Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) Empty
PostSubject: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptySun 12 Jan - 15:29

( okay I hope this is fine)

In the darkness of sleep Jamika woke up from her prison jumpsuit on the mattress. She looked over to her cellmate whose hair still looked intact. Lettting out a calming breath as that was all she could ask for. Afraid her cellmate was a rough sleeper. She had almost put her hair in the vase. Slowly getting off the bed she went over to the vase and cipped off a big piece. She looked at the wall she was sure she saw Mulan talking and even give it a name. Seeing if the wall was able to be marked on. She took the vase piece and began carving. Seeing the glass piece left a small indent with a white chalky trail. She lowered herself to the tables level. "I hope she's not too attached to you meg. But you are the perfect blank slate. Uh no pun intended." She said to the wall. She then continued carving on Meg the wall.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptySun 12 Jan - 20:32

(OOC: You're fine Smile )

There was a scrapping noise, weaving in and out of her dreams. Meg's eyes flicked open and she sighed. It was coming from the wall. She pushed herself up and loosely braided her hair. Mulan must be awake or something. Probably fighting the air again no doubt.
She could hear mumbling from the other side, though it didn't sound like Mulan...she was probably just too tired.
"What are you doing Mulan? Do you know what time it is?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptySun 12 Jan - 20:36

Mary woke up hearing her cellmate talk to the wall.
"Seriously Meg?!", She blinked a few times to see clear, "Why are you talking to the wall?"
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyMon 13 Jan - 0:31

Jamika stopped carving on the wall and raised a brow at two voices coming from. Of course this place was too cheap to get thicker walls. "Well it seems like the girl wasn't as touched as I thought. I'm not Mulan, but I assume one of you two is meg." She said.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyMon 13 Jan - 1:02

Meg rubbed her eyes and flung her hair over her shoulder. "I'm not talking to the wa-" She stopped mid-sentence when she heard a different voice from the other side of the wall. That wasn't Mulan. There was no way she slept long enough for there to be a cell swap, even since she was still with Mary. "Um, I'm Meg, sorry I thought you were Mulan. You must be....Jamika if I recall?"
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyMon 13 Jan - 13:18

Jamika stood up blocking what she wrote so far from the camera. Listening to the other woman ask meg the person if she was talking to the wall as well. Had made Jamika laugh and realize the other one must be new as well. "Your friend there thinks your slightly touched as well. You veterans are very horrible at telling people the important stuff right away. Jamika is right I pressume your meg. Who is the confused newbie? and what else did she say about me to you?" Jamika asked. Since that would be the only reason Meg knew her name.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyMon 13 Jan - 13:25

Meg leaned up against the wall and rolled up the sleeves of her jumpsuit. "Not much. I don't even think she told me your name, I found it in the binder. And this 'newbie' is Mary." She wasn't sure if Mary would share her name with a "wall", so she did it for her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyMon 13 Jan - 17:47

"And who is Mulan?!", Mary said annoyed, "It's getting quite distracting here.."
Mary looked at Meg and sat next to her to hear better what the woman in the other cell said.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyMon 13 Jan - 17:56

Meg rolled her eyes and shushed Mary. She tended to get worked up over little things...
"There's another cell on the other side of this wall. Where there is a cell, there are people inside it. Mulan is a 'veteran' as you would say, like me. We have been here since this place opened." She explained to Mary. Newbies weren't her favorite but whenever they call her a 'veteran', she cringes. Veterans die. That was something she did not want.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyMon 13 Jan - 18:23

"Respect to both of you..", Mary said not very enthusiastic, "Seems like you now how to survive but not how to escape.."
She couldn't help but giggle.
"Do they have the same horrible cell?", Mary said to the wall and to Meg.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyTue 14 Jan - 2:15

Jamika gave a unenthused chuckled at Mary's respectful words. "The room is disgusting, the smell is awful and I can do both. But why is my name in the binder?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyTue 14 Jan - 3:50

Meg was getting bored of the classic newbie questions. "Everyone is in the binder. You, me, anyone else in a cell. Each cell has one." She grabbed the binder and ran her hands over the cover. Everyone she knew in this place was inside. The ones she barely knew, and the ones she loved. Her eyes roamed up from the pages and out to the hallway. She should probably talk to a guard...Dimitri had to be close by.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) EmptyTue 14 Jan - 4:54

Jamika sighed disappointed at another thing Mulan didn't tell her they had. She looked around not seeing the binder until she spotted it sticking out from under the mattress. It took her a minute to remove it from under the mattress. But she picked it up and went through it seeing Meg, Mary and others "Wow. This can actually..." she stopped to think about a way to make this useful. Placing her chipped vase piece in the binder. "Is there anything in there that can mark the wall?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)   Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally some adults (tag c4 , mulan)
Page 1 of 1