Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling alone in crowded room (Tag: Tobias)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

Feeling alone in crowded room (Tag: Tobias) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling alone in crowded room (Tag: Tobias)   Feeling alone in crowded room (Tag: Tobias) EmptyFri 6 Sep - 12:53

"Maybe" Those unsure words were followed by darkness. And emptyness..

Cillian woke up. He couldn't remember feeling this crap after waking up. Had he even fallen asleep? It was probably the gass. Jane.. opening his eyes he looked around. Jane...where was she? Than his eye fell on the male in his cell. "..urgh..amazing .." he groaned. His hand went to his forehead. Was Jane still okay?...cillian sighed. He did not know. And that was annoying. Sitting up as he leaned his head against the wall. Well this was prison. He did not have many people left to care about before he went in here. but in this prison he had met Megara..and Jane...And he couldn't help but wonder.. Did Korso do this on purpose? Pair him up with these people?

Cillian would not be surprised if Korso had files from every single person in his office. Cillian wondered if he recorded every task. Because Jane had not seen their third task. Maybe some other tasks had happened mainwhile. How many people from that folder would still be in here? He was sure the task he got wasn't the worst. Not to mention the rooms. Cillian had such a good rooms these past months. Would that be because of behaviour? Well he wasn't much of a trouble maker. But than again. Cillian looked at the male sleeping on the floor. Maybe Korso got afraid I would seduce every woman. That made Cillian smirk.
Back to top Go down

Feeling alone in crowded room (Tag: Tobias)
Page 1 of 1