Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New evidence, New Impressions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:37

She tilted her head to look over at him. "It's probably best to just ignore it all.." It wasn't something she wanted to think about it. If she could stay in this crappy little cell forever with him, that would be good enough for her. She didn't even want to think about changing cells. Just the thought of being away from him made her want to cry. He probably didn't feel the same way..He even ignored her comment when she accidentaly said she was falling for him. That was a mistake...getting to close to someone is a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:45

"Probably.." he muttered his agreement. "Let's move on to the othe fun objects in our room," he smiled playfully. There was nothing to do here. As if they weren't awkward enough on their own, they had to be put in a cell where there was nothing to do but talk and sleep, and they had just slept. At least it was Megara he could talk to, and that made it slightly better.
"What do you want to do then?" he asked, shifting a bit so he was facing her on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:51

She pushed up on her elbows and looked at him. "I'm not really sure. There's not much to do in here." Her eyes traveled around the cell, then returned back to him. She bit her bottom lip, trying to think of something but coming up with nothing. they had already talked about the book, had a little argument about her reaction to his crime, what else was left?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:03

He smiled when she bit her lip. She did that quite often, and he found it really cute. And a tiny bit tempting..
"You never told me your middle name was Jessabelle," he smiled jokingly. Of course she hadn't told him, they had only known each other for a few days. Still, it was fun to know about her. "It's really pretty."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:08

She smiled and her cheeks blushed slightly. "Thank you...I don't really tell that many people about my middle name. Some people think it's odd." She layed back onto the floor again. They could still talk this way, she was just getting tired of sitting up and wanted to stretch out a little.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:24

"Family name?" he asked, not really that interested, but it was something to talk about at least. It was either this smalltalk, or the awkward silence. He'd pick most anything over the awkward silence. That was why he so often blurted out things he probably shouldn't when things got quiet.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:33

"Actually yeah, it was my great grandmother's name, from Greece." She looked up at him, biting her bottom lip again. All she could focus on right now was him. The fear of getting seperated from him got a little stronger each day and all she wanted to do right now was be close to him. But it didn't seem like that to him..he had been a little distant since the black book showed up. Damn you Korso...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:52

He laid down next to her, feeling a bit weird looking down on her.
"It's not very comfortable lying on the floor is it?" he chuckled. It was kind of a subtle hint for her to come closer, maybe lay on his arm, but if she didn't wish to he'd understand that. Just moments ago she'd seemed so shy of him, like she didn't want him close. It was better to wait for her to get more comfortable, instead of trying to force himself on her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:57

She smiled and rolled onto her side, scooting a little closer to him. "At least it's something." Her head gently rested on his arm, but she continued to look at him, into his eyes. He was so comforting, so warm, she loved the way he made her feel. It made her wonder if he felt the same way...what if he did? But then again, what if he didn't?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 21:06

He smiled warmly at her when she rolled onto his arm and leaned in to kiss her nose. What had he ever done to deserve her? He knew it would be painful once they swapped cells and he wouldn't be able to see her again but... at least he got this small piece of happiness, even if it didn't last that long. This was enough for him right now.
"You are so beautiful.." he whispered softly, looking deep into her eyes while he let his free arm reach out and play with her hair. He realized he must look pretty weird with his bald head only barely beginning to grow back hair. Not enough to see it, just enough to feel it prick against his skin when he let his hand slide over it. Oh well, there were more important things than hair.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 21:16

(OOC: Oh goodness, I completely forgot he shaved his head xDD)

She smiled and placed her left hand on his cheek, leaning in for a gentle kiss. Her heartbeat quickened as their lips met, her mind turning into a fog and all she could see was him. As she broke the kiss, she rested her forehead gently on his, so their faces were close together. She was definately falling for him. The way he made her feel and the way he treated her just filled her heart with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 21:24

[OOC: I keep forgetting too! xDD Now that I remembered I felt the need to type it down to remind me later xDD]

His heart fluttered like a hummingbee's wings when he opened his eyes after the kiss, and her face was only inches away from his. She really was beautiful, it hadn't just been something he said. It was rather weird, usually he'd prefer curvier blondes, but Megara... right now she was the most beautiful thing he knew of.
He couldn't bear looking at her like this for long and soon he was kissing her back, still gently but harder than he had before. What was she doing to him? He felt like a schoolkid again.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 21:34

She smiled between kisses as her body arched into his, her chest pressed close to his. Her breath quickened between each kiss. He always stole her breath away. She didn't know what came over her. Her body just responded to each of his movements by instinct. If she didn't know better, she would probably tell him she loved him, but even she wasn't completely sure yet. But everything he did made her just want to blurt it out.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 21:40

He let his hand slide from her hair, to her cheek, to her shoulders and down her arms until he held her hand in his, gently caressing the back of her hand with his thumb while he kept kissing her. Every second their lips lingered on each other he felt warmer, and his pulse sped up. Before he knew it his excitement started to reach the lower areas of his body, and he broke the kiss before it got noticable. That could quickly get rather awkward.. Instead he lifted her hand to kiss that instead.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 21:50

Her body moved a little closer to his, wanting to feel every bit of him against her. When he pulled back from the kisses, she felt her cheeks blush and her body becoming warmer. "Dimitri...I think-" Her voice was soft and shy, but she couldn't even finish her sentence. It was too soon to say it. She kissed him again, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 21:54

He was curious, and when she started kissing him again it only worsened his condition, so he broke the kiss, gasping a little as he did so, but chuckling in the meantime. This was going really fast, and though he wanted her badly, he was scared. Scared he would move too fast, or that she would regret something, or that he'd do something that would scare her away. His heart was racing and his member was beginning to throb, but he swallowed, his mouth already dry, and asked. "You think.. what?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:01

She bit her bottom lip as he broke the kiss once again. She shouldn't have said anything, but her brain was just making her blurt things out. It was too soon to say it, what if she scared him away? Her cheeks burned red as she found the courage to say it. "Um..I..I think I love you..." She held her breath, hoping that it wouldn't scare him away. He was the only thing that she had in this place, and if she lost that, she might as well go insane. Please don't leave...please feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:12

[OOC: Prepare for awkwardness on a whole new level xDDDDD]

"Oh.." he blurted out as he stared at her in shock. No one had ever said that to him before. At least not other than his mother. Did he feel the same? He thought he did. He knew he wanted her more than anything else, and she made him happier than he'd ever been, but.. a few days wasn't enough time to decide that was it, was it? A million thoughts ran through his head and he didn't even realize he'd frozen in his tracks just staring at her. Should he say it back? That was the right social thing to do right? He didn't know, he'd never faced this situation.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:19

(OOC: yeahhhhh bad move on my part xDDD)

She sighed and pulled away from him, her hands shaking nervously. "I'm so sorry, it just slipped out. I didn't mean to make it awkward again.." She sat up and pushed her bangs out of her face, not looking at him. Damn it, Why do you always have to say something stupid like that? Her face burned in embarassment and she couldn't look him in the face anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:25

[OOC: Nahh, it's fun xDDD Fucking things up for them is what we do best *high fives* xD]

He let his head fall to the ground in annoyance over himself. He had just fucked up again, and this was going really well. He could never keep his mouth shut when he needed to the most, but now that he should have said something he couldn't even make himself do that. What was wrong with him?
He sat up, looking at her, even if she refused to look his way. "I-I..." he tried, not sure what he was going to say. "You just surprised me, that's all," he tried to explain. How was he going to make this better again?
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:32

(Sha-la-la-la-la-la
My, oh, my
Look at the boy too shy
He ain’t gonna tell the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Ain’t that sad
Ain’t it shame, too bad
You gonna miss the girl

I'll stop stalking now)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:33

(OOC: woot! Yay for destroying relationships repeatedly! *high fives back* xDDD)

She still didn't turn to look at him, just stared at the ground and played with her hands nervously. When he tried to explain himself, she just put up her right hand a little to stop him. "Don't. It's ok. I..I understand. It's my fault." She fixed her hair, unsure of what to do now. It was going so well and she just had to open her mouth. There was no way she could look at him. She knew it was too soon and now she blew it for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:43

He reached out for her face, cupped her chin and forced her to look at him. This time at least he knew what to do, and he wasn't going to chicken out. After all, he did love her right? If not, he'd certainly grow to love her really fast. She was the perfect girl and she made him happier than he had ever thought possible. He wasn't going to let that go.
"I love you too," he said seriously, though his face flushed red like a tomato. It looked like she had no confidence in herself, maybe perhaps even less than he had. He found that strange. Women like her usually were the ones who knew how amazing they were. But if she knew.. maybe she wouldn't have settled for him...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:50

She averted her eyes when he turned her face towards him, but forced herself to look at him. When he said it back, her eyes widened slightly, surprised by his words. Was he just saying it to make her feel better? Or did he truely love her? Whichever one it was, she couldn't stop her heart from racing. She bit her lip again "Do you really?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:58

He sighed. Could they never get past this phase where they screwed everything up? It seemed that no matter what they did it always ended in something stupid like this. Truth was, he didn't know yet, he'd only met her a few days ago. But she made him happy, and he hadn't felt this way about anyone else. If it was a crush or if it was love it didn't matter. The cellmate swap would happen before the crush could fade even if it was that, and then they'd never see each other again. None of them would know.
"Yes," he said, hiding his insecurity. "You make me happy," he said, smiling honestly. "Please don't be upset.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New evidence, New Impressions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next