Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cause of Agony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:15

Dimitri's head was aching, his body cold from the floor and his head was spinning as he finally dared open his eyes. He just laid there until things started becoming clearer. The woman from the challenge was still there, sleeping a bit away from him with her back against him. It seemed she had gotten a new jumpsuit since he couldn't see her wounds, but he still knew about them and it hurt.
He got up slowly, realizing a lot of people would consider him lucky. He hadn't gone through any physical pain during the game, but physical he could have handled. It was like this psycopath knew him better than he should. This had gotten to him harder than he thought anything could.
He slowly walked over to the corner and without warning kicked the wall with all of his might as his face turned into one of agony and pain. He kicked and hit it until his foot hurt and his hands bled.
He let out a loud yell letting some weight off his chest, for a moment not caring if he woke the woman.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:29

Meg slowly started to regain her consciousness, her head pounding and her body sore. She laid still on her side for a few moments as her vision came into focus when a loud yell startled her. "Cillian, what the-" her body shot into an upright position, eyes frantically moving across the room only to fall onto a man who wasn't who she thought. "Uh, you-are you ok?" She bit her bottom lip, instantly falling back into her old ways, becoming silent and nonexistent. Why wasn't she with Cillian? They couldn't have had the swap already..could they? How long were they in that room? A chill fell over her body, but thankfully she found that she was wearing a jumpsuit instead of just being naked like before. This man...he was the one who helped her off the table. So they had swapped...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:37

He turned around instantly as he heard another voice, his mental instability and pain clear on his face.
But as soon as he saw her face, he relaxed. She looked so quiet and innocent, and he probably just scared her now, which wasn't what he wanted. She was probably in as much pain as he was if not more, and she didn't deserve him like this.
"I'm sorry," he said and took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm down, before running his hand through his hair. What was he gonna do? What could he do? No one could do anything, they were all trapped. They were all to do with as this psycho wants.
At that thought he tensed up again and a drop of blood from his knuckles fell to the floor, but he forced himself to calm down again for her sake. Or, at least tried to...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:45

She sat on the floor, looking at the man. He was obviously upset by something...the look in his eyes just made her heart sink.
As a drop of blood fell from his knuckles, she slowly stood up and walked over to him. Unzipping her jumpsuit, she tore part of the fabric from the bottom of her tank top underneath and gently took his hand in hers. She wrapped his knuckles carefully, trying not to hurt him. "Rough time, huh?" Her eyes didn't look up to meet his as she wrapped his hand. It was best for him to calm down first.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:49

He looked at her in awe. How could she stay this calm? She'd been through the same thing he had, she'd seen everything as well. Her back probably hurt worse than anything he could imagine, and she was so calm and collected.
He was even more surprised that she had gotten up to help him, and at that he shed a tear before blinking them all away. "How can you be so calm?" he asked carefully as he closed his eyes and looked away from her, not wanting her to see his teary eyes. He was the one who should protect her and calm her and help her. Not the other way around, this was wrong.
He supposed he was never any good at doing what he was supposed to...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:58

As she finished wrapping his hand, she took a step back to give him some space and brought her jumpsuit back up around her shoulders, zipping it back up. "After everything I've been through, I've found it's best not to dwell on what was painful." Her eyes looked up at him. He was taller than she was. Seemed a lot stronger too. Hopefully he's not a rapist like Gaston..but he doesn't look like one. "I'm Megara by the way. But you can call me Meg. It's easier." She stretched out her hand for a handshake, but realized it probably wasn't a good idea considering what he had just done to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 23:06

He looked at her, his mind still rather confused and incapable of taking everything in, but when she stretched her hand out he took it awkwardly, not knowing the social protocol for any of this. But what did that matter anymore?
"Dimitri," he said flatly. Not because it wasn't nice meeting her, but because his mind was still rather dull and confused.
When he finally came to his senses he took in his surroundings, realized they had nothing in this cell but a toilet without walls. That could become rather awkward for them both. He supposed he'd already seen her naked, but he felt rather uncomfortable about it all the same, and he probably wouldn't be too happy when it was his turn to go.
"Where are everything? The beds, the..." He asked, but he knew she wouldn't know either. This was unusual for him, he had never been in the C Division, and this cell was worse than he could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 23:16

He definitely was awkward. She looked around the cell, making a note of all of the surroundings. The skeleton..the dead kitten..this was Cillian's old cell. Her body immediately tensed and she held her breath. Shit..her nightmares.. She softly cursed under her breath but hopefully not loud enough for him to hear. "My old cellmate told me about this cell...this is it. No beds. No privacy. Not much light." Her back was facing to him, thankfully because her eyes had become filled with fear. The night would definitely not be kind to her in here.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 23:21

He looked closer and saw what she did. The dead kitten already had him freaked, but when he turned and saw the skeleton he froze still. "Do you think that.. is real..?" he asked. It was a stupid question, of course it was in here, but he supposed it was his own wishful thinking hoping she'd say no. That it was just a stupid joke.
He wished to ask her about her back, how it felt. It must have been a thousand times worse when the cold had gone and no longer numbed the pain. However, this was not a good time to ask her, he'd keep that question for later.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 23:30

"Yes..it's real. I'm sure of it." She had been staring at the wall for what seemed like ages. He probably thought she was going crazy, so she took a deep breath and recomposed herself. She masked the fear in her eyes and turned to face him, giving a soft smile. "It's better than that room though. Warmer too." Her body still felt very weak even though they had been away from that place long enough to warm her up. It's been a while since she had to deal with something like that. Her vision began to spin and she leaned against the wall, slowly sliding her back down it into a sitting position, wincing from the pain as it rubbed against it. She became pale quicker than she could force the feelings away.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 23:40

He was just about to suggest that she sat down when she did on her own, sliding her back down the wall.
"Your back is better huh?" he asked as he sat down across from her. It had looked pretty bad back then, with the spikes of the club digging into her, but he supposed it wasn't as bad as it had looked. She didn't look like she was in a lot of pain.
He tried to focus on her instead of the skeleton and the kitten and how cold this room really felt. It was warmer than the other room yes, but he had been on adrenalin for the most parts of that game and hadn't even picked up on it. Now it seemed freezing.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 23:45

When everything stopped spinning, she heard his voice, but it didn't register right away. Something about her back..was it better? She repositioned herself so she would be more comfortable, careful not to move to quickly. "In a way, it's better." Her voice sounded weak, but she tried to cover it up quickly before he noticed. "What about you? Are you feeling better after earlier?" She was referencing his freakout when he woke her up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptySun 4 Aug - 23:51

She was so off. She had been so calm not long ago, and now... or maybe he just hadn't paid enough attention to notice earlier.
"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, worried that the cold might have gotten to her after all. She was probably going to get seriously sick, and he didn't know if he could take care of her in here. Best he could do was hold her hair and pat her back while she puked, but that wasn't going to help much in the grand scheme of things.
He didn't care about her question. It didn't look like she would care about an answer either. Instead, he focused on looking at her. Looking out for sweat or redness or droopy eyes or anything that could be a bad sign.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 0:06

His question caught her off guard. Was it that obvious? "I'm fine.." She leaned back against the wall, letting the coolness of it slowly numb her back. The feelings passed, leaving her in peace until it decided to return later. Hopefully it wouldn't. She cleared her throat, realizing he had dodged her question. "Are you feeling better?" She asked again, searching his face, realizing he was focusing on her intently. Was something off about her? Did her hair look funny, or her jumpsuit revealing something?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 0:23

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said quickly when she wouldn't let it go.
"Do you have a fever?" he asked, noticing she had gotten a bit red. Whether that was from being sick or flushed or just emotionally bad right now he didn't know, but it was better to make sure?"
You should probably try to stay warm for a while," he said and looked around the room realizing there was absolutely nothing there. No covers, no blankets, no pillows. What was he going to do if she really did get seriously ill?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 0:28

She placed her hand on her forehead, trying to see if she had a fever. "I don't think so.." To be honest, she couldn't tell if she did or not. Her hands were cold and numb, so she couldn't feel much. "I'll be fine. A little coldness won't kill me." She laughed softly. Yes, she's been through much, much worse, but she couldn't help but be scared at her condition. It's been so long since she had been sick. She just needed to focus on something else. "So..Dimitri, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 0:32

The question took him aback a little. It seemed so pointless to him, who cared about him when she could be sick?
He finally sighed, guessing that if she did get sick there was nothing he could do about it, and it wouldn't get better by fixating on it. The worry was still in the back of his mind and he'd be ready if she passed out or puked or something, but for now it was better to take her mind off things he supposed. And that went for both of them.
"What do you want to know?" he asked, always awkward when people asked about him. He had accomplished... nothing with his life. He was a 24 year old guy, with no close family, no real friends, not even a good job, and now he got thrown in jail for paying a prostitute. His life couldn't have been more pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 0:38

She pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her chin on them. He seemed uncomfortable..but she was going to ask anyway. "Anything that's interesting. Any weird experiences? Something the average person hasn't done?" It probably made no sense, but might as well. There was nothing better to do than get to know him. Besides, he could be a nice guy and all. Maybe he just got mixed up in a misunderstanding and ended up in this place. Certainly didn't seem like a cold hearted criminal like most of the men in here.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 0:45

He smiled sadly, knowing he had nothing he could tell her. Nothing that would entertain her. Nothing the average person hadn't done. It shamed him to know his little sister probably had more stories to tell than he did, and she was sixteen.
"I don't know what to tell you," he said honestly after a little awkward silence. "I'm 24, I had an office job at the bank. I have no close best friends. The closest family I have lived so far away I barely saw them once a year for christmas. I've accomplished nothing, live in a tiny appartment, and I don't even own a pet. I'm probably the most boring person you could ever have been roomed with."
It was all true in his mind, and it made him sad to think about it. But on the upside there was nothing to miss.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 0:52

She couldn't help but laugh. "You call that boring? That sounds like heaven to me." He probably had no idea why she thought that. She hadn't shared her past with him yet. She wasn't even sure she would. It's probably better not to tell every single person she was roomed with. A crazy girl who tried to take revenge on someone much bigger than she could ever be. That's how they would all know her...and it wasn't a good way to be remembered. She crossed her legs, unzipping the top portion of her jumpsuit, letting it rest around her waist. Her body started feeling a little hot and uncomfortable so she tried to fix that. Part of her midriff showed since she had torn a few inches of the bottom of her tank top to wrap his hand, but she didn't care. The man had already seen her naked, so there wasn't much to hide anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:03

He wondered about her statement, but his thoughts immediatly changed when she started to undress. It was already cold in her, so her being warm could only indicate a fever. If he was right, undressing now would be the last thing she should be doing.
"You should put your jumpsuit back on," he urged her. "If you think it's hot in here, you probably have a fever already. Getting you colder isn't a good idea."

[OOC: Woo, look at us! Very Happy Three hours in and we already almost have 2 pages Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:10

She looked at him, a little bit of confusion in her eyes. "I can't tell, so why don't you tell me." She got up and moved across the room, sitting down next to him. Hopefully it wasn't too close for comfort. Her hips were almost touching his, but if she was hot, then maybe it would also help him warm up. He had to be freezing.

(OOC: Woot! xD I'm trying to get as much rp'ing in tonight as I can lol my weekend is almost over and I go back to band tomorrow until saturday D:)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:16

"I... just did," he said confused, and the confusion piled up when she instead of putting her jumpsuit back on went to him and sat down next to him. He was always awkward and not very understanding of people's actions, but this time he had a feeling it had to do with her and not him. She was acting strange.. another sign of illness?
"You really should put that jumpsuit back on.." he urged again, swalling as she sat that close to him. It almost gave him thoughts, but he shoved them away, knowing she was taken. He'd seen her with that older man in the game... definitively a couple.

[OOC: Sounds good ^^ But dw for my sake, I'm patient Smile Just RP whenever you can and I'll just in xDD Just focus on having fun when you're there! ^^]
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:23

She bit her lip and decided to give in. "Ok, ok. I'll put it back on." As she slowly pulled the jumpsuit back over her shoulders, she ran her fingers through her hair and looked over at him. "So...you must be disappointed you don't have your cell with that girl anymore huh?" She had no idea what to talk about. He didn't seem open to talking about himself so maybe he would talk about her? Who was she to him? Had they known each other before this place?

(OOC: Alrighty xD It's actually pretty fun, since I'm a senior I can basically do whatever I want since they know I can march already xDD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:27

"Chel?" he asked but realized she wouldn't know her name. No matter, by now he knew there was no other girl she could be talking about anyway. He found it strange she'd brought it up, but maybe it wasn't that weird... just a conversation topic.
"Nahh, not really. We're not that close, I don't know why we got paired up in that thing. It seemed like it was a couples thing," he said and smiled. Maybe the warden had misunderstood their relationship. Casual sex wasn't really anything to fight for. But it didn't matter he guessed, none of them had been heartless enough to let the other die, regardless of their relationship.

[OOC: That's awesome! xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cause of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause of Agony   Cause of Agony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cause of Agony
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: