Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}

Go down 
+3
Mulan Xiang Fa
Helga Sinclair
Eva Petrova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} Empty
PostSubject: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 14:23

Petrova Pastila ~*~ Part One
Eva's hand swept backwards and forwards, up and down the wall with the paintbrush. It was a flamboyant orange but somehow it seemed to suit the brightly lit room as sun filtered in through the windows. It was a simple summers day and memories of the dark cells back in the prison seemed so far away. She still wasn't sure how they had managed to escape Korso, but they had done it eventually.

"I still don't know why you had to pick orange," a voice from behind Eva huffed with a teasing expression plainly evident on her face. The steps creaked as Eva stepped down from the ladders, admiring her handywork.

"It's important to make the bad things in your life eventually become-," Eva began, before she was interrupted.

"Something good," Helga rolled her eyes with a smirk. "Come here you," She laughed, pulling Eva down from the ladders and planting a kiss on her lips. Their arms wrapped around each other as they heard the ding from the doorway, meaning someone had just entered the shop. Petrova Pastila, the sweet shop Eva had always wanted to own.

"Oh.. um, am I interrupting?" Dimitri asked awkwardly from the doorway, his eyes darting around the shop to avoid looking at the couple who were currently making out in front of him. He had just wanted some sweets, though, to be honest, he wasn't really complaining at the view.

"Not at all," Eva smiled, swinging herself around from behind Helga who cheekily pinched her arse before she could pull away completely. She gave her a glare and rolled her eyes playfully before returning to her position behind the counter. "What can I do for you today Dimmy?"

"Just the usual gingerbread," Dimitri forced a smile as he tried to stand in a position behind the counter that wouldn't reveal the bulge growing in his pants. He still hadn't learnt to control himself around girls. Eva nodded, taking some gingerbread and wrapping it up carefully in the packaging. She added the orange sticker of 'Petrova Pastila' to seal it before handing it over to him.

Voices from the doorway caused them both to look around and see Helga talking to a couple and inviting them inside. The familiar ding sounded as a smiling female with her hair tied back pulled a begrudging looking male into the shop behind her. Their hands were tightly clasped and it was evident that Cillian and Megara were officially a couple, she hadn't seen them in years. If the holding hands wasn't proof enough, what happened next certainly was. A small girl with Cillian's hair and Megara's eyes came bounding in behind them with a wide grin which would look a lot like her father's, if he smiled half as often.

"Hey Eva, look whose here," Helga came behind the counter and snuck an arm around her fiance's waist. She was smirking and evidently thinking exactly what Eva was thinking. Since when was Cillian father material? Meg must certainly have worked her magic there.

"So what's your name little one?" Eva leaned over the counter and smiled at the child.

"Jessabelle Norewood," The little girl replied with a smile, she couldn't have been more than four years old.

"Here you are then Jessabelle," Eva handed her a little bag of mixed sweets. "You can have these for free, just don't be telling my other customers or they'll be expecting the same treatment." She winked at the child as she grinned and sprang back to her parents, waving the bag triumphantly. Meanwhile, Dimitri glanced sulkily over to the little girl, wondering why he too couldn't have had his gingerbread for free. Nonetheless, it was nice to see the couple finally happy and with a daughter.

"Thank you Eva," Cillian nodded his appreciation towards the blonde who simply waved it off with a smile. It was why she had opened this business in the first place, to make people happy. That's what she intended to do.

~*~

I'm not sure where this came from. I think I just felt really inspired about Eva owning a sweetshop in the future, and YES, I do ship Helga/Eva. Idk where that came from either. But I do. I ship a lot of people though, so. xD I might make a part two of this with more characters if people like what I've done here. We'll see. <3

Last edited by Eva Petrova on Thu 8 Aug - 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 14:49

Ahhhh *-* I just screamed a little inside xD This is SO adorable!! I love it <333

And I have to admit, Helga/Eva would be pretty cute... >.> xD
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 14:50

Yayyy! I'm so pleased xDDD I am so glad you like it *0*
[They totally, definitely, would. 100%. YES. They are like my guilty OTP >.>]
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 14:54

OMG it's so cute! Ans awwwwe Jessabelle Norewood!
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 15:04

Thanks so much xD I thought this roleplay could do with some happy!cute stuffs ;3
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 16:24

Hahahha xD aaw this is awesome xD Megara you no tell me we had children? Surprised

I love this xD Chessie you crazy <3
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 16:30

Yayy, I'm glad you like it Audrey dear! <333 Hehe, hope you enjoy your daughter I randomly created.~
[Of course I am, it's why you love me ;3 Cause you're crazy too ma'am.]
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 16:35

Aww, this is so cute! Very Happy I love this! Uurgh, and now I'm going to be shipping Helga/Eva XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 16:37

I'm glad you like it! <33 Haha, yayy. I have a fellow shipper ~ Join me in my sea of feels. ;3
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 16:39

OMG, I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a fanfiction xDDD At first I laughed loudly when Dimitri was his own awkward self from the very beginning xDD Then I couldn't help but laugh even more when you made him a pervert with a boner xDD And I COMPLETELY lost it when he wanted his candy for free xDDD OMG Chessie xDDD
And when I first read the topic title I was like: "Did she just tag Meg twice? O.o'' " and then realized her kid was named after her and going: Oooooh! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptyThu 8 Aug - 16:43

I was totally waiting for your response xDD Dimitri is such a hilarious character, I told you I just naturally loved him and his awkwardness. He's realistic, and that's why he's so funny. xD I am SO SO pleased you liked it though, I was scared I'd got him wrong. Your comment made me laugh out loud aswell xD
Yeah I wasn't sure whether to tag their child or not, but I decided to confuse people to make them read it, mwahaha. ;D
Thanks so much for your compliments sweetie! <33
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} EmptySun 18 Aug - 23:12

How have I not seen this before!? Holy crap this is amazing! I can already picture a mini Meg/Cillian baby xDDD
Oh goodness, I can't wait for more! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}   Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle} Empty

Back to top Go down

Petrova Pastila || Future Fanfic : AU {Starring: Eva, Helga, Dimitri, Cillian, Megara, Jessabelle}
Page 1 of 1