Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 18:31

Cillian snickered. Mister popular. Yeah it seemed like that. When Tulio showed Megara's page, His smile vanished ever so slightly. But he recovered himself soon enough. ''I have shared a cell with her.'' Cillian nodded. ''She is a very kind. Very beautiful young lady.'' More he wouldn't mention. It had been enough of pain. Besides. He had Jane now...Well he thought so..
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 19:13

Tulio watched Cillian's expression faltered with interest. By seeing this and hearing what Cillian said, he now knew that Cillian was keeping a few parts out. But Tulio wasn't going to call him out on it. He too did the same thing time to time. "A shame for a woman like that to be in prison. Really isn't fair for her" Tulio sighed softly before flipping through the pages again. He quirked his eyebrow down at Jane Porter's page. Murdered patients with self made medicine? Well this female was unique too. "Hm?" he turned the page to Cillian with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 19:23

Cillian nodded. "Indeed a shame." Than there was Jane. Come on..was he seriously just picking out the pages because he knew something? Did Tulio know something? Though Cillian couldn't help but feel the emptiness without them. Jane holding a great spot. Aswell as for Megara. "The same thing as for Megara." Cillian smirked shrugging. "What I notice is that most prisoners are very young. I've had my fair share of crime through the years. But as I see what some have on their crime list. It is almost nothing."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 20:25

Tulio grinned devilishly at this. He really liked winning games like these. It gave him a sense of excitement. He had almost chosen Ms. Pierce instead of Porter, but the woman's crime interested him too much. So he got lucky with that choice. "Younger generations explore more options rather than stick with one crime nowadays." Tulio commented. They were also the first the get caught too unfortunately. "Although only arson for me. Always has been, since I didn't think of it as a crime. If I had conned people out of their money and had victims in those fires, then that would've been a crime."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Oct - 16:41

''They say younger generations can run faster. But yet everyone in here is your age. The younger generation has grown careless.'' He smirked.

(OOC: Sorry >< for the wait)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Oct - 18:50

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at this, smirking lightly at this. "Says the older gentleman," Tulio teased in a playful tone. "Everyone in here got careless with their crimes. I got careless with one customer. What about you?"

(It's okay <3)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Oct - 19:01

He laughed dryly. ''Me? Well as you said I'm an old man. I cannot run that fast anymore.'' Cillian went through his hair. ''Nah I turned myself in.'' Shrugging. As he tensed his muscles and than let them relax. Cracking his knuckles. ''After fourty years, I thought it had been enough.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Oct - 20:16

Tulio frowned slightly at this answer. "Turned yourself in? You could've just quit that slave business of yours." Tulio commented in a shocked, confused voice. "That really wasn't a wise idea since your stuck in this kind of prison too." Tulio tilted his head at Cillian.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Oct - 20:28

He shook his head. "It's complicated. But we're all currupted in a way. I wouldn't be able to quit if I wanted to. Would get allot of people on my door who would want my head on a stick. Not to mention. I doubt I would survive having no job. I would always find something to keep me busy." He shrugged. It was a family thing. They had been in human trafficing all their lives. The slaves had to be perfect. Head to toe. Not willing? They would be soon enough. As soon as they saw the amount of money they were worth. Though they would get a little piece of that. and it probably wouldn't belong to them long enough. But after being sold Cillian never saw them again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Oct - 21:56

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at these comments. "Hn. I suppose that someone in the slaving field would have alot of enemies if something like that happened." Tulio sighed in a sarcastic tone. He didn't get that much enemies because he kept to himself and his customers got a good deal from his arson business. Tulio chuckled softly. "You had to have had some other...activities to keep yourself entertained." There was no way that his slaving business was fun and entertaining. So the male had to have some hobbies to have kept himself amused.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Oct - 6:14

He nodded. "Yes I did." closing his eyes leaning his head against the wall. He sighed. "Would you mind if I take a rest for now?" he asked as one eye opened.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Oct - 7:23

Tulio shook his head at this. "I won't mind really," Tulio answered, with a shrug of his shoulders. Quirking an eyebrow in amusement as Cillian's one eye opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3