Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

{TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart Empty
PostSubject: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyTue 13 Aug - 16:12

{OOC: Sorry I didn't start this earlier, I got distracted by homework xDD}

Helga drifted in and out of sleep for what it seemed to be hours. Her head ached laying against the cold, hard ground. She sat herself up against the bars and leaned her head on them, trying to become more comfortable if she could. All she wanted to do was sleep. Hopefully sleep forever and ever. And never have to wake up...

Another hour went by and Helga started to doze off. As she was about to fall asleep, she heard whispers coming from the cell next to her. She tried to ignore them, but the talking continued. She lifted her head up to the sound of the voices. She looked around the room for a sign of the time. It could've been the middle of the night or during the day. It was always dim in this hallway. She sighed and looked over to the young couple. "Do you mind keeping it down?" She asked, with a groggy voice.

Last edited by Helga Sinclair on Tue 13 Aug - 17:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyTue 13 Aug - 16:23

[OOC: No worries, school should be prioritised xDD Also, just want to point out that the cells are side by side, not across from each other ^^'' Might be able to see a hand or something if one of us stretches it out through the bars, but that's about it ^^'']

Dimitri had been sitting talking to Megara. Nothing important, just smalltalk to pass the time and avoid the awkward silence that they seemed to embrace all too often. Then they were interrupted.
Dimitri had never heard any of the other cells before. Perhaps he just hadn't paid too much attention, but now he was intrigued.
"Sorry?" he asked back, wanting to know who had been speaking and which wall the voice came from. He found it odd that she was trying to sleep now, which he guessed was the case from her question (either that, or she was just that cranky). Maybe it was better to just be quiet and not aggrivate her further. How great he thought of that after speaking up.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 2:50

(OOC: Oh goodness, so sorry for the late reply Dx I didn't get a break at band today so I've been running non-stop for at least 15 hours DDx)

Meg hsd been enjoying her talk with Dimitri. It was just the casual small talk, but it was still something. She had begun to wonder if there were any cells.around them. There were no wispers other than hers and Dimitri, it just seemed empty. When she heard another woman's voice from behind the wall, causing her to jump slightly as it wasn't expected. "Sorry...we'll be quieter.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 7:56

[OOC: How about Helga - Dimitri - Megara as an order? Smile I'll wait until Helga's replied ^^ Also, dw Meg, it wasn't that long xDD If you'd taken a week you might have a small reason to apologize, but even then real life comes first Wink]
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 14:54

{OOC: Sounds good with me ^^}

Helga sat up and licked her lips. She had been sleeping so much, she forgot to drink. She grabbed the water bottle from the floor and drank some before returning it to it's place. She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes. She was already half-awake, there seemed to be no point in trying to go back to sleep. She had enough of that.

She moved herself closer to the bars to be able to hear the couple better. "Who are you?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 18:15

"Ehmm..." Dimitri answered, not sure if he should be talking to the other prisoners after what he'd seen in the folder. Most of these were psychotic massmurderers and rapists. He didn't want to take chances with people like this. He'd regretted it the second he spoke up, but there was no ignoring the voice now, she know he was awake and listening.
"I'm Dimitri.." he answered eventually, letting Megara answer for herself if she wished to.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 18:21

Meg glanced over at Dimitri, unsure if she should respond, but when he did, she might as well too. "Um, I'm Megara..Meg for short, if you want.." Her voice trailed off in the end. She always seemed to ramble when she was nervous or meeting new people. Maybe she should ask her name...what else was there to do? "What is your name, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 18:37

Helga nodded when they gave her their names. She didn't recognize any of them. Maybe she could go un-noticed. "Helga," she said softly. She hoped that they didn't recognize her as a guard. She held her breath, just in case they might've. She needed to start fresh. She didn't want to hang on to anything she had before this. She was starting a new life.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 19:10

He noted the name mentally and reached back over Megara for the folder. He didn't care much about the silence that would fall unless Megara spoke up, but left that to her responcibility, as he flipped through each page. He looked back and forth, searching for anyone named Helga, but found none. How was he supposed to know what she was then? If she was safe? She was either extremely new or she had lied to them about her name. That was understandable.
He looked up at Megara and shook his head, whispering softly so the woman on the other side of the wall wouldn't be able to hear it: "She's not in here."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 19:14

Meg sat awkwardly while Dimitri searched through the little black book. Maybe she should say something? Just in case Dimitri didn't want her to know he was looking her up? "So..um Helga. How long have you been in here? This prison I mean.." Wow..talk about horrible social skills... When Dimitri said she wasn't in the book, she bit her bottom lip and began to worry. Were they not supposed to know about her? She couldn't possibly be new..could she? This place was truly odd...
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 20:04

Helga felt the color drain out of her face when they started to ask questions. She had to lie. There was no way she was going to let them figure out who she was. She cleared her throat and began to talk.

"Awhile," she said awkwardly. She tried to search for more words to say but she thought of none. She swallowed hard and tucked some hair behind her ear which began to fall. "I've lost track of time." That part was at least truthful. Helga honestly had no idea how long she had been in the prison cell. But it already felt like days. She sighed and waited for their response.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyWed 14 Aug - 21:09

Dimitri looked down at the folder again and back up, frowning at the other woman's answer. If she wasn't new, she was definitively lying about her name. He mouthed as much to Megara, making what he wished to say clear with exaggerated movements of his mouth. She's lying about her name.
"Oh okay.. well, we'll be quiet so.. we're sorry we disturbed you," he said awkwardly, once again trying to get out of this conversation with a clear psycopath. She already knew all about them, all she had to do was look at the folder and remember their names.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 0:22

Meg nodded at Dimitri, showing that she understood him as she frowned and looked towards the wall where the woman would be. She must be lying...either that or it's another one of Korso's games. He's trying to trick them or something. She didn't feel like saying a word, so she just sat there quietly, trying to force her mind onto another topic to think about. Her hatred for Korso grew everyday, everything that he's done to them. Only a true psycho would do that to another human being.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 2:16

Helga sat in silence for a moment then spoke up again. "Wait," she called out. She was desperate for human contact. Her prison mate hadn't woken up yet and it began to worry her. Hopefully Korso's gas didn't harm him. "I'm already awake, I might as well continue to talk." Helga waited and listened to the couple. It took them a while to respond when she said something. She knew they were on to her. She knew they were trying to figure her out. She swallowed hard and hoped they wouldn't ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 14:41

Dimitri looked from the folder, to Megara, to the wall.
"Ehmm, alright.." he said awkwardly and hesitant. He had been so close to dodging the bullet, but knowing she most likely was a psycopath and that she already knew their names and everything about them, he deemed it unwise to ignore and anger her. Better to just play along until she went away.
"So..." he said, leaving a long, awkward pause, not knowing what to say. His nervousness was getting the better of him. "What are you in for?" he asked, knowing that whatever she was in for must be worse than whatever she confessed to, or else there would be no need to lie about it.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 15:04

Meg continued to sit quietly next to Dimitri, her mind still wandering on all the possibilities. When Dimitri asked what she was on for, she prepared herself for another lie. They would never know what shes truly done, since they dont even know her real name.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 15:53

Helga sighed and played with her hands in her lap. There was no sense in lying about what she did. She might as well tell them the truth. "Murder," she said softly. The words felt sour coming out of her mouth. She tried to lick her lips but they were beyond chapped. She tried drinking more water.

"What are you two in here for?" she asked curiously. She probably already knew according to their files, but she didn't want them to figure out she was a guard.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 16:10

"Don't you have a folder?" Dimitri blurted before thinking. She was probably just checking if they were lying or not. If she was, lying to her would only end badly. "Paying a prostitute," he admitted before looking over to Megara. He wasn't going to answer for her in case she preferred not to answer.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 17:08

Meg looked at Dimitri in surprise when he blurted out, but understood the feeling. "Robbery, Breaking and Entering...and attempted murder.." The last part came out soft..it wasn't something she was proud of. Just saying it out loud made her stomach twist and turn. He deserved it though...
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 18:28

Helga once more became silent when Dimitri asked why she wasn't in the folder. She held her head a bit then laid it against the bars. She tried to think of an excuse but she just couldn't. "I guess I'm just special," she said softly. "Let's just say, I'm in here due to one of Korso's 'games'."

Helga shuddered at the thought of Korso and what he was capable of doing. She clenched her fists and pursed her lips together. It almost took everything in her to keep from screaming.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyThu 15 Aug - 22:37

[OOC: Dimitri asked if she didn't have a folder in her cell, since she asked about his crime xDD If she had a folder in her cell (which she does), she could just look it up since she knew his name xDD I don't mind the post though, makes sense that Helga could get confused by the question if you did, so no worries :)Just wanted to specify ^^'' Also, sorry this post is so late, I've been busy xDD]

Dimitri frowned when she spoke of the games. Both Megara and he had been part of one and knew exactly what she was talking about, but something seemed to scurry. Like why she was bringing it up now, it was as if she was scared of being caught. And it seemed to him that the games were to harm people, not protect them. And if he had left her out of the folder... it must be something really bad... that scared him more than ever.
"Oh, okay," he said, careful of saying anything that would upset or aggrivate her. If she was to become his new cellmate for example, he didn't want to get on her bad side. That could never end well.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyFri 16 Aug - 0:26

Meg bit ler lip as Helga mentioned Korso's games. So she was right... She wasn't so sure what to do now. "I'm sure Korso wouldn't leave her out on purpose...maybe it's a mistake..maybe?" She kept her voice low, low enough so Helga couldn't hear. She didn't feel safe. something just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyFri 16 Aug - 3:53

Helga could hear them whispering but she couldn't make out the words. She sighed, she knew they were trying to figure her out. She sat there quietly and tried to think of what to say next. She needed to soften their suspicion against her.

"I feel like I've been forgotten here," she said. "I noticed I'm not in the folder of prisoners. That scares me. I feel like it's a sign that Korso is wanting to kill me." Helga tried to play out the innocent and scared prisoner act that she saw other inmates play so well. She hoped she was convincing enough to the other two prisoners. She hoped they wouldn't see through her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyFri 16 Aug - 10:20

Dimitri gave Megara a worried look and squeezed her hand. Don't trust her, he mouthed.
It still seemed that she was scrambling, trying to get out of her own stupid lie, but something else caught his attention and made him frown in fear. Kill her? He'd been part of a game, but never seen anyone actually die in here. Though he had often thought about it, hearing it said by someone else made it so much more real and frightening. He looked up at Megara to see how she would take the news.
"I don't think he would warn people like that, so you shouldn't worry," he called over to her. "It's probably just a psycological trick to get you scared." He didn't believe a word he just said, but decided to go with her lie. It was better if she thought he believed her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart EmptyFri 16 Aug - 12:26

Meg stiffened when Helga mentioned being killed by Korso. Wait..Korso. "Um, Helga, have you met Korso yet? I only know one person that knew him before any of the tasks..." She could probably lie out of it, but Cillian was the only person she knew who had met Korso personally. Maybe she was interviewed by him as well? Or something else... She couldn't quite get that part yet.
She braced herself for the answer. If she wasn't who she says she is, then maybe that would trip her up enough to where they could figure her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart   {TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart Empty

Back to top Go down

{TTW- Tag: Megara and Dimitri} A cold cell for a cold heart
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next