Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New evidence, New Impressions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 15:13

He smiled sadly as she spoke. Was she also thinking about how they probably wouldn't see each other again after the next cellmate swap? It didn't seem fair now that he had finally found a good thing in his life. Maybe it was good, he shouldn't get so clingy so fast.
When she handed him back his folder he carefully looked down. It wasn't more than he'd expected after what she'd already told him. He had figured revenge meant more than just a water balloon prank. He felt bad, but not because of her crime. She must have been pushed really far in order to take such drastic measures... but everyone could be pushed to their breaking point.
He let an arm around her and pulled her close, trying to comfort her. "I'm sure he deserved it," he said, trying to find the words that would make her feel better, but deciding that talking about it probably wasn't going to help. "Oh look, you're only a year younger than me," he said instead, smiling at her, trying to shift the conversation over on something else.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 15:25

She held her breath when he put his arm around her, fighting off the urge to shrug him off and scoot away from him. She couldn't hide it much longer. It was going to slip out soon, and she knew it. "Y-yeah. He did..." When he pointed out their age difference, she gave a small smile and nodded. "Mhm.." So he didn't mind her crimes...maybe she should be the same, but then again..Maybe it was all an act. You could never be sure about those type of men. They knew their way around a girl, her weaknesses, her limits, her priorities.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 15:46

He looked at her frowning. She had seemed off since waking up, but he'd figured she was just tired. Now though, she really wasn't acting like herself... he figured either she was getting sick, or she was second guessing this relationship... in either case he was screwed, so he didn't know which one to hope for.
"Are you okay..?" he asked softly, worried about her well-being. "You seem a bit ehh.. off.." He didn't know if it was rude to state it, but he couldn't just ignore it. Maybe he was just over reacting... he hoped so..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 15:59

She set the book down onto the floor, not looking up at him. Just get it over with...maybe you have the wrong idea about him.. "I..I looked at your file before you woke up." He was going to hate her..she could feel it. She gently shrugged off his shoulder and scooted away from him a few inches. "I know your crime isn't that...bad but to me..it's just as bad as what I did." She couldn't look at him, her heart felt like it was being twisted in two different directions.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:11

Oh... A part of him got rather angry. She could forgive a slaver, she could attempt killing a man, but him being lonely one night was too much to forgive? Perhaps he only got angry because of the stinging pain he now felt in his chest.
Once calming down, getting over the first few seconds, he realized it did no good getting angry with her. She probably had her reasons, and just because he didn't know or understand it, didn't mean it wasn't real for her. He could see she felt as bad about it as he did. Fighting wouldn't solve either of their problems. He took a deep breath to calm down before speaking.
"I'm sorry.." he said gently and laid his hand over hers. He wasn't sure if she'd want to shrug it off or even slap him for doing that, but he felt the need to try to comfort her in some way. He just hoped he was doing it the right way. "I didn't know you felt like that about it..."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:26

She could tell that he was angry...she didn't blame him. Not one bit. She bit her bottom lip as he placed his hand on hers, realizing she must have overreacted. "I'm so sorry...I just..I've seen men that support prostitutes and they are never good. I've spent seventeen years avoiding those men and here I am...sitting in a cell with a man I'm probably falling for and I found this out-" Her words stopped immediately once she realized what she had just said. Her face burned red and she quickly tried to cover it up but all she could do was stutter and make it worse. Shit...nice move. You couldn't keep your mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:38

He moved his hand from hers once she spoke, a shocked expression on his face. She was falling for him? Really? For just a split moment the rest of their conversation faded away and he felt this warm, happy feeling inside. Now all he wanted was to kiss her, but remembering what their conversation really was about, that might be a bad idea. That would definitively get him slapped..
"Sorry.." he said again, feeling bad now that he was starting to realized. "I was... lonely.." he said honestly, no matter how pathetic it sounded. She deserved to know the truth. Even if it wouldn't make her feel any better, he wanted her to know it.
"I'm not smart, I'm not funny, I'm not rich, I couldn't hold a girl for five minutes at a bar. Just, once a week I wanted to... hold someone.. I don't know, it sounds so stupid," he said and shook his head realizing he was probably only pushing her further away.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:49

Crap..she scared him away. But as he spoke, her angry feelings towards him faded away. He didn't hurt those girls, he wasn't like those men. He truly was gentle. She just wanted to slap herself in the face. She assumed way to soon, and now it led to this conversation. Stupid... "I'm so sorry Dimitri...I just assumed you were one of those horrible men that hurt those poor girls and...ugh I'm such an idiot." She buried her face in her hands. No way she could face him now. He definately didn't want to be with her now, how could he? She accused him of being a horrible person without getting his side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:54

"Actually, that just proves you're pretty smart," he chuckled and took her hand again, forcing it away from her face. "This is a prison, if you assume everyone are as nice as they seem, that can end badly.." He himself had already learned to trust Kuzco, Chel and Megara, but was that a mistake...? Kuzco had always told him the truth, even before this folder, and Chel was... he didn't know. He liked her, but he wasn't sure if he could trust her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:01

She looked up at him, her eyes starting to look glassy from her urge to just curl up in a ball and cry. How could he still want to be around her? She was such a horrible person and he was so sweet. "You must think I'm horrible...I'm so sorry." The urge to cry was getting stronger and a single tear fell down her cheek. Damn you Korso...this is what you wanted isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:14

"I think you're the sweetest person I ever met," he said softly and smiled down at her. "Stop that," he laughed and wiped her tear away with his thumb. "If you weren't suspicious of people in a place like this, I'd be worried about you." It seemed rather silly that she was upset about this, but as long as she was upset about anything he felt the urge to comfort her. He hoped that was okay.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:21

She placed her hand ontop of his as he wiped away her tear, gently pressing her cheek into his hand. He was so warm, so forgiving. A small smile came to her face, not wanting to say a word. She didn't want to ruin the moment, not again. She probably seemed childish, wanting to cry over something so little, but in her mind it was huge. But it was her fault, she misjudged him. She even told him she was falling for him. What girl does that after knowing a man for such a short time?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:48

He smiled at her before looking back down on the folder. "Want to continue looking? It might be good to know who they would have to face eventually. Knowing something about them might give them a good idea on how to deal with them. Also, it was a good way to change the topic, and distract her mind from whatever was making her cry.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:58

She smiled and leaned in, kissing his lips gently. "Sure." She scooted a little closer to him again, picking up the book and resting it in her lap. It flipped to the very beginning, that way they could see each person and analyze them. It would be smart to figure out how to deal with these people, just in case they were ever roomed together or put in with a task together.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:20

He blushed at the kiss, too surprised to kiss her back before it was over, but smiled awkwardly at her. He hadn't kissed her since yesterday, and he was still getting used to it. It all still felt like a dream really.
They started at Gaston. The big guy. None of them would have a chance against him he thought as he studied the picture. "Better not get on that guy's bad side.." he said, thinking about the both of them. It was better to swallow some pride than to get raped or worse.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:29

She let out a small laugh and nodded. "I'd rather stay away from him all together." It would be best to stay away from him, that way she wouldn't get raped and he wouldn't get beat up. No offense to DImitri, but he definately couldn't win against Gaston. It as obvious enough. She reached over and flipped to the next page. Evangeline. She was the girl that was getting it on during the wet t-shirt contest.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:34

[OOC; Pahaha, oh dear. Is that what Eva's reputation is now reduced to? xDD]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:36

"Wow.." he uttered at the long list of crimes she was in for. Not that he was surprised. He'd been one of the girls he'd had his eye on during the wet t-shirt contest until she got so violent.. At least he thought that was her, he was bad remembering faces.
"I'd stay away from that one too," he half joked. Were all the people in this folder insane?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:44

(OOC: Sorry xDD That's all Meg knows her from)

Gang affiliations...wow, that's something she would have never expected. "I guess everyone in here has done something bad.." Her crimes didn't seem so bad compared to these people.
She looked up at Dimitri, slowly losing interest in the little black book, but knew he wanted to keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:53

(OOC: Hahah XD No worries, I just need to make her seem less like a prostitute next time they meet. c;)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:58

He flipped the page, sighing. It seemed like they were all psychos. That couldn't turn out well... It made him infinatly more grateful for how he had only been roomed with the less psycho bunch so far.
"This is kind of unnerving," he said softly, keeping his eyes on the pages of the folder, hinting to how they all seemed to have some major crimes on their records.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:06

Her eyes fell back onto the book. He was right, all of these people had major crimes, including her. He seemed so uncomfortable now. She sat back and sighed softly. "It looks like you're the only non-psycho person in this place..." It was true. He just had weak moments and needed comfort. Everyone else had hurt other people so much they had to be in a prison.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:12

"And you," he said. He didn't believe she was psycho. She had been driven to her crime, and she had only wanted to hurt that one person. This... these crimes didn't just involve one person, and they were so unnecessary. These crimes were commited only to create pain and suffering. It was crude and psycotic.
He skipped his own page and stopped at someone Chinese looking. Somehow he was pretty happy with himself that he'd managed to guess her nationality before seeing her name, before it struck him she might be Japanese. Or Korean. How did normal people see the difference?
She too had a seriously long list of cruel crimes. "Looks like we're fucked no matter who we get stuck with.." he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:19

She sighed and layed back on the floor, the coolness of it felt nice on her back. "That's Mulan. It's hard to believe she's only 17." Her arms stretched over her head, a very soft moan escaping past her lips. It felt so good to stretch. Now that she wasn't worrying about anything, it seemed like she was more relaxed. Then the thought came into her mind. She hadn't told Dimitri that she spent her whole life getting back at police officers, even the ones that weren't involved in her parent's death. In her mind, they were all terrible and needed to be punished. Should she tell him? It would ruin the way he thought about her...but if she kept it a secret, he wouldn't be able to trust her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:27

At least a 17 year old girl he could handle if it came to a physical fight, but he was still worried what she would do once he turned his back and closed his eyes. He had even been scared of Kuzco at first. He had stopped getting surprised at Megara knowing so many. It didn't really matter. He was sure with time he'd learn to know them as well, against his own will.
He started flipping through the pages quicker now, only reading the crimes. "Massmurder, homicide, grand theft, more massmurder.." he shut the folder and put it down on the ground. He didn't feel like reading it anymore, it only seemed to make his fate all the clearer. He just hoped he could go another month or two avoiding the worst of these people..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New evidence, New Impressions   New evidence, New Impressions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New evidence, New Impressions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next