Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And Who Might You Be?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:54

(I suppose. Otherwise you might need a janitor xD)

Flynn smirked. "Do you know why I did it? Do you know what kind of life provoked me to do those things? Do you know my favorite favor of ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:19

(good point XDD when do you want her coming in? XDD)
Aurora sighed, "No but I frankly don't care, because last time I checked you were the one in the prison jumpsuit." She said snidely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:28

(Well Flynn unfortunately admitted defeat and went to clean the blood off himself. Everyone's alive I swear. You could pop in if you'd like but you don't have to.)

Flynn laughed. "And last time I checked you were walking away. If you weren't at least interested in what I had to say you'd be gone." he crossed his arms smugly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:35

(I could have her pound on the door or something XDD)
She rolled her eyes, "Or maybe I'm just bored." She stated with a smirk of her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:40

(You could. Flynn's takin a nap but maybe next check up or whatever i'm sure you'd notice the blood on his clothes. I can picture if Korso saw them he'd be like "goddamit he killed someone before I got the video camera" xD)

Flynn scoffed. "Then you've come to the right place. I'm full of surprises."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:51

(XDDDD yeah)
Aurora snorted, "I'm sure you are." She said dryly as she leaned back against the door with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:02

"I so am. I wrestled a bear, skydived, found myself in the Sahara dessert after a spirit journey, what have you done lately?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:07

(I don't know why but I get the feeling this could be the start of an odd friendship <<>> XDD)
Aurora sighed, "What I enjoy doing...keeping an eye on the criminals." She said dryly as she made a face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:20

(F is for friends who talk through the cell wall, U is for U and me xD)

"Something tells me knitting isn't your thing. What about...hmm..Volleyball? Yeah, that sounds right." Flynn joked, hard set on making the guard laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:26

(N is for anywhere and anytime at all XDD)
Aurora raised an eyebrow, "Volleyball? Not exactly my kind of sport...keep guessing." She said with some amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:30

"Air hockey, bowling, pie eating contest, librarian book stacking tournament 500." Flynn noticed her slight entertainment and smiled, pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:56

A sudden laugh escaped her lips which she stifled before she shook her head, "I can't say either of those sounds quite like me....you were closer when you mentioned volleyball." She said as she pushed herself off the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 22:08

"Hmmm...so something to do with balls...basketball, football, baseball." Flynn was proud he had managed a laugh from the guard.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 22:32

Aurora pretended to applaud, "Bravo...number one for you...only took more then a few tries." Aurora said as she smirked a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 23:24

Flynn held up his hands as if legitimately accepting praise. "I tried and therefore no one can judge me. Although i'm not sure which choice was correct." he chuckled. "Your turn. Try and guess something about me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Who Might You Be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION A :: CELL A3-
Jump to: