Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 8:08

"Fine!" She calls. "Old dude Cillian." She mumbles. "What kind of a name is Cillian anyways?" Mulan scoffs. "Old English maybe." Mulan pushes her hair out of her face, leaving more of her exposed upper body against the cold wall. "I gotta friend y'know. She saw you during the contest. Wanted to fuck you." Mulan smirks. Love ya Chel.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 8:40

Cillian brushed through his hair. Laughing slightly. He did not know where his name came from. Could be old english. He didn't know. Cillian himself did not even know where he came from. So it did not really matter that much. "Haha oh did she?" He asked when he heard her talk about her friend wanting to fuck him. "What was her name?" Not that he cared for the name. He was in prison not in a loveboat. But it was amusing to hear somebody liked him.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 8:46

"Chel, she was like me except nice. She spoke Spanish like this:Vete a la mierda viejo bastardo." Mulan smirks again. "Perhaps not in that context. Or if that at all. I dunno. I'm no psychic I don't really give a fuck. So tell me, Cillian, how long did you you manage pull off the slaver stunt?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 9:43

Cillian couldn't help but laugh. She probably had no idea what she said. Or she did. It did not really matter. Something along the lines of fuck you old bastard. " Vete a la mierda tambiƩn." He spoke. "All my life. You could call it a family business."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 9:49

"Ohh, okay, old dude- I mean.. Cillian knows Spanish. That's...awesome.. you speak Chinese?" Mulan requests playfully, interested. "Family business huh? That's pretty weird. Has that BEEN since Emancipation Proclamation? Or is this a fourth generation kinda thing?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 10:02

Cillian smirked. "Ni hao. That is Hello I think..But I would not be able to do a proper conversation in Chinese sorry." he laughed ever so slightly. "It has been for several generations. I know my fathers father also runned the business. It has always been a man who has the title of the boss there. But the women put the point on I. Like dress the slaves. Take care of them. Feed them. So we are a 50/50 company. But the offical title of the boss is always given to the males."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 10:30

"Pretty sexist don't ya think? Especially when most women can kick men's asses." Mulan replies, referring to herself and not honestly even thinking about the other women in the world. So self centered Mulan, really. "I'm assuming you've no legacy. So will a woman run your business now? Or did the big bad police officers cut it down?" Mulan teases, smacking her gum again. It was now completely tasteless.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 10:44

"I'd rather not tell Korso." He said serious. The camera was always there. And would record every single word he said. Korso might not always be watching but he could rewatch it. Though he would not know what Hannah had done. It probably was Hannah as the boss now. But she was a strong female. Very strong. And he would have passed it on to her anyway. They had been preparing her for it. "But no I do not have any children."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 0:08

Mulan scowls in aggravation. That had to be the third time she'd heard that name. The warden maybe? She was confused and getting angrier every time someone mentioned that stupid Name. "Who the fuck is that?" Mulan demands. Mulan's gum became leathery in her mouth. I hate when it gets sticky like that. "You wouldn't happen to have any gum would you old dude Cillian?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 12:58

''Yes Korso is the Warden.'' Listening to her anger? She got angry allot. Would be hard to handle if you were to be roomed with her. He frowned when she asked about gum. ''What would you expect of me Mulan?'' He snickered. ''There is a wall between us. I can't move my hand through that in order to give you gum. If I had it.''
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 17:53

"Well no fucking duh Sherlock! But if I saw you outside of our cells, I'd ask for it. Because we might be out in a few days. Our cells anyway." Mulan hisses, becoming annoyed. "If at all. All I know is if I were to ever see you, you'd owe me gum... that's all." Mulan clarifies as a matter of factly. "And you still do," Mulan pouts childishly. "So Korso's pretty bad ass huh?" She smirks, not meaning it.

Last edited by Mulan Fa. on Tue 23 Jul - 20:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 18:36

He sighed. This one did not even get a joke. "That was a joke." He let his hand caress the back of his neck. "I do not know if Korso is badass. But he is a very smart guy. Around my age." he shrugged as he stood up. Stretching his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 20:30

Mulan frowns, "I know, I don't like jokes. Didn't grow up well with those." Being bullied and all. "Well he'd have to be to deal with a bunch of dumbasses like us. Well actually, I wouldn't say I'm a dumb ass. But the rest of you are." Mulan adjusts her position on the bed before lying down.

(OOC: I meant "if we get out in a few days" I'll edit it lol sorry. Been in a rush lately)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:21

(OOC: It's okay I've been busy too lol)

''Ah.'' He said. Brushing through his hair. ''I am sorry Mulan. But I am going again. It was nice talking to you.'' He said polite. Would Megara want to talk to her so more?
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:32

"I didn't like talking to you anyway. MJ was more entertaining than you anyways. But at least humor me. What was the name of your company? After that, I won't harass you, but MJ instead." Mulan offers, prepared to become the worst cell neighbor in this place.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:35

''Good day Mulan.'' He said as he moved away from the wall. Giving Megara a look he hoped she wouldn't go and talk to Mulan. she seemed...in a very odd place.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:43

"Oi!" She shouts before bolting up and shoving her hands against the wall. "Hey!" She slams her fist into the wall. "Hey! Don't you fucking ignore me!" Mulan began to tremble. Her temper rose. "You fucking cheeky bastard! Fucking answer me you prick! Hey! I'll rip your fucking head off Cillian! Wait until I see your fucking face again! Your ass is mine! You hear me! Mine!" Mulan shouts in Chinese after she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION A :: CELL A3-
Jump to: