Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friendship or casualty?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Friendship or casualty? Empty
PostSubject: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyMon 1 Jul - 22:16

Flynn attempted to stomp his feet down to prevent the guards from dragging him to the cell. Flynn's on/off claustrophobia had him weak in the knees at the thought of an enclosed cell. But they overpowered him.

"Enjoy your new cellmate. Try not to cause any trouble or you'll pay the price." One of the guards taunted as he gripped Flynn by the back of his shoulders and shoved him roughly into the cell. Due to the lack of handcuffs restricting him, Flynn was able to shield himself as he collapsed to the ground.

Running at them seconds after they shut it Flynn was nearly struck in the face. Giving the cackling guards a scowl Flynn turned to examine the room. Although not as bad as Flynn had pictured it still gave off the feeling of misery and unpleasantness. A wooden table, wooden chair, two beds, and a nearby bathroom, Flynn pictured himself suitably in the room till the next switch.

He was shocked however to see someone occupying one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyTue 2 Jul - 13:52

Tobias opened his eyes when he heard the door to the cell open, but since he layed with the face towards the wall - he couldn't see who it was. Once the noise was over, Tobias slowly sat up on the bed and leaned his elbows on his knees.
"Hi.." He said simply before he stood up to walk closer to the man - and with a blank expression on his face.
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyTue 2 Jul - 19:33

Flynn stepped back cautiously. "Making friends" was not his greatest skill.

"I'm your new cellmate." he eyed the man over briefly. Not my type. He thought to himself. "The names Flynn Rider." He held out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyTue 2 Jul - 19:38

Tobias took a long look at his hand before he just turned around to sit down on his bed again.
"Tobias DeSoto.." He said shortly and leaned his arms on his knees.
"So what did you do to end up here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyTue 2 Jul - 20:09

Flynn stiffened. He hated bringing up his crimes. Not that he regretted them, but once it was out in the open, he could feel the glares and beading eyes fixed on him, feel their disgust and loathing...

"A lot of shit. I'll tell you one though. I beat a bitch senseless. She's not dead, just sleepy. That's how they caught me and found out my other crimes."

Flynn made his way to the second bed and collapsed into it, staring up at the ceiling. He turned his head slightly to face Tobias. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyTue 2 Jul - 22:48

Tobias let out a small, quiet laugh to himself when Flynn told him about his crime. Not only did he looked like a softy, but he acted probably like one too.
Once Flynn asked Tobias about his crimes, his laugh got louder and he sighed deeply as he ran his hand through his hair.
"What haven't I done?!" He chuckled, mostly to himself.
"I'm kinda in the Mafia-business, so I guess you can figure out the rest.." He said with a dark smirk as he looked over to the other man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyTue 2 Jul - 23:14

Flynn scowled. "I don't like being laughed at. I've done things that would have you crying to your mommy." Flynn wasnt sure whether he could get along with his new cell buddy without throwing one punch.

Easy there. He tried to calm himself.

"But i'm not here to impress you."
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyTue 2 Jul - 23:20

"Well, even if you were- you wouldn't succeed" Tobias chuckled and placed his hands causally on the back of his head.
"Soo, is it your first time in prison?" He asked and tilted his head a little to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyTue 2 Jul - 23:49

Flynn rolled his eyes. "Not at all. I've been in and out since I was fifteen." Flynn sat up and crossed his arm, glaring down Tobias. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyWed 3 Jul - 9:55

Once again, Tobias let out a loud laugh and raised an eyebrow as he looked at the other man.
"This is my first time.. Unlike others - I'm pretty good at avoiding to get caught" Tobias smirked and stood up to walk over to one of the chars instead. He sat down with a thud and placed his feet on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyWed 3 Jul - 18:07

"You think I wanted to get caught? It's hard trying to be careful when-" Flynn stopped. He refused to finish his sentence. It's hard to be careful when there's someone waiting for you back home

Flynn adjusted himself on the bed. It wasn't soft but it wasn't uncomfortable. "Whatever. That doesn't matter." Flynn searched his brain for any further conversation ideas. "So the Mafia eh? I've been tempted but that kind of stuff has never been my thing. How many skulls did you crack to wind up in here? Or did they catch you with powder on your nose?" Flynn chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 9:27

"Even if it were your thing, you wouldn't fit in anyways" Tobias smirked and glanced at Flynn for a moment. It was fun teasing him, and that's a good thing - because otherwise he would just get annoyed at him.
"Both actually.. But that isn't all I've done" He shrugged blankly and stretched his arms in a yawn. "I've lost count in how many people I have killed or hurt. Not even the cops knows.." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 14:58

Flynn rolled his eyes. This guy didn't know half of the things Flynn had done.
"I never saw the purpose to killing someone. It's not as easy to clean up. When I scared them enough, my swingers wouldn't dare squeal about the fun we had. They enjoyed it anyways if they didn't deserve it." Not waiting Tobias's reaction he added, "You know what, whatever you did probably wasn't any better than what I did to them so why don't we agree to disagree."
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 15:40

"Fine.. Fine, whatever" Tobias sighed as he stood up and walked around in the small cell. He knew for sure that he would get bored in here..
"So, Rider- was it? Do you have any kids or wife at home, hm?" Tobias asked gently and tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 16:14

Flynn stopped everything. It was like the cell, Tobias, everything just vanished around him.
Flynn. said the familiar voice in his head. Flynn i'm scared.
Flynn stood up abruptly. Facing the wall his his head hung low and his arms crossed. "No. Never have or did. It's hard to stick around with someone like me." he took a deep breath to try and calm himself. "You got anyone waiting for you at home?"
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 16:21

Tobias raised an eyebrow at Flynn's suddenly movement, but just shrugged to himself - he didn't really cared about what problems the other man had.
"You mean besides the hookers and my gambling-friends? - no, not really" Tobias smirked and picked away some dirt from underneath his nails. "Or maybe my pals, but they know I'll never get out of here alive"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 16:25

"Why do you say that? Since you act like such a tough guy you could have what it takes to break out." Flynn added extra sarcasm to his voice. Flynn didn't care for this guy at all.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 16:35

"Probabaly.." Tobias shrugged and didn't cared if it was sarcasm or not. He laid down in the bed he had chosen when he came and placed his hands under his head.
"I just don't have the energy. Why bother? It can be fun to be in here too.. I'm sure I'll get alot of new friends here" He said and turned his head so that he could smirk towards Flynn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 16:47

Flynn scoffed. "Obviously since your so friendly and such a pleasure to be around." Flynn continued to face the wall. "Well if you have a problem you won't have to deal with me long. Were switching rooms soon. Who knows, I might be put in with someone more my type." Flynn chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 22:18

"I'm not saying I don't like you.." Tobias chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest.
"But I'm not saying that I like you either.. I have only known you for like-- what? 5 Minutes?" He shrugged and glanced at the man who faced the wall.
"So you don't like me? How sad for you- because I'm actually a pretty nice person" He said, and once again Tobias let out a small laugh - mostly because he knew it wasn't true..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyThu 4 Jul - 23:41

Flynn smirked although he tried to hide it. "You're pretty funny when you're not a smart ass." Flynn decided to change the subject. "You met the other guards yet?"
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyFri 5 Jul - 9:25

"I've only met the Warden, a nice- old dude" Tobias chuckled and shook his head to himself at the thought of him. He was wierd..
"How about you? And have you seen any of the other prisoners? Are there any pretty girls?" He asked and faked a girly smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptyFri 5 Jul - 14:19

Flynn shrugged. "Only met one of the guards. Pretty cute but a total douche. Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone else good looking enough for my standards, which is weird for a guy like me to have standards."
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptySat 6 Jul - 12:25

Pretty cute but a total douche?! Tobias thought of Flynn's sentence with a little frown when he didn't exactly knew what he meant. Was it a girl who was cute, but mean - or a guy who was cute? Now Tobias understood why the Warden had warned him about not dropping the soap in the shower..
"Everyone can have standards.. Just because you're a werid guy, it doesn't mean you can't have anything good" Tobias said with a shrugg.
"And even though you would meet anyone here, do you really think you would have a chance? You're a prisoner"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? EmptySat 6 Jul - 14:43

Flynn laughed. "Like anyone here is better than the other? Were all here because were horrible people who made horrible decisions and are all locked in the same horrible prison. Were all going to hell so why not have some fun?" Flynn sat back on the bed. He desperately craved a cigarette right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or casualty?   Friendship or casualty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship or casualty?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION A :: CELL A3-
Jump to: