Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  Empty
PostSubject: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySat 20 Jul - 22:52

Just my luck to be left without a cellmate. Mulan complained angrily tapping her foot. And who the hell are the lovebirds next door? Mulan frowns deeper and deeper. She hated lovely dovey stuff, especially movies. God she hated that stuff. She was so bored. "May, Buddha's path to enlightenment didn't become complete through entertaining himself. But by sitting in the woods doing nothing for-"I don't care what Buddha did Father. He's dead now, wasted his life and all that was left behind was a religion. No legacy. No witness. Patience was one thing Mulan couldn't manage.
"Oi!"Damn you Aiko. "Who the fuck are you and what are you in for?" She questions. She wasn't in the mood for pleasantries. She was angry as a matter of fact, rocking her chair back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySat 20 Jul - 23:05

Meg was suprised to hear an angry voice calling through the wall. "Um, hi. I'm Meg. I'm in for robbery.." She kept it simple. She hadn't even told Cillian what her crimes were, so she decided to keep some of it to herself. "Who are you, if I might ask?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySat 20 Jul - 23:32

"Tch," She scoffed. Another whack crime. "Manslaughter, First degree murder, possession and distribution of drugs, First Degree murder, conspiracy to sex slaving, conspiracy to slaving, and conspiracy to prostitution... And police brutality but that charge was dropped." Mulan smirks. She'd forgotten all about that. "The name's Mulan."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 0:59

"Nice to meet you Mulan. Do you have a cellmate in there with you?" Meg was curious due to the silence after Mulan spoke. She suspected each cell only had two people, not three, and not one. Maybe she was a special case?
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:06

"All alone in this hell hole," Mulan replies moving her head to the other side side of her neck. "I'm deathly bored. And I hear you two so I figured what the hell." Mulan shrugs with a roll of her eyes. She needed to fight now more than ever. Or at least, that's what she told herself. Mulan tucks some of her hair behind her ear, still frowning.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:12

"Must be lonely. Surely someone will show up eventually." Meg played with her hair, bringing it over her shoulder and running her fingers through it. Mulan sounded very cross, she wondered what could have happened to make her angry.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:22

"Pft, I'm used to being lonely, Meg, I bet you don't know too much about that." Mulan replies, trying her best to be as friendly as possible while in the middle of the beginning of her tantrum. Mulan plays with her bra strap. "The last chick I talked to was in for grand theft. A dumb ass if you ask me. What'd you steal?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:27

Meg frowned. "As a matter of fact, I do know what that's like." She fingered the leg of her jumpsuit, moving the wrinkles around in circles. "I stole from cops, taking anything valuable. I got caught during my last robbery..while holding a gun to the guy that walked in on me...so it was really armed robber and assault I got charged for." Thankfully Cillian was in the bathroom, so she hoped he didn't hear the crimes she had commited.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:36

Mulan laughs. "Atta girl!" Mulan calls. "That's better," She didn't have Mulan's respect just yet, but she was on the road. "You just put me in a better mood Meg." Mulan dips her head back, leaning over the edge of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:43

"Glad I could help." Meg wasn't sure Mulan liked her, but it didn't really matter at the moment. They weren't sharing a cell, so they wouldn't have any physical problems. But it was probably best not to get on her bad side in case they became cellmates.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:51

"What was your life like Meg? That you were alone I mean." Mulan questions, ready to pry into her business. Mulan runs her fingers through her tangled hair.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 1:55

"Oh..my life." Meg had been good forgetting about her past. Cillian liked to see her happy, and didn't want her to remember. She let out a soft sigh. "I was orphaned as a child, and grew up on the streets. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:02

Mulan scowls, "No friends as a kid. Or now for that matter. I was verbally bullied and anyone who did that got their ass kicked. Dad got into trouble, I started fighting professionally. I suppose some aspects of my life I could've avoided but that wouldn't have been much fun now would it?" Mulan smirks sinisterly tilting her head back and looking over her shoulder as if Meg were right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:04

[OOC: Just a little note, Mulan is NOT alone in her cell. Gaston is there with her. If your cellmate isn't active, just pretend he's sleeping or something ^^]
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:06

..(OOC: Right... What happens when I'm bored lol)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:10

"Wow, that must have been hard on you." Meg leaned back against the wall once again, swirling a strand of her hair between her fingertips. "How did you get in the..well, whatever business you were in? It sounds like you had a lot of connections." By the sound of it, Mulan didn't sound as if she was that old. Maybe still a teenager. But she sure sounded like a tough one.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:20

"Ah..None really. I just had an anger problem," Mulan closes her eyes and ruffles the back of her thick hair. "I was trained by an ex Yakuza assassin, you know Japanese Mafia. I started fighting grown men at restaurants with rings and promotions and small gym fights. Then a scout recruited me and before I knew it I was the youngest, female undefeated heavyweight champion in MAN Fighting history. I didn't even care about the fame you know? I just wanted to fight." Mulan shrugs. "Oh my God! Shoot an Apple off my head! I'm so bored. So what do you think of my life?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:24

"It actually sounds very exciting. I would have loved to see you in action out there. You must be amazing. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?" Meg was worried she would be offended. Some women hated revealing their age, but others were proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:31

"Jesus!" Mulan shouts, knowing nothing of the Christian religion. "Everyone always comments on my age! Like fuck!" Mulan takes a deep breath. "I'm seventeen. But I'm sure you're at least twenty one like everyone else huh? It's just awesome being the only teenager though, unless we have conversations like this, most people don't see me as a threat. But as that weak little teenager they can take advantage of you know? I suppose it's a plus huh?" Mulan laughs.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:35

Meg winced when Mulan began to shout. Bad call Meg.. "I'm sorry to upset you. But yes, I am in my twenties. But I don't see how no one could see you as a threat. You're much younger, therefore you are probably stronger and faster than any of us. If anything, you could beat the crap out of all of us." She laughed, only a hint of nervousness weaning its way in.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 2:57

"No matter how old I am I could still beat the shit out of all of you. But that's okay I suppose. I live to fight you know? Physical or not." Mulan smirks cockily."And if there's one thing you should know about me, I get angry a lot. Whole reason why I'm here. Don't take it personal."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 3:00

Meg let out a sigh of relief. She had never met anyone like Mulan before. "Let's hope I'm not going to end up in a fight with you." the comment came out jokingly, but she honestly meant it. No way she could win against her if they ever got into a fight. She would be a pile of dust before she even threw a punch.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 3:07

"You sound pretty weak to me. But that's never stopped me before," Mulan chuckles evilly. "I'm just fucking with ya," Mulan laughs. "You haven't done anything to actually make me mad. Just aggravated me a little. My trainer would say my full name when she got aggravated. Then she'd say, 'And why the fuck do you have a middle name? What Chinese girl has a middle name?'." Mulan smiles sadly.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 3:12

"Compared to you, I'm probably terribly weak. I haven't fought anyone for years." When Mulan mentioned she had a middle name, Meg wanted to ask what it was, but feared she would be offended again, so she didn't bother.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  EmptySun 21 Jul - 3:16

"Hmm." Mulan decipher that before closing her eyes again and interlocking her fingers. "You aren't scared of me are you?" Mulan teases. "You got a middle name Meg?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION A :: CELL A3-
Jump to: