Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) Empty
PostSubject: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 14:47

Tulio's eyebrows furrowed slightly at the discomfort in his neck.This discomfort had been messing with him for days. Tulio groaned slightly as he rubbed at his neck gently, sitting up from his sleeping spot on the floor. It was very uncomfortable with sleeping on such a hard floor with nothing but his arms to use as a pillow. Dark, blue eyes opened and scanned the cell for Moses, then widened in surprise at the sight of a different male asleep in Mose's spot on the floor. He slightly tensed up when he peered over at the male and noticed it was the slaver that Kida had spoken about before. Tulio sighed slightly, grimacing at the thought that nagged at his mind. If Norewood was here instead of Moses, then it must mean that prisoners switched cells. Which meant...Tulio glanced over at the wall and grimaced. Then Kida might've switched cells too or she stayed in the same cell like he did. He was rooting for the latter. Tulio glanced back over at the male with curious eyes. He wondered if the man was traditional and chivalrous as Kida said.

(OOC: Hiya :3)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 15:05

Cillian woke up. Groaning as he did so. This is great.. looking up. Ah nice.. My first cell.. Maybe he needed it. To be honest Cillian had gotten too used to the luxery. Now it was back to basics. His view fell on his new cellmate. So now I actually got an alive mate... He nodded at the male. Moving to sit against the wall. His back against. "I'm Cillian Norewood." This male wasn't in the wet T-shirt contest.. "I doubt we've met before." Cillian said with a somewhat sarcastic undertone. It probably wasn't possible to meet everyone in this prison.

(OOC: Hii ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 15:23

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at the sarcastic tone, then gave him a light nod. "I'm a new prisoner here. I'm Tulio De León," he introduced himself. "I already knew who you were. Actually talked to someone who knew you somewhat" Tulio said, motioning his head over to the black folder. He wondered if this man could be amusing like his last cell mate. Although Norewood's crime was slightly settled better with him rather than Mose's crime.

(OOC: Like the title? XD)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 16:00

Cillian listened to the male. "Nice meeting you Tulio." Tulio had spoken to someone who knew him already. Jane. Megara. Chel..well she did not know him that well...erhm...Gaston..Hattori. Mulan.."who did you speak?" Cillian asked curious. Showing interest in this. Kida..they had a argument before. "there's so many people in here..." Cillian chuckled. Going through his hair with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 16:02

(OOC: I love it xDD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 16:27

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Norewood," Tulio grinned lightly, sitting cross legged. "I spoke to Kida La Reine," he answered, raising an eyebrow at him when he said that there were many prisoners. Which meant that Cillian had been switched quite often.

(OOC: xD Sorry for late reply, I had to get out of class and drive to aunts XD)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 16:58

"Ah yes miss La Reine. Yes I spoke with her through the wall." Cillian knocked on the wall. "At first we couldn't really got along that well. But I supose we are fine now. She is a very smart young lady. I wish we would have gotten along. Would have been more interesting." He smiled. "Was she your cellmate?"

(OOC: No problem! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 17:09

Tulio chuckled lightly at this, nodding his head toward the wall behind him. "Unfortunately she wasn't my cell mate. I spoke to her through the wall also." Tulio answered with a slight. He sighed lightly as he tapped his knee out of habit. "I'm really hoping that I'll get to talk to her again." Or actually see her, Tulio mentally thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 17:46

Cillian chuckled. ''Perhaps she is hiding behind the wall from the both of us.'' He sighed. ''Have you met anybody else?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyTue 24 Sep - 19:40

Tulio chuckled lightly at this. "She would've heard me by now though," Tulio sighed, side glancing at the wall. "Not really. Only my cell mate, Moses, and Kida." he answered glumly, wishing that he could meet more people. It did get quite boring when your cell mate or through wall friend was asleep or preoccupied with something. He was also curious about the other prisoners in the place. "So you're the third person really that I've met here...If you don't count, Korso or Dean, one of the guards.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 4:44

So Tulio was new here. So it seemed. Cillian smirked. "Well I guess you shouldn't get too attatched to the people you meet in here. I've been here for...I think four months now..Or five..but my first cellmate I've never heard of or seen ever again. He might aswell be dead." Cillian thought about it. Perhaps Megara was dead aswell..Looking at his left hand. Well.."Oh and not to mention the tasks require some sanity." Showing the other male his left hand. Cutting off his left ring finger had been painfull. But it was to save megara. "We were in a game where the Villian would give you a task. We were paired with someone. And if you did not do the task, your partner would be killed. The villian gave me the task to cut off.my own finger. So don't think this is any ordinary prison. You better be prepared for what's comming. Kida and Moses might not even be alive by now.."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 5:04

Tulio furrowed his eyebrows, grimacing at the man's pessimistic attitude. He wanted amusement. Not fear and sadness. Tulio winced lightly as he saw that the man was missing his left ring finger, cringing even more at the information about the so called task. He had a feeling that this prison wasn't ordinary. The warden and guards didn't even seem like that they were ordinary either. Korso didn't seem to care about keeping some guard in his employment even though the male was free of murder charges...of a prisoner. "I think the warden, guards,...and this room already gave me the hints to the idea of this prison not being ordinary," Tulio scowled, slightly alarmed at the idea of Kida being dead. He wasn't even keen of the idea of Moses being dead either. The male had been good company. He chuckled lightly at the male warning him to be prepared for what might soon come. "I have doubts on them two being dead. I got faith in those two being safe. So Korso plays games?" Tulio smirked darkly, glancing up over at the surveillance camera. This warden was sounding so much like that man. That thought gave him the chills and thrills at the same time. "He can bring it," Tulio laughed dryly in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 14:20

Tulio was the type to think he could do everything. Which was amusing to see. "Well we'll see soon enough. I think there is a task every month or so..a friend of mine did talk about that she had a folder. For dates. And she asked me on the date. So I think we'll have some dates soon enough." Cillian chuckled. As he went through his hair. He called Jane his friend because he did not want Korso to know they were actually a couple. He could always fake attraction to another woman.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 14:26

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at the information about prisoners going on date in this prison. "A date...in prison? Well that really is mighty unusual," Tulio chuckled softly, slightly amused by this. He wondered if he would be going with Kida. Tulio wasn't sure if she knew or liked any of the other guys in this prison. Although he knew that he would check Norewood of that list. "Seems interesting," he stated with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 16:19

Cillian seemed to have a bit of trouble keeping the talk interesting with this guy. He did not know why. Maybe it was Cillian's own personality that did not fit.  ''Well if there are couples in here it might be nice. Having a female as a cellmate can be very comforting.'' He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 16:31

Tulio's eyes slightly lit up at this comment, amused by Norewood's smirk. "I prefer either male or female," he smirked back, tilting his head at Cillian. He might burst out laughing if this guy actually got defensive or got suspicious of Tulio. The man was indeed handsome, although his appearance screamed dominant. He could probably tease the man, but to go far as flirting or touching? Not with a seemingly straight dominant man. Teasing was good enough for Tulio.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:44

Cillian raised both his eyebrows when he heard that. ''Well that certainly is surprising.'' Chuckling when he saw the expression on the man's face. Cillian put his hands behind his head. ''How did you find out you were bisexual?'' Cillian did not care about being gay or not. He never understood the whole drama about being gay.

(OOC: I forgot about this! >< Sorry! D:)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 18:01

Tulio arched an eyebrow at Cillian being surprised that Tulio was bisexual. Hasn't the man been in prison long enough to figure who was gay or not? Or bisexual? Tulio was actually amused by this. He tilted his head to the side when Cillian asked him that question. "I went through a troublemaker, loud mouth phase...and well how do I put this. Troublemakers experimented alot." Tulio grinned devilishly in amusement. "I felt pleasure from both females and males. Although I can't...be on the receiving side." Tulio said sternly at the last sentence.

(OOC: It's okay XD Wanna do a thread with Akima coming back? :3 Going to my last class for today...but you might be asleep when I come back XD)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 18:14

Cillian chuckled. ''I've never experimented with that sort of things.'' He said with a dry laugh. Raising his eyebrow when Tulio spoke about not wanting to recieve pleasure. ''Oh well that's certainly special. Do enlighten me why not.'' Cillian did see if men were handsome or not. But he had never experimented having sex with one. And he couldn't imagine it either. Not to mention not recieving pleasure would be disappointing to your partner aswell. They might think they were bad in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 18:33

Tulio stared blankly at Cillian, shrugging. "Raped. At very young age." he answered in a blunt tone. "That why I can't be the submissive." He didn't care if he told something that personal. It didn't really hurt him or the other person. Especially since he only told half of the truth. Rape wasn't the only reason why he wouldn't be a submissive. "I tried to be submissive once, but it didn't end too well either." he grumbled lightly, crossing his arms over his chest.

(OOC: Mew? :3)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 18:56

He frowned. Rape..He hated that word. ''I'm sorry to hear that.'' Cillian tried covering his anger up. He had seen it. It did not matter, Male or Female. Rape was never a good thing. And it could leave a scar. Or scars... ''I've seen it allot. Never experienced it. But I can imagine the pain.''

(OOC: Woof? xD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyWed 25 Sep - 20:23

Tulio sighed heavily, rubbing at his neck. "It's all in the past now." he said in a light voice, cringing when Cillian said that he seen it alot. "The man who caused me pain was never caught. Yet somehow the government can catch an arsonist," Tulio scowled sarcastically, shaking his head. But either way, that man was already in the ground, dead. So of course the police would never find him, since they aready knew how he had died. Accidental fire. Such a wonderful thing, Tulio thought to himself with glee.

(OOC: XD)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 7:01

Cillian nodded. "The best advice I can give you is to deal with him yourself. " He said shrugging. "Revenge is not always good.... But others can have troubles placing themselves in your situation. And if someone else can't do it. I'd say do it yourself." Cillian did like to make the rapists suffer a bit. Without a dick you can live too. Just a bit uneasy at times. Cillian wasn't a man who could be angered very quickly. But he was a man of justice.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 11:29

Tulio lightly chuckled at Cillian's advice. "Thanks for the advice. But even though he wasn't caught, he was taken care of. So he got what he deserved." Tulio answered with a light grin. He was making damn sure that he didn't spill any clues for the camera to hear. He was still curious to see if Korso figured it out that bet yet.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) EmptyThu 26 Sep - 12:46

Cillian understood. ''Well that's good.''He went through his hair. Taking the folder with all the prisoners files. ''You've never met Kida face to face have you?'' Browsing through it to find her file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next