Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 12:46

Meg couldn't help but smile. "Yes, I think I would have." The sadnness was still in her eyes, but she was doing her best to remain as happy as she could be. She dreaded for the night to come. She didn't want the nightmares to return.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 14:36

Cillian smiled. The sadness was indeed in her eyes. He sighed. And it was a very shame. Her eyes should sparkle of joy not of sadness. He moved to kiss her forehead. Moving back. "What shall we say. Each half of the food we get once? I sleep on the other bed you on this one? And if there is anything. You have a nightmare or just can't sleep don't be afraid to wake me up." Cillian said with a smile."And you shower once in a while so I won't have to smell you." He added sarcastically. Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 14:52

Her eyes fluttered closed when he kissed her forehead and she blushed slightly. "That sounds great." She smiled but her body stiffened when he mentioned any nightmares. Her hands gently played with her jumpsuit, hoping he wouldn't notice her sudden discomfort. "Hopefully I won't have any problems." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 16:01

Cillian looked at her. "You won't aslong as you don't beat me up." he joked. "You think there are going to be any problems?" Any problems? They had a private bathroom. Seperate beds. They would share the meals. And he could not see him and her getting in much conflict. She did look sad from time to time. But he could help her with that. He could not help But be protective over women. He had seen it allot. Pain in their eyes. Men could feel pain. But sometimes it felt like women felt more pain. They were more emotional.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 16:10

"Oh I wouldn't dare. I've seen how you fight." Meg laughed and sat criss-crossed on the bed. "We shouldn't have any problems at all." She flashed a smile returned to playing with her jumpsuit. This arrangement was perfectly fine. She didnt mind sharing meals, and thankfully they had separate beds. She didn't mind Cillian one bit, in fact, she actually enjoyed having a cell with him.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 16:28

Cillian laughed. "You think I still got some moves? The asian guy got better ones than I did." Snickering. He watched her play with her jumpsuit. He never really liked the color orange. Cillian liked greens better. And blue. "They should have gotten you a purple one." He said as he pointed at it. "Would fit nicely with your hair." he joked. Cillian took a string of her hair again. Playing with it. Her hair was very long. Longer than the average woman had.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 16:37

"You've still got it. I haven't seen anyone that could fight like that since-" She stopped and tried to rephrase what she was about to say. It seemed like Cillian didn't want her talking about her past. Probably saving her from herself. "Well, I haven't seen anyone fight like that for a long time." She smiled at his comment about the suit. "Orange is a bit nauseating huh."she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 17:53

He gave her a nod. Meaning his thanks. "I try to do my best." He smirked as she spoke about her suit. "Yes indeed. But I would not dare to ask you to take it off. You would probably beat me up." he joked. Chuckling at her. No he was not like that. He would never urge her to do anything she did not want to. He had never done that. And he will never do so either. It was not in his nature. And he doubted Megara was so either. He really had luck on his side with her. Such a nice girl. He had been lucky to have such a cell and her to share it with.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 17:59

"Even if I did, I've got clothes underneath." She chuckled as leaned her back against the wall again. "Do you have a wife and kids at home Cillian?" She hoped she didn't cross a line asking such a question. "If you don't want to answer, that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:27

That made the smirk fade. The light left his pupils as he was reminded of his angel. "I have no wife. I have no children." he answered. Trying to hide his sadness. Cillian had excepted that he would die without offspring. All his dreams he once had. All the fantasies. They had been nothing but mere lies he had told himself. To cover up the reality. Cillian could not help but sigh ever so slightly. "How about you? Any boyfriend? Husband? Children?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:40

Meg noticed the change in his eyes. She knew he was trying to hide it, but she could always tell when someone was upset. "I'm so sorry, that upset you. I shouldn't have asked..." Her eyes scanned his face, hoping that he was alright. "But as for me, I have no one. I try to not get too close with people...so it's just me."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:58

Cillian looked at her. "Oh." a sad smile formed on his lips. "No Megara you did not upset me. Just a sad idea. That I will die in here. With no children left." Cillian lied. Not that he would mind telling her. But there were cameras and Korso did not need to know. He let his thumb cares her soft cheek. "Now Now mids Megara. You are pretty close to me if I may say." Trying to lighten the mood. As he gently pushed her away. Though making sure she would not fall. It was a playful move. He laughed softly. Yes he very much missed his angel. Everyday. But lt was not something he could change. It was what made him how he was.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 19:24

Meg looked into his eyes. She could easily tell he was lying, but that must mean he isn't comfortable with sharing, so she let him be. A soft smile came to her face when he playfully pushed her and she pushed the bangs that fell infront of her face behind her ear before she gently pushed him back. "That is true, I've been breaking my rule ever since I got in here. Of course there isn't much else to do, so why not." She shrugged and waved at the camera up in the corner of the cell, knowing the warden must be watching. "I'm going to meet him someday. And when I do, I might not be so nice." After she made that last comment, she knew Cillian would scold her. But she couldn't help it. No man, or even women should treat people the way they have been treated in this prison.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 19:55

She pushed him back. Which made him smile. He looked up at the camera. "I met him." Cillian looked at her. He moved to whisper in her ear. "I would be glad if you did. But be careful. He plans his actions. And knows what to do. I'd rather not have you endanger yourself. But he does deserve it." Cillian leaned back again. His view fell on their meal as it was served. He stood up. Taking their food he handed her the water. He ripped a piece off the bread. It was hard. But it was something. He pushed it forwards to her. With a teasing smirk.

(OOC: Idk when we get the meals. But I guess we could add it xD )
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 20:02

Meg's smile became bigger when Cillian didn't scold her. She knew warden would be the careful type of man. Who wouldn't be if they were in charge of a bunch of prisoners. She took the bread and water from him, thanking him with a nod. Tearing it into two equal pieces, she laid one on the bed, saving it for later. "You never know how many meals we get now." she explained and took a sip of the water, handing it back to him with a smile.

(OOC: No worries (: Odette and I always forgot about our meals apparently lol we never rp'd with them in there xD )
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 20:12

Cillian took a piece of the bread. Shaking his head before eating. "You never know." he took a bite. It was edable. But not very tasty. There were worse things. Cillian nodded at Megara taking the bottle of water he took a sip. "Though we can always refill this." he whispered. Pointing at the bathroom. He took his bread. Walking to the table he placed it there. Moving back to Megara. "You must be uses to this food."

(OOC: Yeah I never rped it with Gaston either xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 20:21

"In some ways, yes. Sometime I would go days without eating, and it obviously shows." Meg snickered as she gestured to her body. "I can't believe some girls out there starve themselves to look like this. I'd rather be a little...thicker I guess you could say." A small laugh came past her lips as she nibbled on a small piece of the bread. She knew she would have no problem saving any, just in case they didn't get that many meals. It was a skill she had mastered around the age of eight. Her eyes traveled around the room and stared at the wall across from them. "There were times, when I was younger, that I nearly died of starvation. I hadn't mastered how to conserve my findings, but thankfully I could always find something. I knew I had to stay alive, so I never gave up." She rested her hands in her lap, playing with the piece of bread between her fingertips. "But now it's all I think about..." The comment was very soft, barely even audible, even to someone so close to her, but she didn't care if he heard her or not.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 21:09

Cillian listened but he could not picture such a life. He sighed. It was sad to hear still. She had almost straved to death. "I wish I could have changed it." he could not make out what she was saying. Something about but..but...now...he did not know. Leaning closer he took her soft hand. Placing his share of bread in her hand. "On the table there is more. Eat all you need to eat. Don't even dare to refuse my offer." He laughed. "I'll take half of the meal we get tomorrow again."he was being too much of a 'hero'. But he did not care. Most of the prisoners had longer to live. Longer to change their ways. Cillian could not change himself anymore. He had Lived, Loved and Lost. Now he was just leaving behind memories for others to share. How he could fight. How he had been kind. Been a slaver. How he sold his whole life for his business. And did what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jul - 21:17

Meg looked at Cillian in surprise and quickly put the bread back in his hands. "Oh, no, I'm fine. I don't need this. You need to keep your strength, don't waste it for me." She smiled and gave him a look, mimicking him. "And you don't refuse it, or I'll have to go all ninja on you and force you to eat it." Her laugh took away from the seriousness of her comment, but she was serious. She would make sure they split the meals 50/50 everyday. No way she wanted more than that.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jul - 4:54

Cillian laughed at her mimicking him. "Oh really? Are you sure you can handle me?" his tone was a mixture of surprise and sarcasm. He ripped off a piece of his share. Pushing it forward to her mouth. He raised his eyebrow with a playful smirk. "Eat it. And don't even dare to bite my fingers or else." Cillian smirked. He wondered what she would do now. He hoped she would not get scared or so. Cillian was still very much joking.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jul - 15:15

Meg ducked her head and rolled further away from him on the bed. "You never know, I could be stronger than you think" She stuck her tongue out playfully. "It's yours, I don't want it."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jul - 17:18

Cillian sighed amused. "fine." he said smirking as he ate his share when he finished he sat back. Watching her nibble at her food. There was a silence but it did not feel awkward. Cillian his eyes fell on the camera. He wondered if there was a camera in the bathroom. He hoped not. But there probably was. Cillian frowned. Whatever Korso was planning it could not be good. He found himself yawning ever so slightly. Probably because he had eaten. He had no idea what time it was. Was she tired too?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jul - 17:48

Meg nibbled at her food in silence. She noticed he looked at her every now and then, but she didn't mind. When she saw him yawn out of the corner of her eyes, she leaned her head to the side to look at him. "Are you getting tired? You can go to sleep if you want. I imagine it's about time for the lights to dim."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jul - 18:11

"Yeah they did not dim in my old room. It was always rather dark." he moved off the bed. Taking her hand. He placed a kiss on it. " Kalinýchta, Megara." Cillian said before turning away to move to his bed. He took his shoes off. Laying down. He closed his eyes. Drifting off to the shadows of his past.

(OOC: He said 'goodnight' in greek to her ^^)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jul - 18:22

"Goodnight, Cillan." Meg smiled, recognizing his fairwell was in Greek. She adjusted herself on the bed, lying on her back to stare at the ceiling. Her mind wandered, thinking of her father and mother. Talking all day about what made her happy just made her miss them more. It didn't help that Cillian seemed almost exactly like her father. The manners, his appearance, and the way he spoke to her. Hours passed before her eyes succumed to the weight of an awaiting sleep, and drifted into blissful dreams.

(D'awwww, adorable xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)   A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new cell and new face (Tag:Megara)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next