Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] Empty
PostSubject: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyTue 3 Sep - 21:00

Jane sat on the bed, her head leaning at the wall behind her. She remembered that Cillian said something like talking through the wall. But besides the fact, that in her room was nothing to do, since her cellmate seemed to be still sleeping and Jane didn't knew if Cillian was still in the old room, or in a room next to hers.

But a try? She really had nothing to do, than bore herself.

Jane knocked at the wall. "Hello?", she asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 4 Sep - 19:00

Cillian moved his head up once hearing a familiar voice. Was this true? Was this real? Jane was just on the other side? Cillian let his hand on the wall. "..Jane...?" he could almost touch her? It almost hurt how close she must have been. He wanted to hold her. Kiss her. She..was she really just a wall away? Cillian could not really believe it.

But from the inside he felt a form of happiness.. She's okay..She isn't hurt..or dead. Cillian could feel his heart in his throat. Jane was safe. Even if they could not talk for long. Even if he could not hold her. Atleast she was safe..
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 4 Sep - 19:07

A warm shiver run through Jane's spine, when she heard a familiar voice answering. A soft smile curled up on her lips. "Cillian...", her voice was low and gentle. "Are you okay?"

They had been giving the luck to talk to each other again. Jane wouldn't waste it.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 4 Sep - 19:16

"Cillian...,Are you okay?"

With that he smiled. "As long as you are. I am okay." Cillian closed his eyes. Leaning against the wall. Her voice was so sweet. So nice to listen to. He was probably smiling like a teenage boy having his first crush but he did not care. "Who's your cellmate?" Cillian asked. It did not really matter. She was here now. And even if he could not touch her. He could almost feel her smile and feel her soft arms around him. As if she had never left.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 4 Sep - 20:08

Jane smiled and touched the wall with her hand. "I'm alright.", she sighed silently. "I don't know who she is. It's a brunette like my first cellmate, but it's not my first cellmate. She's still sleeping on the floor...", Jane bit her lower lip.

"Who is yours?", sha asked back.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 4 Sep - 20:20

Cillian smiled. "I have a male here. Dark hair. Seems a bit skinny..seems we are both with a sleep cellmate.." Cillian sighed a bit.
"If I could break this wall I would." He smiled. It was a bit of a joke.

But on the other side..it wasn't a joke at all.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyThu 5 Sep - 4:49

"I wish you would do it.", she said. She missed him. Jane wrapped her arms around her upper body.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyThu 5 Sep - 12:22

Cillian punched his fist against the wall. But it only resulted in pain. ''I can't.'' Cillian sighed. Leaning his head against the wall. As his other hand caressed his hurting fist. Maybe they were just seeing things too negative. If it wasn't for this prison he had not met her. She would have been a faint memory. Blurred by years of experience. Cillian sighed.

''Jane..I'm glad I can talk to you this way..Even if I cannot be with you physically.'' Cillian said.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyThu 5 Sep - 17:14

Jane jumped a bit scared, when he punched the wall. "Are you okay?", her voice was trembling. "Don't hurt yourself.", she was worried now.

She smiled softly. "I'm glad as well."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyThu 5 Sep - 17:39

Her worries about him were sweet. She seemed to worry allot. Cillian smiled a weak smile.

"I am glad I got the oppurtunity to meet you again..." She was beautiful, smart..and just everything.."Because you are so special. And I would be lying if I said I did not miss you."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyThu 5 Sep - 19:22

Jane bit her lower lip. She didn't knew what to answer, he always made her compliments, she couldn't really believe. But they made her feel warm inside. "Thank you.", she smiled gently. "I miss you too...", they didn't even were seperated for a day and she had the feeling like somebody took something important from her. Something without she couldn't breathe or even live.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyThu 5 Sep - 20:54

"and yet we're only inches away.." Cillian chuckled. "I want to hold you." He said outloud. Closing his eyes. Hearing her voice was enough for now. But he couldn't wait to have her with him again. Hold her. Comfort her. And last but certainly not least.

Love her
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyFri 6 Sep - 23:00

"I wanna lay on your chest again.", she simply answered, before she blushed. This definitely wouldn't help. It seems like they are punished enough with hearing each other but not able to see or touch themselves. Jane sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptySat 7 Sep - 16:47

"Maybe we can imagine that." Cillian chuckled. He could only imagine her beautiful smile right now. He sighed. Now they could only talk. And he was lost in words. He held his hand on the wall. "I love you Jane.." Cillian whispered. Hoping she would hear.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptySun 8 Sep - 20:09

Jane blushed even more at his answer. "Uhm... well...", she leaned back against the wall.

"I love you Jane.."

A whisper from behind the wall. Jane sighed. "I love you too...", she whispered back softly.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptySun 8 Sep - 20:38

Closing his eyes again. "You better do otherwise I'm a sad old man." He joked.
It had been a while since he had loved someone.
With Megara it was more..lust? He did care about her.. But they did everything backwards it seemed. Jane and him first got to know each other. And there actually bloomed something. He felt like losing a part of hin when Jane was away. He did miss Megara. But Jane was part of him. Somehow...

Maybe because she knew his past..thinking about this..he should tell Jane. "Jane..I want to tell you something. It's not really a secret. But something you might want to know." Cillian began. Yeah yeah he was a mood breaker. So what?
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyMon 9 Sep - 5:49

"But I don't want to....", Jane pouted slightly, before she recognized he couldn't see her, so she sighed softly.

Jane raised an eyeborw. "What do you want to tell me?", she asked carefully and a bit scared. He didn't want them to break up, though they loved each other? Though that wouldn't be told like being a secret...
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 11 Sep - 14:24

Cillian cleared his throat. "Remember when I told you about my last task? Where I cut off my finger for Megara?" Cillian would take it slow and clear. So she wouldn't be too shocked. "I also told you that I had been roomed with her before." going through his hair. "This was all before you." Cillian said quietly. "Megara and me had something going on. It was more leaning towards friendship than anything else. But at one point we did have sex..." Cillian waited for her responce. Praying she would take it ...well.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 11 Sep - 14:58

Jane listened to him closely and then stayed quiet for quite a long time. She didn't really knew what to say. Somehow, she felt hurt, but on the other side... She didn't knew Meg and she didn't really recognized Cillian at the contest on TV. Should she be mad at him for doing this? He was a free man, as you could be here obviousily, and if he wanted to, he could still leave her and go with Meg. Besides the fact, if her broken heart would take it or not.

Jane sighed. "Do you want me to cry? To be mad at you?", she asked instead with a low and soft voice. She felt a bit hurt yes, but not like she would scream or cry right now. Like he said... It was all before they met again. "Would you do it again, if you see her again now?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 11 Sep - 15:08

He waited for her responce which took very...very..very long..Cillian wondered if she was still there. What if he had hurt her? Did she want to leave him now? Cillian clenched his teeth. What if she was heartbroken now?

But his doubts were a bit less when she started speaking. "I don't want you to cry. I want you to know the truth and not be fooled by anything that might be said or shown..." Would you do it again, if you see her again now?" ...Cillian took a deep breath. Shaking his head. "We have something together don't we? I won't cheat on you.."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyWed 11 Sep - 19:59

"Good.", Jane nodded. "I trust you. More than I ever did before other persons. I love you, and even though I feel a bit hurt right now, it's not that worse, that I don't understand you. I can't judge you for things you did before we met and fell in love.", she paused for a moment.

"Just be sure, that I will act really possessive in front of other women now. I don't like to share."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyThu 12 Sep - 6:51

Cillian listened to her. Gratefull she wasn't too hurt. He had been afraid she would be. She began talking about getting possesive which made him chuckle. But than he nodded. He understood where she came from. "I guess I could say I don't like sharing either." He smiled weakly. Cillian stood up. Stretching a bit. His muscles were getting stiff from all the sitting and remaining in the same position. He stretched his arms. There were allot of questions on his mind that he wanted to ask her. And there was some hurt inside of him. Thinking about Megara. He kind of missed her too. He hadn't seen her after their last task. What if she was dead already? Jane was tight here..even if he couldn't hold her.. He could hear her. But Megara...how long had it been since he had seen or heard of her? Maybe he shouldn't bother too much...
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] EmptyThu 12 Sep - 14:43

Jane listened to him, her lips curled up in a smile. She wondered if he really understood what it would mean, her being possessive. But then she shook her head and layed down on the bed. He was silent for a long time, just quiet noises at her ear. Jane didn't really knew what she should talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]   Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 ||  Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seperate rooms and broken hearts [TTW w/ A1 || Tag: Cillian, and everyone in between who likes to join]
Page 1 of 1