Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friendship or casualty?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

Friendship or casualty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jul - 11:05

"I'm not a horrible person.." Tobias shrugged blankly - and he honestly thought he wasn't.
"Just because someone has said that these things are bad, it doesn't mean it has to be. I just had some fun - why is that bad?" Tobias chuckled and took a minute to think about all the wonderful things he had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jul - 16:00

Flynn shook his head. "Anyone here can try to justify what they've done. But in the end it all boils down to the fact that were here, and were never getting out." Flynn tapped his shoes against the walls. "Ever thought of busting out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jul - 19:29

"Not yet.." Tobias chuckled with a wide smile.
"I have to see what this place offers before I starts to think about something like that. Maybe I will have a wonderful life here" He shrugged, and still with his smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jul - 20:05

[OCC: Btw, There is now a topic in A2 with a TTW between us and the girls there if you want to join Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship or casualty?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION A :: CELL A3-
Jump to: