Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 13:09

"No. But I did check out her profile, so I know what she looks like." Tulio answered with a grin. "She's an exotic beauty, ins't she?" he asked, wondering what Cillian's opinion was of her. Tulio already knew of Kida's view of Cillian.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 16:13

He nodded. ''Well most women in here are beauties. And indeed Kida has something exotic. Maybe you can find some nice males for you aswell.'' Cillian said teasingly. Raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 17:43

Tulio chuckled lightly, looking at Cillian in amusement. "I've got my eye on five males already," he commented, with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:00

Cillian browsed through the folder. "Want me to guess or are you going to point them out?" Asking teasingly again. Tulio wasn't a buff man. And since he couldn't be submissive, he was most likely into guys with less muscles than him. Or none at all. Cillian went through the files. Jim...well he was rather young for Tulio. And since he couldn't find either of the males who had sex in the wet shirt contest. It couldn't be one of them. Hmm..Hattori was too strong..this Kuzco guy seemed interesting for him. Skinny guy it was.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:13

Tulio's eyes brighten in amusement at Cillian's teasing, nodding quickly. "Lets see if you can guess~" he grinned brightly, interested to see how good Cillian would do. Tulio hugged one knee to his chest, setting his chin onto it. His eyes glimmering with curiosity. "I really want to see if you can guess correctly~" Tulio commented in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:21

He noticed the guy's excitement. Which was funny. Turning the page around with Kuzco's details on it. "One...because he looks exotic." Cillian grinned. "And he appears submissive. Not too much muscle that he can hurt you but just enough too look appealing.." Cillian waited for his cellmates answer. Was he right wrong? There were enough males to choose from. And they had enough time to waste on this.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep - 20:34

Tulio clapped his hands once, grinning. "Oh, you're good. You actually got the first guess right," Tulio exclaimed in surprise. Cillian was right about Kuzco being exotic and submissive looking. He tilted his head slightly at Cillian. "I see that you learned my preferences of males quickly," he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep - 4:43

Cillian chuckled. "I was a slaver. So I do have a little bit of experience in this." He chuckled. Going through the pages. Hmm..Aladdin..he must be new. Also dark hair. Not too much muscle.. Cillian turned the page to show Tulio. "What about this one? He got something arabic to him. Very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep - 13:32

Tulio nodded, clapping his hands once again to show that Cillian was right. "Well you're doing good so far," Tulio chuckled, quirking an eye at Cillian. "He does seem interesting. I do quite like the fact that he seems like a wild submissive." You have to tame those carefully, Tulio mentally noted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 7:29

Cillian raised an eyebrow. "Wild submissive?" going through the pages. He stopped at Dimitri's page. Hmm...he did not really seem Tulio's type.. Turning it around to show Tulio. Cillian did not have anything against Dimitri. But the guy was just so damn awkward.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 13:28

Tulio raised an eyebrow when he saw Cillian's expression at the next page. He tilted his head to the right at him. "I like him too. He looks straight though. But if he was gay, then he screams submissive." Tulio stated,with a light chuckle. "It seems to me that you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 15:36

''Yeah he was in a task of mine. The one where I had to cut off my finger. He had to shave off his head and shoot a guy in his shoulder. '' Cillian went to another page. Stopping on Moses's page. Showing Tulio.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 0:08

Tulio raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really? Well that seems very fucked up indeed." Tulio commented with furrowed eyebrows. "I do admit that he's handsome. But I've read his folder. So I'm still judging him," Tulio answered, with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 4:43

Cillian shrugged. Browsing. He wondered if he should pick some girls. Tulio did swing both ways. "And how about the girls? Anything interesting besides Kida?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 15:18

Tulio chuckled lightly, nodding his head. "Of course there are. Lets see if you can guess them too" he answered, tilting his head at Cillian. He gave the male an amused grin. This was pretty much entertaining to him already.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 16:04

"That would be a bit more difficult to find some submissive women. I don't like submissive women to be honest." Cillian chuckled a bit. Going through the pages. "Or do you like women differently?" That could be. A taste in women. And taste in men could differ. "They don't have to be too dominant. But I don't want some girl who does everything she is told to. She can have an opinion." Cillian snickered.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 16:23

"I like both submissive and dominance in a female. But I'm not too fond of female's being aggressive. She's got to have qualities that would outshine that aggressiveness to catch my eye." he bluntly said, thinking carefully about the type of women that he liked and disliked. He wasn't too fond of females with tendencies to lie and trick others to get what they wanted, no matter the consequences. Tulio quirked an eyebrow at Cillian's snicker and last comment. He wondered if the man had found anyone like that in this place...that he liked. Surely there had to be.

(OOC: Back from Atlanta <3)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 16:51

Cillian listened to his description of his perfect female. ''So the guard is your type?'' Cillian joked. As he turned around the page of anastasia. He did nt know her but she did look pretty.

(OOC: Welcome back!!! <3)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 17:43

Tulio rolled his eyes playfully at Cillian's joke. "Oh real funny, Norewood. She kind of is, just got to ignore her vulgar and aggressive nature." he answered, with a light smirk. Tulio quickly shook his head at Anastasia's page. "She's pretty, but that folder and Kida warned me about her." Tulio explained with a slight frown.

(OOC: Thank you <3)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 19:24

Cillian laughed dryly at Tulio's comment. Nodding. ''Maybe it is better not to get too involved with guards. Or do so, And maybe get laid and get out.'' Cillian added sarcastically. Than looking back at the page. ''Yeah I've never gotten the chance to meet her. So I wouldn't know..'' He shrugged. ''She isn't very exotic. I thought you would want something different for a change.'' Smirking teasingly.

(OOC: This will probably be my last reply for today I am just dead ><)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep - 19:57

Tulio laughed lightly at Cillian's sarcastic comment. 'Like that would ever happen really. She'll be trouble for me if ever does happen though." Tulio rolled his eyes and said in a teasing tone, "I did say that she was pretty, so I am attracted to non exotic girls." Yet her supposed personality didn't suit him well much, even though that was Kida's perspective of her.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 4:57

Grinning he closed the folder. "Well you never know. But I supose both of you will be in trouble might you two have sex." He answered honestly. Handing Tulio the book. "How about you guess some females for me instead?" He asked teasingly. Curious to know which one Tulio would choose for him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 15:51

Tulio nodded lightly in agreement. He flipped through the folder, his eyes scanning the female pictures. Tulio stopped on Chel Vega's page, tilting his head to the side at it. Cillian did say that he liked women with opinions. She did seem like that type of women. Since her crimes did give him some good hints about that being true. Tulio turned the folder for Cillian to see.

(OOC: Sorry >< Had a test today x-x)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 16:10

Cillian looked at the page Tulio had picked out. ''She's pretty.'' He nodded. ''I've heard from someone through the wall that she wanted to 'fuck me' as she stated it.'' Cillian chuckled. ''Next.'' He stretched his arms a bit. Feeling stiff after sitting so much.

(OOC: It's okay!)
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Oct - 18:05

Tulio quirked an eyebrow, smirking in amusement at this. "Well aren't you Mr. Popular~" Tulio chuckled, turning the folder to him before flipping through it once again. Then stopped on Megara's picture. "What about her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)   The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pyromaniac meets the chivalrous Slaver (Tag: Cillian)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next