Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 15:53

So there were new people...some must have died then. She flipped through the folder, looking at each page. Gaston and Flynn were gone...they must be dead.
"So what is it that got you stuck in this lovely place?" She was being sarcastic of course. Nothing lovely about this place at all..
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 18:39

Tulio smirked in delight at the hint of sarcasm in her tone. Such a lovely corrupted place, Tulio mentally thought to himself sourly. He hadn't seen fire for a long while, it kind of irked him slightly. "I'm an arsonist. Pyromaniac. I burned down places for people who needed the insurance money..."Tuilo answered with a light shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:27

"Sounds dangerous.." She picked up another rose, but didnt take it apart. Just smelled it. "I did something similar before I was caught...not that I had a fascination for it. Just personal pay back..." Images from the memory flashed through her vision before she regained control. Cillian probably didn't like her talking with Tulio about her past, but it was something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:46

"It was a hobby which was a big plus for me. I just had a bad customer...Rich customers are not worth the money at all." Tulio sighed heavily, setting the skull down in his lap. "I read about your crimes. Guess I'm not the only one who has a distaste for the law," he commented with a light smirk. Her crimes really interested him because of her history with the law.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 22:28

She smiled. "If only they were here instead of us." They deserved it even more than any of these prisoners did. Especially Korso..if she could get a hold of him, she might possibly snap. He hurt everyone close to her...Odette, Cillian, Dimitri...
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep - 14:57

"They're conniving bastards who somehow keep everyone thinking that they're good," Tulio scowled slightly, fiddling with his fingers out of habit. "Get on the law's good side, they'll prevent you from going to prison. Get on their bad side....well they'll immediately put you in prison in a heartbeat," he grumbled in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep - 18:19

"I guess that's just life.." It was annoying. Most of the bad people were the ones convicting the others for their own game. Ruining their lives. If you were part of the unlucky few, you were screwed...nothing to do about it. Hust jave to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 3:34

"Life is unfair..." he commented in agreement, before glancing over Cillian. He raised an eyebrow at his cell mate's silence. "Why so quiet, Mr. Norewood?" he asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 7:40

Cillian smirked when Tuliobcommented on his absence. "I just let you two have a conversation. What's so wrong with that?" Raising his eyebrow and his tone teasingly. Cillian was just glad Megara was alright. Doesn't matter if she's talking to him or Tulio, does it? "And Megara knows I don't want her to think of the sad things in her life. But of the good." He closed his eyes. With one hand going through his hair. Sometimes you had to think of sad things. Even if you did not want to. Cillian just wanted Meg happy.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep - 23:51

"It wouldn't be right to leave you out," Tulio chuckled, shrugging his shoulders lightly. He raised an eyebrow in amusement at Cillian's teasing tone. "She is your friend after all." he commented, rubbing the back of his neck lightly. It had seemed strange to him that the man had stopped talking when Megara changed the topic.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 16:14

Cillian smirked a bit. "Thank you Tulio." he cared for Megara that is how he called it. "Megara, have your wounds healed? If someone should feel bad it should be me." Cillian just wanted to hold her. And care for her at times. He had felt horrible doing that. Even if it was to save her life. He never hit a woman. And he could not imagine someone enjoying to hit a woman.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 16:34

The smile faded from her face when Cillian asked about her wounds. That whole game was something she was dying to forget. "Don't feel bad Cillian. It had to happen to save you. They have healed..only a bit of scaring. I'm as good as new." She tried to joke but wasn't sure if it came across the right way.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 17:51

Tulio's eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion, frowning at hearing about scarring and wounds. "Well these aren't good things to hear about." he mumbled under his breath. He caught glimpse of something on Cillian's neck.. It seem to look like numbers. "Hey Cillian...what's that on your neck?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 19:32

Cillian smiled weakly. Well atleast she was alright. But the act felt selfish. ''Was it worth it?'' Cillian asked. Keeping his voice low to not let Tulio hear. He was taken out of thoughts. On his neck? Oh the branding..''It's a branding. You probably got it too. It is your prisoner number.'' He placed his hand on his neck. ''Meg you got it too right? The number on your neck?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 19:47

Tulio touched at his neck and felt nothing of the sort on it. He shook his head with a relieved expression. "I don't have one. This place...brands prisoners?" Tulio asked in a surprised tone. Well he wasn't that much surprised by this information. This wasn't a regular prison after all.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 1:21

She let out a soft laugh at Cillian's comment. "Of course it was."
When she heard Tulio mention the brand on Cillian's neck, she cringed as her hand went to the back of her neck, her fingertips running over the marks. A66129...
"Y-yeah...I think everyone got one. But maybe not the new ones.." She pulled her hand away, her stomach starting to feel sick at the memory of that branding night and the pain that followed.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 5:13

"Well maybe you'll get one sooner or later Tulio." Cillian answered. Sighing. But than he grinned. "We should think of this at the bright side. Wasn't it for this prison I wouldn't have met Megara. And you wouldn't have talk with Kida. Had we not been here where would we be? On the street? Running from getting caught. We are being punished yes. The tasks can be horrible yes. But we have each other." Cillian sighed. "I know how sentimental." Joking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 18:19

Tulio clicked his tongue in distaste. "I rather not." But he had a feeling that he would pretty soon. Since Tulio now knew why Korso had said that he wouldn't let Tulio forget his number. The bastard branded prisoners. That was pretty sick for someone who was of the 'law', Tulio mentally noted sarcastically. What Cillian had said was true even though there were bad and good consequences. Yes, he did get to meet Kida. But Tulio wasn't too keen on getting hurt...or even dying in this prison.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Oct - 15:13

Meg sighed and leaned against the wall. "It's better than the places I've been." She added a soft laugh towards the end, but it wasn't a sarcastic comment. It was true. Despite what Korso does to his prisoners, she would have taken this if she could have avoided those creeps on the streets. But being in prison made her easier to find...if that man really wanted to, he could talk Korso into making her suffer more. The thought made her shudder.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Oct - 11:54

It fell silent. Sweet silence. Cillian sighed. Closing his eyes. ''Yes I guess it is for you Megara..'' Cillian smiled sadly. ''But remember what I told you. If we ever get out I am going to show you the world.'' He said a bit cheerfull. Cillian wondered if Tulio would find someone in here. Someone who cared. And someone who he would be afraid to lose. It wasn't the best thing to start a relationship. Or a friendship at all, In this place. But it would be a waste. They soon would disappear...Cillian felt sick to his stomach thinking about losing Jane, And Megara.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Oct - 13:30

She smiled, remembering their conversation about the subject. If Dimitri did get out already, he wouldn't want anything to do with her so it wouldn't matter if she travelled with Cillian or not. "That's a promise I'm going to hold you to." She was joking of course, but it was something she could look forward to..something to keep her going.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Oct - 20:12

Tulio watched Cillian and listened to the conversation closely. The world, huh? Both him and Kida had talked about what they would do if they got out of this place. Both Kida and Tulio wanted to travel the world. He remembered about Kida asking him if he really wanted to travel the world alone. Well...Tulio wasn't so sure anymore. He really did miss Kida's company. His eyes wondered over to the surveillance camera blankly. "Might want to keep that promise close to yourselves," he murmured after looking away.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Oct - 20:47

Cillian had a smile on his lips hearing Megara. She did remember that. Cillian sighed. But Tulio seemed to understand the situation more in here. No matter if he died in here. He would show Megara the world in the after life if needed. A promise is a promise.

"I am sorry Tulio. You must feel left out." Cillian said with a slight smirk. "But you'll meet more people. Just like I have." Shrugging. "And you'll lose some of those people." Stopping ever so slightly. Before regaining his speech."I'm sure Kida is still there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Oct - 23:06

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at Cillian, smirking back slightly. "Awe, you do care," he teased in a sarcastic tone. "So far this is my first cell, yet second time in here. Are any of the other rooms cozy like this? Or other people so friendly?" Tulio commented in a playful voice, stretching out his legs lightly. Tulio did want to meet new people. So far Megara, Kida, and Cillian seemed like good people.

Tulio slightly flinched when Cillian mentioned losing some people in here. His eyebrows furrowed slightly at the comment. "The woman is smart, I know she'll be okay," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Oct - 15:56

Cillian nodded. ''I'm sure she is. When I spoke to her she was very feisty spirited. She can stand her ground in here. Perhaps she'll survive us all.'' Cillian smirked. Teasing. ''Or not.'' Cillian shruged. ''For a man like you who is bisexual, I'm sure there are many fish in the sea. For a old goat like me....'' He snickered. Not finishing his sentence. On purpose. ''I doubt I'll remarry before my death. Or find a lasting relationship for that matter.'' Him and Jane were kind of together. But they were seperated now. For who knew how long. Cillian looked down. Well he shouldn't complain. Megara was on the other side. Atleast she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}   Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Connecting The Old And The New || {TTW w/ C4}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: