one that she thought would probably match what Tulio described would have to be McCoppin. "No, I have met two actually. Was it McCoppin?" She leaned forward a little bit, curious.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: At Last (TAG: TULIO)   At Last (TAG: TULIO) EmptyMon 4 Nov - 14:51

Tulio's lips quirked slightly into a smile at the mention of McCoppin. "Now I liked McCoppin, he was the first guard I met here." He wondered where the man had disappeared to. Had he been transferred to guard other cells? It was slightly strange and disappointing. "The guard is a woman of Asian descent." Tulio noted, answering Kida's question with a simple description. He never did really ask the guard what her name was. Or even look at her name tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Last (TAG: TULIO)   At Last (TAG: TULIO) Empty

Back to top Go down

At Last (TAG: TULIO)
Page 1 of 1