Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} Empty
PostSubject: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 14:56

(OOC: Sorry for the lame title xD)

Megara sat on the floor by the vase of dead roses, rolling one of the buds between her fingers. Chel was asleep and she would prefer to be away from her as much as possible to maintain her sanity. She began to hum a lullaby from her childhood..the one she sang to Cillian when they shared a cell together. It had been a while since she had seen him. Hopefully he wasn't dead...if anything, hopefully he was out of this place like Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 15:04

Tulio perked up slightly when he heard humming coming from the other side of the wall. He stood up and leaned against the wall. It didn't sound like Kida at all. Which meant that she was gone to another cell too. "Hello?" he said, good enough for Meg to hear.

(OOC: I like it :3)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 15:45

She instantly became quiet when she heard a male voice from behind the wall. It was a voice she had never heard before. It wasn't Cillian, Dimitri, Flynn, none of the men she already knew. Of course she hadn't met everyone yet so it wasn't surprising.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you." She leaned back against the wall, the rose still in her fingertips. It might be dead but it still had a slight perfume to it. It reminded her of home...
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 16:08

Cillian looked up when Tulio seemed to talk. Hearing another voice from the wall. Was that Megara? It was far away. Cillian just raised his eyebrow. Moving to Tulio. ''Who's behind it? Kida?'' He asked sarcastically. Curious to know if it could be Jane..Or anybody... Maybe it was Megara..He just hoped they were both still alive.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 16:17

Tulio chuckled softly at the female's apology. "Oh, don't apologize. I wasn't bothered at all. That song you were humming sounds very nice," he commented with a smile. Another female with manners, a big difference between the females he met in prison and the female guard. Tulio arched an eyebrow at Norewood's sarcastic question. "Unfortunately it's not. But fortunately the new neighbors are nice," he grinned, glancing back at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 16:34

Her cheeks blushed slightly at the man's words. No one had complemented her like that for a while. "Thank you..."
She tilted her head to the side when she heard another voice. Now that was a voice she knew. "Cillian? Is that you?" She sat up and turned towards the wall. Her heart began to race slightly, relieved that he was still alive, and hopefully well. How long had it been? A few months?
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 16:54

''Meg?'' Cillian smiled. ''Yes it is me...'' He let out a sigh of relieve. She was alive. His eyes were probably sparkling of relieve. ''How have you been?'' It had been very long. One month? Two? He wasn't sure. But after the task. She had been tortured pretty bad. Cillian leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:02

Meg couldn't help but smile and rested her forehead on the wall, letting out a sigh of relief. "You're alive, thank god..." When he asked how she had been, she hesitated, waiting a while to answer. "It's been hard..but nothing I can't handle." She tried to hide the pain and sadness in her voice, but barely succeeded. It had been very hard since when they shared a cell together. Everything seemed to go downhill, and ever since Dimitri...it was spiraling down even faster.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:26

"You're welcome," Tulio said brightly. He glanced from the wall to Cillian then back to the wall. It seemed that these two knew each other very well. Tulio furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he heard a hint of sadness in the woman's voice.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:28

He couldn't help to smile. ''I am glad you're alive too.'' Chuckling. It was sweet that she was as relieved as she was. Hearing her sadness was worrying though. But perhaps he shouldn't bother too much. But he couldn't help but ask about it. ''What happened?'' Cillian frowned ever so slightly. ''If you don't want to talk about it it's fine.'' He assured her. If it was bad enough. And she felt comfortable enough. She would tel. He wouldn't force her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:36

She sighed, fighting the tears that tried to come. "Let's just say I won't be getting close to anyone in here anymore...but at least Korso can't hurt him anymore..he's out of this place now." It hurt to say it out loud, but it would help her get over him faster. Hopefully.
"What about you? I hope your cellmates have been kind to you." Maybe he had better luck than she had. "And I'm sorry if you feel ignored," she said towards the other male. "I'm Megara, but feel free to call me Meg."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:50

Tulio chuckled softly when meg apologized to him again for a different reason. "I'm quite alright, Megara," Tulio commented in a bright tone. Although she said that he was free to call her Meg, he rather call her by her whole name. It was unique name, shortening it would only ruin it's uniqueness for Tulio. "My name is Tulio," he smiled, leaning against the wall. "This seems like a reunion of some sort," he commented, glancing at Cillian.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:57

Cillian sighed. ''I'm sorry to hear that Meg.'' He was a bit sadened she wasn't feeling so well. ''I've been fine. Not extreemly bad not extreemly good. Just neutural.'' Cillian chuckled when Tulio said it was like a reunion. It was kinda true. ''Yeah me and Meg were roomed a long time ago. So it is nice to hear from her.'' He was probably smiling like a crazy fool. But he was glad she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 18:24

She smiled and nodded, although they couldn't see her. "It has been a while. A few months hasn't it?" She began to pick at the petals of the rose, taking them off slowly, one by one. It was a relief to finally have someone that took her mind off of Dimitri. Most of the time she would sit alone, her mind wandering. At least now she had someone she knew to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 18:37

"Heh, it really is a reunion then." Tulio chuckled softly, with a light smile. He arched an eyebrow at Cillian's smiling so much. The man seemed to be very happy indeed too. Tulio shifted on his left foot, blocking the surveillance's view of Cillian on accident.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 18:50

Cillian snickered. ''Yes it has been far too long..'' Shaking his head. Hearing her voice he noticed how much he had missed it. The months seemed to have flown past. With everything. Jane...''Hey Meg..Who's your room mate?'' Cillian asked. Now that would be awkward if she was roomed with Jane..
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 20:27

Tulio listened in, secretly hoping that it was still Kida. He tapped his fingers on his hip lightly due to his curiosity. If it wasn't Kida, then he hoped she was doing well...with a cell mate that would make Tulio worry for her safety.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 20:51

She leaned her back against the wall and looked over at Chel. "My cellmate is Chel. First female I've had for a while..." All the petals were off the rose and scattered around her. At least there were more roses for later...
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyWed 25 Sep - 21:11

Tulio sighed lightly in dismay and stopped tapping his finger. "I guess Kida really did get cell swap then." Tulio huffed, remembering the name Chel from the black folder. The other side of the wall must be a magnet for exotic females. Oh well. At least his cell attracted handsome males, even though they kept turning out to be dominant. Although he wouldn't mind his cell attracting that Donhue or Hawkins male. The Bashar male seemed to be his type too. Tulio wouldn't mind if his cell attracted Kida too.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyThu 26 Sep - 12:31

Cillian sighed aswell. ''Yeah..Well she probably has a better cell than we do.'' Cillian gave Tulio a assuring smile. Before returning his attention back to Megara. ''Who have you been paired with after me? Were they nice to you? No rapists?'' Cillian asked now serious.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyThu 26 Sep - 13:58

She let out a soft laugh at Cillian's seriousness. "No rapists, thankfully. I've been lucky, both men were nice, didn't bother me one bit. One of them you know, Hattori. Dimitri was the other one..he was in that game with us a while back." She shuttered at the memory of the game..being tied to that table..Cillian cutting off his finger for her. "How is your hand by the way? I feel terrible about it, I'm sorry..." Of course it was all Korso's actions but still..she felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyThu 26 Sep - 15:18

''Oh the one who had to shave all his hair of?'' Cillian was glad she had been paired with nice people. She deserved that. And Hattori was a very behaved man. He wouldn't mind having Megara be paired with Hattori. He was strong. And if needed could protect her. Dimitri. He looked like he could take a beating. But he would sure try to help her. Even if the guy was clumpsy he could. When she asked about his hand he smiled slightly. ''It is not your fault Megara. Don't feel terrible. If I hadn't done this you would have died. I couldn't let you die. You're special. And I can live without that finger. It was not like I was going to need it.'' Cillian chuckled. Sitting down against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyThu 26 Sep - 15:27

Tulio nodded his head lightly. "I hope so," he murmured. Tulio quirked an eyebrow about hearing that the Donhue man had to shave his hair. Shaving heads and cutting fingers off? Such a strange prison, he mentally noted as he strolled across the room towards the table. He sat down against the table, taking one of the skulls and fiddled with it. Tulio watched Cillian with curious eyes. The woman did seem special to the male. Tulio wondered if anything else was between them.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyThu 26 Sep - 15:32

She smiled slightly and nodded, even though he couldn't see her. It was nice to talk with him again..it had been so long. She felt bad that Tulio wasn't very included in the conversation, so she thought a change of topic could be best.
"So Tulio, are you a new prisoner? I don't remember seeing you in any of the games before." She leaned against the wall, resting her head against the cool concrete.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} EmptyThu 26 Sep - 15:50

He perked up in surprise when he heard Megara changed the topic, smiling lightly in amusement. So far he liked their new wall neighbor. "Oh yes, I'm a new prisoner. Mr. Norewood here, is my second cell mate." Tulio answered brightly with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} Empty

Back to top Go down

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: