Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Oct - 18:15

"Perhaps she will," Tulio murmured under his breath, rolling his eyes at the many fish in the sea comment. "I never did tend to stay in relationships long. They would always begin to suspect my work." He rubbed his neck lightly, smiling sheepishly at this. Relationships in a prison? That wouldn't even last that much longer either.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Oct - 6:06

Cillian nodded. "Yes it is difficult keeping a relationship. But the work you do to keep it should be worth it. If the person is simply not worth it you should not put so much effort in it." Cillian shrugged. "If they don't accept your crime. I doubt their worth it." He said simple. As he stretched his arms a bit.
Back to top Go down

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: