Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cause of Agony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:32

She tilted her head to the side at the girl's name. Chel? That's the girl Mulan had mentioned to Cillian, wasn't it? "I think Mulan had mentioned something about her..she wanted to hook up with Cillian or something. I don't remember exactly." The comment was mostly just talking to herself, but maybe he would know something about it too. "Sorry, just talking to myself. I don't know if it was a couples thing or not. The only official couple in there was Odette and Cale." She laughed softly, trying to lighten the mood of the room. It felt heavy with awkwardness and she wasn't a huge fan of that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:46

He had no idea who Mulan was, or Cillian for that matter, but he didn't doubt it. It sounded like Chel. But knowing Chel, she had a very lose definition of 'hooking up'. He'd learned that in more ways than one. Not that he regretted it, it had been fun.
He was a bit puzzled that she tried to hide her relationship when it had been so obvious in the game. He figured she was smart, didn't want a lot of people to know her weakness, but he wanted to let her know she could trust him.
"Don't worry, I won't tell and the warden already knows," he said, hoping she'd believe him. It wasn't a lie.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:53

She looked at him a bit confused. He must have thought Cillian and her were an official thing. "Oh, no Cillian and I are just really close friends. I'm actually very surprised he did all of those things to save me, honestly." It felt like she was making no sense at all, but surely he would understand. Chel had done it for him, and he for her, so he could relate..couldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 2:01

He raised an eyebrow at her. They had looked pretty close.. but he supposed if Chel had gotten that badly hurt he might have tried to comfort her as well. After all, hadn't he kissed her forehead during the game? He couldn't remember..
"Okay then.." he said and chuckled, not quite convinced, but it was none of his business anyway.
"I thought he was your dad at first," he blurted out, before realizing how insanely stupid that sounded and mentally smacked himself.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 2:11

She laughed, leaning forward a little to look at him better. "I don't think I would be comfortable letting my dad see me naked." she joked, realizing that was probably a little akward bringing up how she was naked before. He was probably trying to forget that task and she just kept bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 2:20

He looked at her smiling at her awkward jokes, starting to feel a bit better. Not just because she was sweet and helped him loosen up, but because she seemed to be perking up and that was a good sign. As long as she didn't wake up in the middle of the night shivering and throwing up. How he hoped that wasn't the case..
"You'd still do it though," he said. She's probably have more reason to do it if it was her dad on the line.

[OOC: Woo, page 3 xDD But I have to get to bed now, I'm sorry! ^^'' I'm 4:20am here ^^'' 'Night!]
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 2:29

She smiled at him, glad he was starting to become less awkward and more comfortable with her. "Well, maybe. If it was that situation, I would probably do it." She started to get a sick feeling in her chest as she remebered her parents. It's been at least a month since she had mentioned them, since Cillian never wanted her to talk about them. She quickly masked the feeling before it showed in her face.

(OOC: No problem, goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 12:15

It didn't look like food had arrived yet, which he found a bit weird. He was used to always having a meal when he woke up, but he feared that the younger guy he'd met in the muscle madness task had been right. The worse cells got less food. That wouldn't be good at all, specially not now that Megara would be needing food, water, rest and warmth. Neither of which he could give her now.
"You made me tell you about me, but you never said anything about yourself," he hinted with a slight smile, knowing that her life was probably far more interesting to hear about than his. Mostly, they just needed something to talk about, he couldn't bear the awkward silence. If awkward silence lasted too long he always ended up blurting out something he shouldn't just to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 12:25

"Something about me huh? Well, I'll give you the short version of my life. Orphaned as a child, grew up on the streets, ended up in prison because of my revenge." She didn't look at him as she spoke. Just from those short details, he probably already chalked her up to be some psycho. That's not what she wanted. Oh well...maybe she would tell im more later.

(OOC: Off to band, talk to you in about 4 hours <3)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 12:34

[OOC: Wow that was fast xDD Haha, but have fun!! ^^]

"Oh.." he let out, listening to her. It seemed she had had an awful life outside of this place. It made him ashamed that he always complained about his own. Sure, it was boring, but it wasn't plain bad and painful. He should be more grateful.
"Revenge... some kind of gang stuff?" he asked awkwardly. He didn't know much about these things, and it probably showed, but that kind of life was one he'd only heard about in movies. He'd probably know more if he had read about it in books, but he'd never been one for reading much..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 17:58

She laughed, twisting her body around so she could face him as she leaned on the wall. "No, no gang stuff. Those are always bad news for a girl living on the streets. My revenge was more of a personal matter. This man ruined my life and took everything I held dear..." She could feel the rage building in her chest and ran her fingers through her hair to calm down. Remembering that man always made her upset, no matter how hard she tried not to let it. Her eyes met with Dimitri's and the anger suddenly fell away abd she was calm. Why did this man have that affect on her?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 18:02

He smiled sadly at her. He had no idea what that was like, so he wasn't going to lie to her and say he understood or that he felt her pain. "Sorry," was all he said. He was sorry for her. "I have no idea, what that's like."
He didn't think he knew anyone who he actually hated enough to do anything about it. Perhaps he'd been lucky with his life after all. He had always seen himself as a failure in a boring life, but hearing other people's stories, Chel's, Megara's, it was clear it wasn't all that bad. He still believed he was a failure though. His life was wasted on him.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 18:24

(OOC: Megara what do I have to do for you to stop friendzoning me??!! D''X)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 19:31

She smiled and nudged him playfully with her shoulder. "It's all good. Now instead of being downers, how about we think of something fun to do or talk about, huh?" All the talk about her past had made her a little depressed, and she didn't want to feel that way anymore. She had already felt that way for seventeen years, why not change now? Her mind started to wander, thinking of her parents..thinking of Cillian. God she missed him...maybe they would be put together one last time.

(OOC: d'aww Cillian was never friendzoned! well, kinda, but! he will always be her first and her bestie <3 xDD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 22:51

[OOC: Sorry, I've been out with my best friend celebrating my birthday since she couldn't be there on the actual day ^^'' And hah, Cillian's hotness and smexiness will always loose to Dimitri's awkward looser-ish, boring pale-face Razz ... wait, what?]

"Sure," he said, smiling warmly at her, still worriedly looking for beads of sweat on her face. So far he couldn't see any, and that was good he supposed. He wasn't a nurse though, he didn't know how to tell for sure if she was sick or not.
"What do you want to talk about?" he asked. If he just started talking out of the blue of his own interests he was worried he'd bore and annoy her. Better to have her choose. He didn't mind no matter the topic anyway.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 4:27

Her heart fluttered slightly at his smile. It was the first real smile he had given her, and damn he was even more handsome when he smiled. "I'm not sure. I've never been good at finding things to talk about." She played with her hands, her fingers entertwining between each other as she fidgeted nervously. Usually she was never this nervous around men...she never had a reason to be. Her mind traveled back to Cillian once again, wondering and hoping he was still alive.

(OOC: sooo sorry for the late reply. I didnt get home until just now and its almost midnight so i am going straight to bed xD Hopefully I can reply once more before I leave around 7:00 xDD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 13:25

[OOC: No worries ^^ And sorry too if I replied too late for you to get the chance to do that xDD Oh well, we have a month, no need to stress-roleplay xDD As I said, I don't mind waiting for your replies Smile They're worth waiting for Wink]

Well, none of them knew. That was just great. He could feel the awkward silence creeping in on them.
"Well ehh... what do you like to do..?" he asked hesitantly. He knew her life had been hard, but even she had some hobbies or something right? Or at least things she liked to do, or had always wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 17:20

She bit her bottom lip trying to think of something to answer his question. Her mind returned to her conversations with Cillian, when she sang for him and shared her dreams. "Well, I do sing..a little bit. I'm probably not that good anyway..." She was a little worried he would make her sing. It was even akward when she sang for Cillian...

(OOC: d'awww you so sweet xD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 17:53

[OOC: The whole making-her-sing thing reminds me of Sandor and Sansa from GoT (A Song of Ice and Fire). Though that part was so cute (yet creepy and scary) xDDD]

"Really?" He wasn't truly that surprised. Most girls liked to sing, he'd be surprised if she didn't, but he didn't mention that, it would be rude. Even he knew that. "I can't judge, I've never heard you," he said instead honestly. He didn't mind if she wanted to sing, but he didn't have the courage to push her either. For all he knew, she really could be bad and he'd have to lie. And he was bad at lying.
"What kind of songs do you like to sing?" he asked instead, to avoid the awkwardness of the other possible situation.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 18:22

(OOC: omg it does O.O btw sorry for slow or short responses xD I'm on my mobile)

She shrugged, unzipping her jumpsuit but leaving it on her shoulders. It had started to become itchy and hot again. "I don't know that many songs. I usually only sang songs from my childhood or something I felt like making up." She looked at him every now and then, just taking in his presence. Even though he was akward, he was surprisingly comforting..in a good way .
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 18:39

[OOC: No worries. Three lines aren't short Smile The one time I had to reply to Chel from phone I think I barely wrote a little more than one line xDDD And even that took forever xDDD]

He stopped smiling as soon as she unzipped again. He supposed coming from a room so cold being naked, anything would feel warmer, but it still worried him that it could mean something else. What if she really was sick? In either case, he couldn't keep telling her to put it back on. She was a grown woman, and he barely even knew her. He had already expressed his concert, it was up to her whether or not she took his advice. He only frowned before looking away from the revealed skin.
"So," he said and coughed into his hand. "Where are you from?" He figured it was a safe question. And it would make a huge difference living on the streets in New York or in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 18:47

She stretched her arms over her head, her tank to moving up to reveal more skin. The coldness of the room on her skin felt nice. "Brooklyn. Born and...well raised." She couldn't help but notice how he averted his eyes away from her...was he really that sensitive?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 19:02

"North Carolina," he answered her. "But I was born in Washington." He didn't think he'd ever been to Brooklyn, or even New York. It was weird to think that if it weren't for prison their paths would never have crossed.
He looked back over at her, looking down on her revealed skin. Why wouldn't she take his advice? He was starting to get worried about her. When some time had passed he realized she might be thinking that he was staring at her breast and got flushed, looking away again quickly. Nice, now she thinks I'm a creep...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 19:21

When she noticed the way he was looking at her and raised her eyebrow slightly. "Are you not warm or anything?" She ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it into a ponytail position then letting it fall over her shoulders once again. It was beginning to get a little boring and now she was just fidgetting to have something to do.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 19:26

"It's really cold," he said honestly. "I'm afraid you're getting sick... wouldn't really surprise me, considering how cold you were but... I don't know, I'm not good at telling, just worried I guess." It was the truth, but he realized the truth might be a bit too much. Now she might find him stupid for worrying about a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cause of Agony
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: