Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 3:19

"I've seen a whole lot of things. Nothing really scares me that often." Meg kicked her legs over the edge of the bed, playfully swinging her feet. "Jessabelle. My middle name is Jessabelle."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 3:29

"Xiang. That's mine. Nice to meet your acquaintance Megara Jessabelle. MJ. I'm gonna call you MJ." Mulan smirks before stretching her arms over her head.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 3:35

Meg smiled at the nickname. MJ. "That's fine with me." She stretched out on her bed, still letting her feet dangle off the edge.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 3:46

Mulan stands. "Well since he's so quiet, what do you think of that cellmate of yours like? I know he's male. That's for sure." Mulan requests before taking a stance and swiftly kicks the bed post. Hoping to break the metal.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 14:15

[OOC: I don't mind too much, but it might be better to stick to what information you previously gave me. You never mentioned a middle name before, which is why I didn't put it on your avatar. Now I'm afraid I might have to change it xDD As I said, no big deal, but for future reference, it would be nice if you could try to prevent from contradicting yourself ^^ Sorry about that ^^]
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 15:11

"He's really nice. Do you remember the older man from that contest? That's him." Meg glanced over at the bathroom, noticing he was still in there.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 16:56

She did as a matter of fact. Chel said she'd climb him like a tree. "Yeah I know who you're talking about." Mulan says. But her interest in him was to see him fight against some real danger. At this point, Mulan could barely contain herself. If she didn't hit something soon, she was sure she'd implode
"He's cute right? With a mustache."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 16:59

"You could say so. And yes, he has a mustache." Meg was curious at Mulan's sudden interest but didn't bother to ask. Better not to push her buttons right now.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:04

Mulan pouts a little bit. "Where is he MJ? I wanna talk to him." Mulan smirks retaining her eagerness. She wanted to know a little about him, then report back to Chel. That is unless these two hook up. Which is what Mulan knew would happen next. But that was okay. Wasn't her man. Or crush. Whatever. She knew what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:09

"He's been in the bathroom, not sure what he's doing. He is taking a long time isn't he.." Meg looked back towards the bathroom. "I'm sure he'll be out any moment now."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:19

Mulan scowls. Dumb broad. But then again, every bitch is a dumb broad. Mulan rolls her eyes. I suppose I'll never get rid of this superiority complex huh? Mulan sighs. "Then get up and go get him MJ!" Mulan calls passive aggressively. "Be aggressive, passive aggressive!" Get out, get out, get out, get out! Damn it. This is exactly why I don't make friends.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:21

Meg jumped at Mulan's urgency. "Ok, ok." She got up and walked over to the bathroom door, knocking on it. "Cillian, there's someone in the next cell that wants to talk to you."

(OOC: I dunno if she's going to join or not xD I guess it's up to her.)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:26

(OOC: Jooooooooooooooin lol.)

He'd looked so familiar... She had to check.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 5:29

(OOC: I know nothing >.< I've been trying to follow most topics on the forum but I miss the topic that I am needed in xDD sorry for the wait! )

Cillian had enjoyed a nice bath. He did not have one in his old cell. And even though there was no soap the water wad very relaxing. To bad he had not found any towels. So he had to wait for a moment to dry he could not just walk out with nothing on his body. Gaston wouldn't mind but he would. Cillian had heard Megara talking for a while. And he was curious to who. Or she had suddenly lost it and spoke to herself but. He had his doubts on that. He raised his eyebrow when she knocked on the door. Opening it with his shirt on and the top half of the jumpsuit knotted around his middle. "I already thought you had lost it." He laughed a little. "Who is it?" Asking as he ran his fingers through his still wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 5:32

Meg laughed at the idea. She hadn't lost it just yet. "Some girl named Mulan. I'm pretty sure she is the asian girl, really young. She's been waiting for you." She smiled and pointed towards the wall where Mulan was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:00

"Oi!" Mulan calls to the wall, kicking the air again."Old dude, I got a question for ya."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:07

He raised his eyebrow. Oh? Well so far high security prison. If the walls were thin enough to hear the other cell next to them. What would happen if someone tried to break it. It couldn't be that thick of a wall when you could hear the neighbours. He nodded at Megara. Walking to the wall she pointed at. "Mind keeping your slang to a minimum Mulan. I'm no old man. What do you want?" he asked his tone friendly but strong. He would not tolerate a girl on the other side of the wall talking so respectless. She probably would not speak like that when they were face to face.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:11

"Tch, I saw you on the tv, you're definitely old. And you're not the fucking boss of me, understand? Where'd you learn to fight like that?" She questions. She had to find out.. if he was the one... he was dead. Or at least she'd try. But she couldn't stand the thought of the girl... Mulan shook her head. It was dark that night.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:31

This made him grin. She reminded him of his stuborn self. "Why would I tell you when I am just an 'old man'?" he smirked. "Why would I show you respect by answering your question, when you show no respect when you ask it?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:43

"Here's something about me old dude, I don't respect people until they prove to me they can stand their ground. No kindness, no pleasantry, no friendship. Once you prove you can hold your own, or 've got guts, you've gotten my respect. If not, you're just dead weight on the earth as far as I'm concerned." Mulan replies, popping her gum. "And you could stand your ground I'll admit that. But any lucky bastard could survive against that guy," Lie. "And you probablyused to be good. But I suppose you don't get looks and skills when you age huh? One or the other. So at least humor this," Here we go Mulan. "What did you do to get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:55

"You are a very smart young lady. But your anger might get in the way." He brushed through his hair. He was speaking the truth. But her aggresion was in the way. The ignorance would not help her. "I was a slaver." He answered. Shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 7:02

Every part of Mulan's body froze as she bent her knees and practiced a punch. No. Her stomach dropped, and she began to tremble. She didn't even think of commenting on the statement about being smart like she normally would have. Her breathing became short and heavy. She googled at the wall as it doubled and became blurry. Snap out of it, stay awake damn it! Mulan swallows. "Do you remember me," She stated. She tried to breathe before she spoke again. "A few months ago," She choked out. "On the street... I was high on drugs and I.. did you buy a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 7:13

Cillian was confused at her sudden reaction. A girl. On the streets? Who was high. He never 'just' bought people off the streets. "I am sorry.. but I don't recall buying a girl from the streets." he really didn't...know. The girl behind the wall she sounded afraid. As if she had experienced something terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 7:18

Mulan sighed, "Good," She murmurs. "Good." She felt herself fall against the wall and sink onto her butt. "Hm," She chuckles. Mulan smirks. "Old dude you just got awfully lucky. Because if you'd been the one I sold that girl too, I'd kill you. Prison or not," She smiled to herself. "I've nothing else to live for."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul - 7:46

That made him laugh. "Mulan get in line there are enough that want to kill me." When she called him 'old dude' he sighed. "My name is Cillian. Call me by that." He said. A tone of annoyance now. A old man was a man who was laying on his death bed. Waiting to die. That made him laugh. "Mulan get in line there are enough that want to kill me." When she called him 'old dude' he sighed. "My name is Cillian. Call me by that." He said. A tone of annoyance now. A old man was a man who was laying on his death bed. Waiting to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill    TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW w/A2 TAG:Meg and Cill
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION A :: CELL A3-
Jump to: