Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) Empty
PostSubject: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:28

Cillian woke up. Where was he? Megara?  No Megara. So another cell mate? He looked around seeing a female not much older than Meg. She had more of a brown tone to her hair. She also had a little bit more meat on her body than Megara did. The thing that surprised him was the age she could be. She wasn't that old either. 20..? 25? Around that age. What could she have done to get in here. Cillian started wondering. What could have brought all those young people to get in here? He knew drugs could be one of them. He took a closer look on the girl. She reminded him of someone…Did he know her? She looked really familiar. He sighed. Maybe he should stop analysing every single thing. Looking at his left hand. Well at least they had put a bandage around it. He couldn’t help but wonder with who Megara was paired now. Cillian just hoped it wouldn’t be Gaston. 

For Cillian The room had not changed much. The beds were a bit bigger though.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 16:34

Jane woke up slowly, opening her eyes. For the first moment everything was blurry and she felt a slight dizzyness. What had happen? She couldn't remember ever having sleeping this tight before... before the last roomchange. She sighed softly. No Shang then. Jane smiled bitterly. There had happen way too much at the other cell. She just hoped everyone was alright. Shang and... Sinclair.

Jane pressed her eyes together to hold down the upcoming tears. The meeting had been nice, but with a bitter taste. The mood changed so awkwardly. She couldn't believe they were still friends. And Jane knew, she would do everything to protect that female guard. Her life had gotten senseless since she was brought in here.

Slowly Jane sat up, looking around carefully. The cell had changed it's equipement drastically again. "Aww, I really liked those skulls...", she mumbled quietly. Her glance fell on a man next to her. Her lips pressed together to a small line.

Perfect, another man as cellmate. But for some reason... Jane tilted her head, staring at him slightly confused, before she got aware of what she was doing and looked away blushing. How did she dare to stare at someone?
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 17:55

Cillian looked up as he spotted her looking at him. But she seemed to be embarrased. He smirked. Looking back down at his hand. It wasn't that bad. It wasn't like he needed all his fingers. "I am Cillian Norewood." Cillian said to the female. Looking at her from the side. P...por...porter...docter J.Porter? "Is your last name Porter? If I might ask?" He couldn't help it. She just looked so familiar. If she was..well...that..would explain something.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 18:15

Jane frowned slightly. "Yes, that's my name. Or more it was. Doctor Jane Porter. It's useless around here, I guess.", she looked at her hands and squeezed them. Why did he knew her name? Did she have to know him? What did she miss?
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 18:27

He sighed deeply. ''I guess it was rather useless back than... Eight years ago you tried saving a woman but you failed.'' Cillian said as he stood up. Moving away from her. With his back to her.
Cillian simply clenched his teeth. Well the lost life had probably not affected her as much as it had affected him. Looking back down at his hand. Perhaps he shouldn't have beaten Megara. He could have been reunited...
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 18:40

Jane tried to remember. Eight years? That was around her first practice as doctor. She had finished studying and opened her own doctor's office. At this point she hadn't experimented with pills. So... How did she fail?

A woman...

A man...

Norewood...

She bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry.", she mumbled, slowly remembering what had happen. It hadn't been sure, if it was her fault, when the woman died or if it was the disease she had. Jane sighed. She had felt terrible after this, leaving the town head over heels. It might had been a trigger of her later behaviour as well. She wanted to avoid that feeling of being helpless with saving as much patients as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 19:05

Cillian turned around a bit. "..yes..I'm sorry too.." he mumbled. Well it wasn't really her fault...it had been eight years. "..How did you get in here? Miss porter." Cillian could never make him hate her. Even if he wanted too.
She had been terribly ill..he couldn't help but sit back down where he had been before.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 19:12

Jane looked at her hands and played with her fingers. How should she tell him? That his wife wasn't the only one she killed?

"Uhm... I was playing around with medicine... More invented them. Problem was, not everything helped...", she felt quite uneasy. This remembered her of her first talk with the warden when she got in here. Jane stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 19:35

"Why..." Cillian asked as he looked at her. Why would a docter do that? Cillian sighed as he noticed how uncomfortable she was. Just like Megara in the first time. "I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable..." He said as he looked down aswell. Cillian couldn't help but wonder if Megara was still alive..he hoped she was.

Maybe it was very stupid of him to do all he had done so far.. He should be carefull..
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 19:48

"No... Don't worry.", a small soft smile appeared on her face. "I just don't like to talk about it.", the smile vanished again and she looked sadly at him."I just tried to help, that's why."

She stood up carefully and walked towards a wall, sitting down next to it. Jane leaned her head against the wall and sighed. "Even doctors aren't gods.", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 20:30

He saw her move from the corner of his eye. Cillian was not sure what to say. He.. missed Megara..even if he did not want to admit it. "Did you see the last task..?" Cillian changed the topic. As he let his finger move over the bandage around his finger. Cillian never really understood why he had done that..it felt natural to protect her.. Cillian looked up. He felt helpless..just like eight years before.."Not the T-shirt contest but the one after that."
With that his mind went to the asian male. He had not seen him in the task. But than again he had not seen Jane before. How many cells were here. How many criminals. And not to forget...how many innocent..
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 2:18

"Another task besides the stupid contests?", Jane frowned slightly worried. "No, I was in my cell all the time, nothing happened. Besides the meditation thing with Shang.", she shrugged.

She looked at Cillian and studied him carefully. He seemed exhausted. "What happened at the task?", she asked in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 8:52

So they did not broadcast it. "We all had collars around our necks. And we were paired up with our current cellmates. My cellmate was Megara." Cillian leaned his head against the wall. Thinking about it his finger started aching. "We had to do several tasks that Korso, the warden gave us. Like eat a frog. If we refused the tasks our mates. Would be killed." Cillian his tone almost sounded numb thinking about it. "At one point the tasks became worse. I had to beat up Meg inorder to stay alive. And cut off my own finger inorder to save her." Raising his hand. Almost in pride. Cillian saw his pride in this. Physical pain. It was almost nothing to him. Mental pain were the killers.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 15:08

Jane listened carefully and nodded. She knew Meg, she hadn't talked to her much, but Meg seemed like a nice girl to her. The tasks he told her about, made her shivver inside and feeling uncomfortable. Would she have been strong enough to do those to protect Shang? She didn't knew, but being in there would've pushed her adrenaline high and that made everyone react different.

"Sounds cruel to me. Why did he want everyone do something like this?", Jane couldn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 15:40

Cillian sighed. "Because we are criminals...not to mention..we probably care too much." He lowered his hand in his lap. If he had not allowed himself to bond so much with Megara. She wouldn't have gotten hurt. He wouldn't have to fear for her life.
"The moment I came in here I told myself that I was not going to make any friends." He mumbled. Korso did say it would get lonley. But he'd rather be lonley than have to fear losing something. Or someone.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 17:03

"We shouldn't care, cause we are criminals.", she stood up, walking towards him and sitting down in front of Cillian. "What does worry you? I mean... It's just a matter of time now, isn't it?", she tilted her head slightly. "What makes you feel like you have to care for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 17:21

Cillian looked up when she moved towards him. Looking into her eyes. "I guess it is just a bad habit." he actually did not know what else to say. He found himself looking into her eyes longer than he should. Her slightly confused look was just..
Cillian looked away. He had always cared for others. It had been his job. And it was a bad habit now.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 17:30

Jane shook her head and smiled softly. "No, it's not. Just shows that criminals are just humans as well.", she hesitated a moment but then touched his injured hand and moved her head, to look him into the eyes. "Just something you can't find everywhere in the world now."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 17:39

Cillian looked down at his hand when she felt her touch. ''Korso thinks it as a weakness. And the more we start being 'human' the more violent his tasks will be.'' Cillian said looking back up. She sure had changed allot in eight years. ''He will try to break us physically but also mentally.'' A slight smirk was found back on his lips. Remembering he used the same method on his enemies..''Till we beg him to kill us.'' He said as he made eyecontact again.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 17:51

Jane shrugged slightly. "Till we got here, we knew we won't get home. That it would be just a matter of time. I'm a bit afraid though, what he will find when he breaks me.", her eyes shimmered empty for a moment, before she shook her head and the soft smile appeared back on her face.

"Getting close to someone here, though is a strong weapon for him.", Jane bit her lower lip. She really hoped Sinclair was alright. That he didn't find out.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 18:11

Cillian noticed the change into her facial expression. When she smiled he looked down at his hand again. ''What if Korso likes to drag his torture? What if we stay here for years? Don't you have any friends at home? Any lovers? Older cellmates you miss? The longer we stay here. The longer we'll start worrying about them. Even if we don't like it.'' Her answers were facinating. Even if inside he still felt some anger for her. Looking back up.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 18:20

"I don't have any friends where I came from, not that deep that I will miss them. And no"; she chuckled shortly, "I don't have any lovers, never had.", a sad smile appeared on her face. "Yes, we worry. I worry about someone already. It doesn't make me feel comfortable, cause I think he found out or will find out. I just wish he would make me suffer instead of that person."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 18:39

''I know that feeling.'' He gave her a sad smile aswell. Noticing she still had her hand on his. Cillian gently took her hand gently placing it back on her lap. ''It is because we think they are worth more than ourselves. '' Cillian said. As he took his own hand back. ''Someone from here right? I guess being locked up with someone for a long period of time makes you bond. That is probably why Korso gives us a cellmate.''
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 18:50

Jane bit her lower lip and looked away. "Maybe.", she mumbled. "But... she was never my cellmate.", Jane closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "She's a guard...", she opened her eyes and they showed pain and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 18:56

Cillian frowned slightly. A guard...She really seemed to have a hard time admitting it. He sighed. So there were guards with a heart? He moved to take her hand again as her eyes showed great pain. ''I am sure she is alright.'' Cillian gave her hand a comforting squeeze. A sad smile was on his lips. It was still strange to him. As far as he knew the guards were just as heartless as the warden himself.
''Let's talk about something else.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)   Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the perfume of the daisies remain? (Tag:Jane)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next