Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And Who Might You Be?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

And Who Might You Be? Empty
PostSubject: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptySat 6 Jul - 1:53

Aurora was walking along the cellblock area, her entire posture showed how seriously she took her job. Every now and then she would have to yell at some of the occupants when she could hear things get out hand and right now she was waiting for the next disruption, it wasn't something she would be unused too that was for sure. She paused by cell three and waited briefly checking to see if anything sounded out of the ordinary...it didn't so she started walking back.
(he can make some sort of disruption maybe? Or just yell something? XDD idk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 19:59

Flynn pounded at the bars vigorously. Tobias was sleeping but he didn't care. Another sleepless night due to another nightmare. Hearing the sound of approaching footsteps he called, "Hey! Thanks for the tattoo! It's freakin lovely!" The burn on the back of his neck flared.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 20:09

(the cells in block A are like rooms and don't have bars x3)
Aurora rolled her eyes as E83191 started a little ruckus and turned to head back to cell three, "I thought it was." She said sarcastically once she had reached his cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 20:45

(OOOHH sorry xD)

Flynn scowled. "I don't know which one of you was the one who did it. But I swear all of you guys will be hearing from my lawyers once I find one who can put up with me and works cheap."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 21:22

Aurora laughed, "Trust me, your lawyers aren't going to be paying a visit here. So you can stop with those kind of threats." She said with a smirk as she turned to keep walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 21:41

Flynn looked down at the ground thinking intently. "Wait!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 22:20

Aurora paused, "Yes?" She asked as she glanced down at her nails...she could care less about whatever it was he had to say to her. If it was a threat she had dealt with all kinds in her day and if it was name calling she had dealt with that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 22:23

Flynn sighed. "Are prisoners allowed visitors? Like if family came then they could have like visits...supervised or some crap like that?" He looked both fearful and hopeful. Maybe I could see her. Or maybe he would come. Flynn thought with a mixture of joy and revulsion.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 22:31

Aurora sighed, "Nope...and before you ask, no we don't allow phone calls outside the prison." She added simply. Those were the rules and that was just how things would have to be for all the prisoners to get used too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyMon 8 Jul - 22:54

"That's slightly reassuring." he said, looking down at his feet. Flynn didn't know what he expected. At least this meant he would stay far away from him while he was here.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyTue 9 Jul - 0:32

That caused her to raise her eyebrow in some surprise, "How come?" She asked eventually, she didn't normally care about what went on with prisoners and all but call her curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyTue 9 Jul - 0:42

Flynn hesitated. He didn't want to say anything about his father who single handedly ruined his life. "I just want to make sure that...that someone I know stays far away from me."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyTue 9 Jul - 0:48

She frowned at that, "Ok well don't worry about that....the only people to watch out for are the ones who are inside the prison." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyTue 9 Jul - 0:59

Flynn chuckled. "I'm not worried about that. I can handle myself. I've been to worse places than this." he smirked at her, slightly comforted by her lack of complete resentment towards him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyTue 9 Jul - 2:02

(he can't see her, just as a reminder <3)
Aurora raised an eyebrow at that, "Yeah well don't get too comfortable...things here get messy." She stated simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyTue 9 Jul - 2:34

(He meant her tone. Like how she wasn't totally sarcastic or anything. "oh don't worry about that.")

Flynn rolled his eyes. "I'm not afraid. I'm good at cleaning up messes."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyTue 9 Jul - 17:45

(aahh gotcha XDD)
She smirked, "Good to know." She said before she turned to keep walking, she was wasting time as it was talking to the prisoner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyTue 9 Jul - 18:15

"All you guards think you're so high above us. When really were all the same." Flynn retorted.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyWed 10 Jul - 18:57

( I didn't even see this! so sorry hun <3333)
Aurora rolled her eyes, "I've never resorted to doing criminal actions, so no we're not the same." She said with a sigh before she started to leave again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:08

(No problem at all! <3)
Flynn snorted. "Just because you've never committed a crime doesn't mean that you're going to the pearly gates. I'm sorry to say but were all scum. You brand, beat, and step on us like you're so much better when really, if in our situations, you'd do the same things if not worse." Flynn raised an eyebrow. "What happened to you to make you hate us all? The crimes we committed yeah that's an excuse but that's not the whole reason. I can tell with you guards. You're all hiding something. So what is it? How did you end up here?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:13

Aurora smirked, "If I had anything to hide, which I don't then why would I bother telling you? And the reason I'm here is to make sure scum like you stay where you get put. As for my reason, well that's classified." She said sarcastically before she started walking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:20

(I just cant walk away-say it now plays in the background xD)

Flynn heard her make her way to leave. Not quite wanting her to go yet he retorted, "It was something bad wasn't it? Someone hurt you, got away with it, maybe they hurt someone you loved? Whatever reason I can tell you weren't always like this. No girl ever wakes up one morning and says 'I want to hang around with some sociopaths today.' Unless something bad happens. Something bad enough to kill that girl."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:42

(XDDD)
Aurora shook her head, "And why would a criminal like you care?" She growled, she knew well enough that none of the prisoners ever did and besides that she wasn't one to have a big confessional with a prisoner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:45

(Just letting you know there's a fight brewing in A3. Flynn kind of lost his temper xD takes place after this RP)

Flynn grinned. "Believe it or not we all were people once. Even though we don't seem like it. I'm a curious person. You tell me why you're here and i'll answer any question you got."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:52

(sooo you want Aurora to intervene? XD)
Aurora laughed, "I already know everything you've done, so why would I want to know more about you?" She asked darkly. She was getting irritated, it wasn't his business what had happened with her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Who Might You Be?   And Who Might You Be? Empty

Back to top Go down

And Who Might You Be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION A :: CELL A3-
Jump to: